avria and espeon 1x1

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: avria and espeon 1x1

Post by Avria on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:56 am

The man gaped at Lotus and Aster. Where had they come from? he thought furiously. Willow took notice of the loosening of his arms and wriggled out of his grasp. Staggering back a view paces, she looked furiously at the man and yelled, "How dare you!"
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by espeon on Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:07 am

Sabella jumped out in front of the alleyway entrance and shouted at the man with her foil in her hand, "You have nowhere to go now!"
Lotus smirked disparagingly and stepped out towards the man. She added, "It's your own fault you attacked the girl, because now you're dead."
Aster sighed and stayed back behind his sister. He pulled out his cell phone and called the police.
espeon
Glider
Glider

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: heck
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:14 am

The man moaned in despair, eyes fleeting from one person to the other, looking for a way to get out. Soon, though, sirens started wailing and the police arrived and arrested the man.
"Is this your sports club? They fight crime?" Willow asked, curiously.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by espeon on Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:17 am

For a moment, Sabella didn't notice that Willow was talking to her. But then she blinked, startled, and replied, "Yep. Now do you want to join? We do allow the most talented middle schoolers, like you, to join the club though."

espeon
Glider
Glider

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:51 am

Willow hesitated still. "I'm grateful for you to rescue me like that, but...First of all, I'm not very courageous. And, well, the only sport I do gymnastics. And ribbons and balls and hoops aren't very, well, crime fighting equipment."
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by espeon on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:53 am

Sabella laughed and then replied, "I wasn't courageous at first either. And also, we can upgrade your equipment so they can be crime fighting weapons."
espeon
Glider
Glider

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:57 am

Willow said tentatively, "Could I give it a try-out? Also, Tam will need to know what he's gotten himself into. Also, how often do we go after bad people? And how long are the meetings? I really don't want to miss my gymnastics class, because my parents pay a lot for them."
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by espeon on Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:01 pm

Sabella was intimidated at all the questions Willow was asking her. However, she answered somewhat diffidently, "Um, sure, about the try-out, and...the bad people, it kind of depends on how many bad people there are. The meetings are typically thirty minutes but they can be longer, and we would tell you ahead of time if there will be a long meeting though..."
Then, from the periphery of her vision, she saw Aster and Lotus walking towards them. Lotus waved and called genially, "Hey, Sabella and Willow!"

EDIT: By the way, I think I'm going to change Aster and Lotus' grades again. Because since Aster's the smart and popular one, he should be a junior so prom and semifinalist stuff counts for him...therefore Lotus would be a sophomore so she'd still have experience!
ohonhonhon it works so very well
espeon
Glider
Glider

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:01 pm

OOC: Lol sure. And it does work well o3o

BIC: Willow nodded slowly. "I suppose I'll be able to attend those meetings and stuff whenever necessary. I'll probably have to shave some time off of the longer meetings, though..." Then her attention turned to Lotus and Aster. "Who are you?" she asked.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by espeon on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:11 pm

Sabella smiled in satisfaction when Willow agreed, and then she slowly turned to Lotus and Aster.
"Aw, Sabella, you didn't tell Willow who we were?" Lotus asked jokingly, chuckling. Then the girl responded to Willow warmly, "My name's Lotus. I'm a member of the high school's sports club. I specialize in taekwondo, and..."
Lotus glanced at her brother with an arch grin. Aster looked at her for a moment and then smiled. He told Willow courteously, "My name's Aster, and I formed the sports club last year. I'm a master in archery and staff fighting, and I look forward to working with you, Willow."
espeon
Glider
Glider

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:13 pm

Willow nodded again. "It's a pleasure to meet you," she said shyly. Then she said to all of them, "It's late, I have to get back home. I don't want my parents to know about this, so please don't tell them. They'd ground me for ten months if I told them I joined some crime fighting sports club..." Willow started gathering up her things again and hurried back home, occasionally shooting glances at dark allyways or side streets.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by espeon on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:20 pm

When Willow hurried away, Lotus shot a mischievous glance at Aster. "It would be hilarious if we told her parents," she laughed.
His turquoise eyes dimmed and he responded coldly, "This is why people don't want to join the club."
"You can be really irritating sometimes," she said quickly, crossing her arms. "Why do you always feel like arguing?"
Sabella laughed tensely and pushed them apart. "How about we all just go home, huh? I'll call my parents, and you two can go teleport or somethin'."

OOC: Want to just go to the Monday when they have the meeting? o:
espeon
Glider
Glider

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:24 pm

OOC: Lol yes.

