avria and espeon 1x1

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

avria and espeon 1x1

Post by espeon on Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:39 pm

*jun 5 2017*
PSYCH
character bios here (avria) and here (espeon)

*march 5 2014*
I'm officially declaring this roleplay on hiatus because of inactivity of both participants. Thanks!

*august 16 2013*
hey yo I'm working on editing this post in private because there's a lot of work to do and it would look really strange if it was half completed
It'll be back up as soon as possible, I promise!! Guilty
(although with the start of the new school year it may be a while)

in the meantime why don't you admire my new profile pic that i did not draw

Last edited by espeon on Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:07 pm; edited 32 times in total
espeon
Glider
Glider

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: heck
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: avria and espeon 1x1

Post by Avria on Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:59 pm

Name: Willow
Sport: Gymnastics
Appearance: Willow is unusually bendy, just like her namesake tree. She's extremely flexible and quite quick, like most gymnasts so she has, like, half a second faster reflexes than the average person. Her appearance is usually a leotard since she spends about half the day practicing her precious sport. Willow has black hair and hazel eyes.
Personality: Willow is quite feisty and energetic, most of the time. Willow is also funny, but sometimes just plain ridiculous.
Weapons: Ribbons, clubs and balls. She uses a ribbon with a ball attached to the end of it for weight to wrap around objects, pull them, and use them to trip or distract the enemy. Sometimes she even wraps it around the enemy. The ribbon is "seizure colors" to distract the enemy even more. The club is for...whacking people. xD

Can you start please? xD
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by espeon on Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:16 pm

OOC: Sure :)

BIC: Sabella hopped forward, lunging at her fencing partner. She breathed heavily and narrowed her eyes when her attack missed. Her partner beat her blade and then stabbed her in the chest roughly. Sabella gritted her teeth and then sighed, realizing that the score was already 9-10. I can't believe I lost.., she thought to herself. I'm one of the best foil fencers in the nation...! Next, she walked off the fencing strip towards her bag. She removed the mask and sat down, exhausted. While relaxing, the girl glanced around the room.
espeon
Glider
Glider

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:23 pm

Willow poked her head tentatively into the cool recreation center. New school, new center, new house. The girl breathed deeply in and out to relax herself. Still, she could not take her anxieties of gymnastics off her mind. What if all the other kinds are so much better than I am? She wondered. And she had worked so hard to get this far, too... It's a bit too late for doubts, Willow chided herself. Then she stepped in to the center.
She was already 2 minutes late for her gymnastics class. Willow glanced off the walls and hallways. Then she saw one of the gyms. "I'll be able to ask for help there," Willow said hopefully to herself. Then she stepped in to the wide fencing area.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by espeon on Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:30 pm

Sabella glanced around semi-consciously, spotting a girl with a lost expression on her face. She rolled her eyes arrogantly and then suddenly felt a little bit guilty. The girl was wearing a leotard; she must have been unable to find the gymnastics area. She marched over to the lithe stranger with a blank face and her frightening foil in her hand.
"Are you lost?" she questioned. Oops. Sabella realized much too late that she spoke with a demanding tone. She corrected herself, managing a smile, "Sorry. I mean, 'do you need help finding the gymnastics area?'"
espeon
Glider
Glider

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:33 pm

Willow straightened up a bit more. She didn't like this new person's aggressive tone, and the smile looked a bit fake to her. "Yes," she replied evenly though. "I do need help finding the gymnastics area. Would you please show me where it is?"
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by espeon on Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:43 pm

Sabella nodded and then motioned to the hallway to the gymnastics area. She ambled ahead silently and then smiled somewhat smugly. Once she reached the door to the gymnastics area, she pointed her foil forward and told Willow affably, "Here we go!"
espeon
Glider
Glider

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:48 pm

"Thank you," Willow nodded curtly at Sabella. She decided she definitely didn't like this girl's arrogance and know-it-all attitude. Then, she reverted her eyes to the gymnastics area and gasped. It was so much bigger than her old center. There were so many interesting looking things, such as those poles on the wall, the humongous balance beam and (ect. ect. xD)
"Willow!" the teacher called out Willow from her awe. "Come over here, class has started."
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by espeon on Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:58 pm

