avria and espeon 1x1

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: avria and espeon 1x1

Post by espeon on Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:33 pm

Lavender widened her eyes and she flushed in strong pique. "Well, I'm sure you're not as talented as me."
"Whooo, I think the emotion in here is making the whole room hot!" shouted Lotus. She revealed herself from behind the humongous teacher's desk in the room and smiled broadly. The sophomore hopped over to her brother and hugged him while saying, "Hey, Sabella, why don't you introduce yourself to Tam and Willow here?"
Lavender fixed her ponytail and then laughed, "They won't remember anything we say."
espeon
Glider
Glider

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: heck
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:40 pm

Willow looked breezily at Lavender. "Rhythmic gymnastics and field hockey are different," she teased lightly. Then she raised her eyebrows at Lavender's next question. "You're a big vain buff peacock,"
Tam, still oblivious to Lavender's taunts, cheerily said, "Oh, we already now Sabella. Kind of. But we don't know Aster and Lotus. Could you introduce yourself?"
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by espeon on Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:51 pm

Lotus looked at Willow and laughed, "I think you should be calling my brother that." Next, she pointed at Tam and exclaimed ebulliently, "And of course we can introduce ourselves!"
She stepped back and put her hands on her hips. "My name's Lotus! I'm a taekwondo master and I'm the sophomore class secretary!"
Aster smiled and said, "As you already know, I'm Aster; I do archery and staff fighting. Also, I'm the junior class vice president."
Sabella turned to look at Lavender, who was intently and politely listening.
espeon
Glider
Glider

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:53 pm

Willow laughed along with Lotus. "Nope," she said. "Aster's not vain. At least, I hope he's not. If he is, he can't be any worse than Lavy over there."
Tam chipped in, "Cool! Okay, what now...?"
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by espeon on Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:58 pm

Lavender clenched her teeth. "Lavy?"
"'What now,' you say?" Lotus declared. "Now we're going to actually show each other what we can do! Oh, and I'm gonna go get snacks!"
espeon
Glider
Glider

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:01 pm

Willow shot an amused glance at Lotus. "Okay," she said. "Just not bring anything with peanut butter in it. I'm allergic to peanuts."
Tam asked eagerly, "Who should go first? We're going to recreation center, right?"
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by espeon on Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:09 pm

Lotus nodded and then dashed out the door to her locker.
"Oh, of course not," Aster responded to Tam. "Don't you think it's more fun to do sports in a classroom?"
"Niege isn't here though," Sabella pointed out, tilting her head.
He thought for a moment and then replied, "She'll be here."
Before long, Lotus returned with her hands full of sweets; a box of Japanese ice cream mooncakes, assorted Kit-Kats, and assorted Pocky boxes. "Hi again! Oh, you haven't started yet?"
espeon
Glider
Glider

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:14 pm

Tam snorted. "It'd be a bit cramped...plus we barely have any equipment in here, at least not Willow and I's equipment."
Willow asked curiously, "Whose's Niege? Is she the one upgrading our equipment?"
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by espeon on Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:22 pm

"A bit cramped? That's what makes it fun," Aster responded, chuckling. "Oh, and we've already got badminton and rhythmic gymnastics equipment in the closet back here." He turned his head towards the closet door at the corner of the room.
"Uh, no," Sabella answered Willow. "Niege is my best friend, she's the one who called Aster and Lotus to save you from that criminal last week."
Lotus waved a Kit-Kat bar in front of Sabella and questioned determinedly, "Do you want to eat anything?"
espeon
Glider
Glider

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:28 pm

"Oh," Willow said. She didn't really want to discuss that. Sterotyping for girls, she thought. Plus, I don't want to be the one that always gets saved, either.
Tam looked at the assortment of badminton stuff. "Cool!" he yelped. "These are the best rackets I've ever seen? Look at the quality!" He stepped to aside for a bit to let Willow check the gymnastics stuff out too.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by espeon on Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:32 pm

"Oh, hey, I want some of the ice cream mooncake," said Sabella, walking over to the pile of sweets Lotus dumped on the teacher's desk.
Aster smiled and then walked over to Lavender. "You don't seem as annoyed by them as you were earlier."
"Be quiet," she responded. "They're annoying."
"You'll learn to like them. I remember when you used to hate me and Lotus in elementary school."
"I'm here," Niege murmured, opening the classroom door unenthusiastically. The short middle schooler waved at all of the people in the room and even addressed Willow and Tam respectfully.
espeon
Glider
Glider

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:13 pm

Willow noted the gymnastics stuff for a second before she turned around. They were good, she thought. Then Willow turned to Niege. "Hi, Niege," she replied the greeting. "Are you okay? You seem sort of down."
Tam noticed Lavender and Aster speaking. "Hi there!" he said brightly. "What're you talking about?"
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by espeon on Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:48 pm

Niege looked up at Willow and smiled broadly. "Of course I'm okay. I'm Niege."
"Do you want to eat something, Willow?" proffered Lotus, walking to the girl.
Lavender said to Tam slightly pleasantly, "We're talking about our relationship."
"Our what?" Aster glanced at her, surprised.
espeon
Glider
Glider

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:31 pm

Willow nodded. "Of course. What sport do you play? And, if you don't mind my asking, you don't seem like a high schooler. What grade are you in?" Then she turned to Lotus, took a couple of strawberry pocky sticks and thanked her.
Tam asked along with Aster, "Your what? Relationship? Aren't you too young for that?" (<---Tam is sometimes so naive lol.) "I mean, you guys could go to different colleges and never see each other again. Unless, you're not talking about that kind of relationship."
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by espeon on Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:36 pm

"That's because I'm not a high schooler!" responded Niege with confidence. "I'm in eighth grade, and I play tennis and I do ice skating."
Aster pushed Lavender to the side lightly and almost shouted, "We're not in any relationship!" A moment later, he added quietly, "We're going to apply for different colleges anyways."
"Apparently this guy thinks he's too good for public colleges," Lavender teased, smirking.