BIC: "Hi, Willow!" Tam walked up cheerfully to Willow in the High School. "What are you doing here? Did you decide to join the club?
"Yes," Willow responded. She decided to let Aster, Lotus, and Sabella break it to Tam as they walked into the room.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by espeon on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:35 pm

OOC: So I'll just assume they're already in room 176. xD

BIC: Sabella roughly swung the door open and breathed heavily, tossing her backpack onto a random desk in the classroom. She apologized, "I'm sorry I'm late!!" When she realized that Tam and Willow were the only ones in the room, she sighed in relief and said, "Thank goodness Aster and Lavender aren't here."
"Who said we're not here?" Aster suddenly asked from behind Sabella.
Sabella spun around and then stammered, "U-Um, we need to explain that information to Tam. Where's Lotus and Lavender?"
"They'll be here," he replied amiably. Then he turned to Tam and promptly explained, "I believe that you don't understand what being a part of our sports club really means. We don't just do sports and stuff--we fight crime with our talents, and we can be injured. Oh, and you'll have to spend a lot of time working."
espeon
Glider
Glider

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:40 pm

Tam gaped at them. "Um...why didn't you tell me this earlier?" he half demanded, half stuttered.
Willow gave a bit of a pained look and then replied," Erm...I didn't know either when I declined their invitation. Please don't freak out!"
Tam spluttered, "I'm not freaking out. This is cool. This is cool!" He sounded only half sure, as if he was looking for confirmation that this was cool.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by espeon on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:49 pm

OOC: okay this is kind of random but when do you think aster should reveal his creepy secret??

BIC: Sabella looked at Aster with accusing eyes. She asked with a grin, "Yeah, why didn't you tell him earlier?"
"I didn't even meet him earlier--and why is it my fault?" Aster questioned in slight bewilderment.
She patted him on the back and laughed delightedly, "Cause you're a boy. Now answer him."
Aster exhaled and responded honestly, "We've found that telling new members this during an actual meeting is better than telling them at first."
Sabella glanced at Tam and assured him, "And it's cool."
espeon
Glider
Glider

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:36 pm

OOC: Sure, but not now. What is it though?

BIC: Tam nodded eccentrically. "Yeah," he half mumbled.
Willow laughed at Sabella's response to Aster's question. "What do we do during this meeting, though?" she inquired. "Also, how do we upgrade the super dangerous ribbon and balls?"
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by espeon on Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:44 pm

OOC: I asked when, not "if we can." And do you want to know now or do you want to be surprised later??

BIC: Sabella stood still silently and then gazed at Aster. She mumbled under her breath, "Answer the question."
"Well, it's the first meeting, so we'll just have you new members introduce yourselves. You know, all that typical 'first day' stuff," he responded. "And [insert name here] is a genius with technology and inventions--he'll upgrade your equipment."
"Wait for me!" a voice suddenly yelled from outside the door. An attractive senior burst into the room with a binder in her hand.
Sabella muttered in vexation, "Oh, hello, Lavender."

Last edited by Espeon on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
espeon
Glider
Glider

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:49 pm

OOC: Now. xD And idk...maybe when Aster gets close enough to the others.

BIC: "Who's this?" Tam asked curiously, apparently not hearing Sabella mutter Lavender's name.
Willow asked, "Are you new too? Wait, strike that. I think Sabella mentioned you. You're...Violet?"
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by espeon on Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:57 pm

OOC: Alright then. xD He's secretly a crossdresser ;)

BIC: Lavender shot an angry glare at Willow and scoffed, "Who invited this anorexic brat? My name is Lavender!"
Sabella looked down at the ground expressionlessly and thought to herself, I can't believe Aster and Lotus are friends with her...
"Hey...! Lavender, why don't you sit down?" Aster suggested affectionately. She looked at him and then smiled. "Alright then."
The girl took one last glance at Willow and then sat down, removing her field hockey jacket.
espeon
Glider
Glider

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:01 pm

OOC: I KNEW IT /shot

BIC: Willow looked offended for a second, then remembered how she and Sabella had gotten off to a bad start too. Maybe she's not so bad, Willow thought, just a bit gloomily.
Tam looked unaffected by the entire thing. "Hi, Lavender! Do you play hockey? What are your weapons? And, you're not new, right?"
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by espeon on Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:05 pm

OOC: YOU DID? (i'm sorry i fail with identifying sarcasm)

BIC: Lavender narrowed her eyes and muttered in response, "I play field hockey. I use a field hockey stick, and of course I'm not new!"
She spun around and complained to Aster, "Why did you recruit these stupid freshmen?"
Sabella stepped over to Willow with a dark expression on her face. She whispered almost soundlessly, "You might want to look out for Lavender. She's really rich and smart and pretty, but she's also really mean."
espeon
Glider
Glider

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:08 pm

OOC: YES IT WAS SO OBVIOUS LOL

BIC: Willow's face darkened too. So my first impression was right, after all. "Thanks," she breathed lightly to Sabella. Then, with a straight expression on her face, she looked at Aster and, ignoring Lavender, she said a bit loudly, "Let's start with the introductions, shall we?"
Tam didn't look one bit fazed at Lavender's mean spirited response. "Okay!" he chirped. "My name's Tam and I play badminton."
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by espeon on Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:13 pm

OOC: OKAY THAT WAS A FAILURE ON MY PART

BIC: Lavender harshly said, "I already introduced myself. Why don't you introduce yourself?" She pointed her index finger straight at Willow.
"Don't exaggerate anything," Sabella recommended quietly.
espeon
Glider
Glider

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:28 pm

Willow said politely, "My name is Willow. I do rhythmic gymnastics. And, contrary to your belief, Lavender, I am not a freshman. I am a middle schooler, who apparently has better manners than the junior girl who was talking to me." She gave a serene smile to Lavender.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top