Sabella felt a negative feeling emanating from Willow when she walked away, and then she frowned. No sports amateur is allowed to dislike me like that! Her eyes darted back and forth slyly, and then she tapped her small headset.
"Niege," she breathed quietly, "please spy on this new gymnast called Willow."
"Why?" asked Niege confusedly.
"I want to see how good at gymnastics she is."
"So she insulted you?" Niege giggled teasingly.
"Just do it!"
espeon
Glider
Glider

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:15 pm

Name: Tam
Sport: Badminton
Appearance: Tam has a cross between brown and blond hair with blue eyes. He's not as tall as you'd expect for badminton, but he's thin and wiry and fast at close quarters. He's usually wearing a T-shirt and shorts.
Personality: Tam, or as some people who have known him for a long time call him Tammy (a name he despises) is shy and afraid at the best of times. At the worse of times, he has bursts of bravery.
Weapons: An unusually better built badminton racket. He also has an arsenal of badminton balls which he uses to strike long range. For short range, the racket suffices.

Willow hurried over to the teacher. "Wait a second," she asked, confused. "Where's the rest of the class?
The teacher replied, just a bit stiffly, "We haven't gotten many applications for gymnastics this year."
"Oh," said Willow, a bit disappointed and relieved. She was glad she wouldn't be compared to anyone else, but the big area with just two people seemed a bit lonely.
"Alright," the teacher instructed. "Show me what you can do." Willow looked back briefly at the teacher, then she tensed up and rounded up and over to the balance beam, where she began a series of complicated and graceful moves.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by espeon on Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:27 pm

Niege smirked deviously and then plopped down in the large black chair. She pressed the on button for the desktop computer on the table in front of her. She quickly clicked on one of the programs. The small girl typed some random things into the keyboard, and suddenly, the gymnastics area flashed on the screen. Niege watched as Willow started her balance beam routine.
"She's talented," she whispered, amazed. Her icy blue eyes glistered in excitement and Niege pulled out a small composition notebook. She scribbled a couple sentences while continuing to observe Willow.
espeon
Glider
Glider

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:40 pm

Strange, I feel like I'm being watched by someone other than the teacher. Willow thought.
"Enough!" called the teacher. "You're great, and now I have an idea where your ability lies." the instructor smiled as Willow got off of the balance beam. And so Willow's lesson began. Meanwhile, a boy playing badminton outside was watching the lesson as his father chased after the serves he had hit. Then, after the lesson ended, he met Willow outside of the building.

"You're great!" Tam said admiringly. "I've never seen anyone do gymnastics like that!"
Willow instantly blushed. "Th-thank you," she stammered. Then her pride at the praise turned into suspicion. "How did you I was doing gymnastics inside? Are you a stalker?"
Tam flinched, his usual shyness replacing the awe he had felt before. "N-no," he replied. I was just playing badminton outside of the gymnastics area,
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by espeon on Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:59 pm

Niege beamed brightly and then ripped out the piece of paper from the notebook. She followed Willow with her camera and then noticed Tam playing badminton. "He seems to be talented as well," she murmured, clicking her blue pen. She leaned towards the computer and started searching up personal information on him intensively. "His name is...Tam."
Niege talked into her headset, "Sabella! Follow that gymnastics girl outside! Invite her to the sports club! Oh, and don't be rude again."
"What?" Sabella nearly screeched at Niege's command. She wasn't aware of Willow's ability, and she was skeptical about inviting her to the club. However, she reluctantly agreed and then dashed out the doors of the sports center. Pointing at Willow accusingly, she shouted, "Hey! Hey you!"
espeon
Glider
Glider

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:05 pm

Willow looked over her shoulder at the figure coming out of the center. "Oh, it's you again," Willow frowned at Sabella's rudeness. "What do you want?" she asked. Tam looked in confusion at the hostility between the two. Then, he blurted out something stupid. "Are you two friends?" he asked. Willow looked at him like his was crazy. Can't this boy see that we clearly aren't friends? she thought. "No!" Willow replied.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by espeon on Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:15 pm

Sabella told Tam sternly, "Absolutely not!" Then she turned away and muttered to Willow, "Since you're so...great with gymnastics, would you like to join the sports club at the high school here?" She honestly didn't expect Willow to say 'yes,' but Niege was rarely wrong.
espeon
Glider
Glider