OOC: When exactly should we go to the woods thing??
espeon
Glider
Glider

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:43 pm

OOC: Now? xD And Hazel's a prodigy master. She's naturally fast but she still needed training.

Name: Hazel
Appearance: Hazel is small, with golden-brown hair. She usually keeps it up in a small ponytail, and has fair complexes, nothing too fancy though. Hazel is very fast and lean though.
Personality: She's extremely timid, although she does have her outbursts. Hazel gets upset easily and tends to overreact. She can be kind when the situation calls for it.
Weapons and Sport: Hazel does track and field, so she has a small starting pistol to generate noise, confusion, and make some threats. (for instance, if the enemy believes its a real gun.) She mainly used as a distraction and to lead the enemy away since she's so fast and good at dodging things. Hazel doesn't really participate in the fighting though, since she's too timid.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by espeon on Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:23 pm

OOC: Alright, where are they all right now? Should it be like...the school day before Thanksgiving Break so they can plan and the people that aren't going can say that they actually aren't going? xD
Oh, and Hazel sounds like a cool character! C:
espeon
Glider
Glider

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:25 pm

OOC: Thanks. And sure!
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by espeon on Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:14 pm

OOC: Alright, I'll start then. :) Let's assume they're having a short afterschool meeting, and everyone's present. Oh, and I'm gonna roleplay with Verano now.

BIC: Beaming gleefully, Lotus bounded up to the front of the classroom with a piece of notebook paper clenched in her hand. "So! This is a bit sudden, but how about we go on a camping trip for the next two or three days, huh? It's just to the [insert name of woods] at the edge of town, and if you'd like, we can all go in a trailer. Plus, it's free and we'll have so much fun! Like, we'll have a little 'Thanksgiving feast' and we can tell scary stories and stay up late. Um, am I forgetting anything, big brother?"
She turned around, almost hopping. Aster leaned back in his chair and he responded calmly, "Giving everyone the information paper, and asking if anyone could stay here and fight crime."
"Oh, of course, whatever you just said!" exclaimed Lotus. She picked up several sheets of computer paper on a desk and passed them out to the members of the sports club. While doing this, she explained, "Here's all the information I said, and probably more. And, we'll need just one or two of you guys to stay behind, unfortunately. Perhaps anyone who already has plans to stay in town?"
Sabella and Niege exchanged glances and then Niege said, smiling, "She's so outgoing."
Nodding to Niege, Sabella turned to Willow and asked, "Are you going to go?"
espeon
Glider
Glider

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:55 pm

Willow nodded. "I suppose, it is coincidental that the gymnastics class has been closed down for Thanksgiving as well," she sighed.
Tam chipped in, "Count me in! I love camping!"
Hazel said meekly, "I'll stay behind...camping gives me nightmares. All the bugs. No technology. Bears..." the small girl shuddered. "It's like living in the Stone Age."
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by espeon on Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:50 pm

Lotus grinned and then messily wrote down Tam and Willow's names on her piece of notebook paper. "Is anyone else unable to go?"
Verano raised his hand and then murmured, "I need to stay home because of my family's Thanksgiving and football party."
"Who can actually drive here?" Niege asked loudly.
"The juniors, of course," responded Lotus. "And well, since Verano's not going..." She turned around, and pointed at Aster and Lavender boldly. "One of you guys needs to drive!"
espeon
Glider
Glider

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:20 pm

Tam started to say, "I can dri--" but stopped when Willow gave him a nasty look.
Hazel asked, "Who'll fight crime while you guys are gone? I know its going to be the ones staying, but who's staying besides Verano and me?"
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by espeon on Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:50 pm

Lotus glanced at Tam for a moment and then responded to Hazel, "Well...I don't think anyone else is going to be staying, but I can ask one of my friends!"
"Minerva?" Aster asked her, sitting up. "But she--"
"Can use that hypnotic clarinet [insert name here] designed, and I'm sure she could use that prototype golf ball gun," she interjected positively. "Plus, I'm sure I could ask the captains of the sports teams. So don't worry about it!" Suddenly, she spun around and immediately said, "Tam, what were you gonna say?"
espeon
Glider
Glider

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:32 pm

Hazel frowned. "Do they know about the club?"
Willow and Tam both asked simultaneously, "Whose's Minerva?"
Tam broke off near the end and mumbled a "nothing" after being given another nasty glance. Then he made snap decision. "I can drive," he snapped.
Willow snorted. "Don't count on it," she said. "I was at his driving lessons place one time," she said, lying through her teeth. In truth, she hadn't been, but she didn't trust Tam driving after a review his parents gave him that she, coincidentally had been around to hear.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by espeon on Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:56 pm

"Of course they do! I've even asked them to join before," Lotus responded honestly. Then she turned to Willow and Tam and said quickly, "Minerva is a genius, like, she's amazing at math and music and well to me, everything! Oh, and Tam, do you have your driver's license? Or are you still taking lessons? If not, then I think these two should alternate driving."
espeon
Glider
Glider

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next