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:24 pm

Willow frowned. "I'm in middle school though," she lied. The real reason she didn't want to join was because Sabella would probably be in it, and Willow didn't want to be in anything with the rude girl unless she had to. Tam, however, eyes lit up and said, "Can I join? I'm good at badminton and I'm a high-schooler."
"He is," Willow said too, supporting Tam. In truth, she hadn't seen Tam play, but she wasn't going to let someone like Sabella get the better of Tam.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by espeon on Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:30 pm

Niege shouted to Sabella through her headset, "Say yes! He's good too!" Sabella grimaced at the girl's booming voice, and then she smiled when responding to Tam, "Sure! We need a badminton player in the club. Our first official meeting is after school next Monday, in room 176."
espeon
Glider
Glider

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:42 pm

"Yay!" Tam smiled at Sabella, misgivings about her gone. Then he noticed her grimace and asked, "What's wrong?"

Willow had continued to walk back home, now that Tam had been accepted. She still felt mystified at Sabella's odd behavior. "Whatever," she muttered, walking along the street in the evening's din.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by espeon on Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:54 pm

Sabella blinked, and then laughed uneasily. "Nothing, I just thought I heard something," she fibbed.

The man stood in the soiled alleyway with narrowed eyes, waiting for another victim. When Willow silently walked past the opening of the passage, he grinned and then tackled the girl before starting to drag her back into the alley.

espeon
Glider
Glider

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:59 pm

Willow shrieked, then started to claw at the man before she even realized what was going on. When she did, fear paralyzed her before she continued to flail around. The rapist grimaced at the sudden display in strength, then realized she must be from the sports center nearby. To prevent her from shrieking again though, the man hit her hard on the head and Willow instantly fell limp.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by espeon on Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:09 pm

Sabella frowned for a moment when she heard Willow's shriek. She didn't immediately recognize the girl's voice, but then she realized it was Willow. This is a good chance to convince her to join the club, she thought.
She reached into her fencing equipment bag and pulled out her "crime-fighting" foil. This foil was special because if someone touched the tip, they would be electrocuted and burnt very badly.
Sabella ran ahead, with her foil out in front of her. When she reached the entrance to the alleyway, she saw Willow being dragged along the ground by a suspicious looking man. She gritted her teeth and then lunged at the man's face. The tip of her blade struck him right in the cheek and he screamed in pain, but he held onto Willow.
Sabella gasped. How is he not unconscious yet? Irritated, she slashed at his face, and even when her blade touched him, he still kept Willow in a headlock.
espeon
Glider
Glider

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:20 pm

Willow was only dazed for a a couple of minutes, but when she woke up, all the dread of her situation was coming back at her. Suddenly, she noticed a figure striking at the man. Sabella? she thought incredulously. When did she learn to fight like that? As most people facing a kidnapper or rapist would've been frozen in fear, even if they did take fencing lessons.
Willow was jerked out of her thoughts by the man shrieking in pain again. Willow bit the man's arm, but he was protected by his clothing. However, she stubbornly held on until she almost gagged at the taste of the man's blood in her mouth.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by espeon on Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:31 pm

Sabella growled under her breath and then cautiously thrust the foil at the man's neck, just narrowly missing Willow's head. He was obviously in pain, but still kept a tight grip on Willow. Sabella bit her lip when she retreated, and the girl thought to herself, why couldn't Aster or Lotus be here to help me...?
espeon
Glider
Glider

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:34 pm

The man finally had enough. He thrust out a small knife and held it under Willow's throat. "Stop!" he growled at Sabella. "Back off and go away. If you touch me with-with that thing again," he nodded at Sabella's foil. "she will die.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by espeon on Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:49 pm

Sabella scowled and then exhaled. "Alright," she responded stiffly. She stepped backwards and then ran a couple meters away. She breathed heavily into her headset and then stammered, "N-Niege! Willow's in trouble. There's a kidnapper or something attacking her, and he's got a knife."
"I see, Sabella," responded Niege. "I'll ask Aster or Lotus to come."
"It would be better if you asked both of them," Sabella muttered.
Niege didn't say anything, but then she called the siblings and murmured, "Go to the alleyway by Sabella...a new member's in trouble."
Sabella turned off her headset and then scurried back to the alleyway entrance to see the man still holding onto Willow.
All of a sudden, she saw Aster throwing one of his star shurikens at the man's head, and Lotus prepared to fight him with her nunchucks. Sabella couldn't stop herself from smiling joyfully. She expected the two of them to come quickly, but a couple seconds was a bit unanticipated.
espeon
Glider
Glider

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next