1 x 1 Region Hyuka

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 1 x 1 Region Hyuka

Post by Avria on Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:36 pm

OOC: Oh. How many people are in MathCounts total though? And I'm sory about disappearing earlier, I had to see to something really urgent. >.< But congrats on your new friend too. ^^

BIC: The Crysoni narrowed her eyes as she shot into the air again. "I'm not exacly trying to damage," she said quietly. "Paralysis makes an opponent practically speed-less." The Cantopi was making his leap now. Flapping frantically once more, they gained several more meters of altitude and then watched in near horror as the Cantopi's claws scraped the edge of her tail, not damaging it but enough to send shivers up her spine. The Cantopi landed on the cliff again, tail swishing in resentment. "That was too close," she muttered.

(The attacks should miss a bit because of Glacesher's ability, and they should be evenly matched to show Nychata and Gatarosi a bit about how tough even the bottom of the mountain fakemon can be. So...1 or 2 levels lower than Nychata, but still matched because she's more used to the terrain and ice type attacks are powered up in hail.)
The Glacesher, seemingly blending into the background, emerged on a sheer face of the mountain. "You have to try better than that," she sneered through the blizzard. Firing an Ice Beam at the Nychata, the Glacesher widened her eyes in mock surprise. "Oh deary me -- forest fakemon can't even face single combat rules? Guess they're more stupid than I thought!" (
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:35 pm

OOC: In the Ohio State competition, there were 200. In Nationals, there'll be 224. (4 from each of the 56 states/areas.)
Also, I don't think the bottom mountain Fakemon should be that strong, that's kind of powerplaying. If there's so many of them and each one is as strong as two forest Fakemon...

BIC: The Nychata leapt into the air and then hopped back. Her black pelt made it easy to spot her in the snow, but it was hard to find Gatarosi, so she whispered into his ear, "Attack her from the back." He nodded and then jumped up to the altitude the ice-type Fakemon was at. Suddenly, he used Slash on the Glacesher before she could notice him. Before she could attack back, he used Discharge, paralyzing her.
"We aren't stupid," he growled, using Discharge again. Since she was paralyzed and unmoving, Nychata found that as a point of vantage and she used Psychic.
"We didn't even want a battle," Nychata snarled at the Glacesher. "But you're so idiotic and decided to have one. And now you're a coward because you're trying to hide in the blizzard and using your stupid ability!" After that, she used Foul Play and then dashed away with Gatarosi following her.

"ICEBERG LETTUCES AREN'T COLD, THEY'RE GREEN"
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:00 pm

OOC: The mountains are going to be tough, and Nychata should find she was wrong about them to add to the plot.

BIC: (Please reply to Flowerik and Cantopi thing)

The Glacesher straightened up and called after the pair, taunting them. "Abilities are strength," she snarled. "Breaking out your peak power is what that's about. Idiots don't use their abilities." Then she narrowed her eyes and howled to the blizzard again, making it even stronger. "I can teach you a few things about how tough life in the mountains could be." Then, she disappeared into the snow before they'd get a chance to respond.

The Glacesher, instead of going back to nurse her wounds, she went into a remote spot in the mountains. Her normally good nature had been provoked, but whether she wanted it or not she still had to alert the system about intruders in the mountains. Now though, she did it willingly. Ice types hold hard grudges.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:59 pm

OOC: Are you purposely trying to get her to return to the forest so Flowerik can attack her?

BIC: (I don't know what to say)

The Nychata and Gatarosi turned around and then saw the blizzard getting stronger. Gatarosi used a quick Flamethrower to melt a lot of the snow and then the two of them escaped, going down to the ground, where it was safer.
"She won't attack us from here," Nychata muttered under her breath. "And I was hoping that we could fight someone that wasn't a retard." Gatarosi didn't hear her, but then he walked in front of her and fluffed out his tail, making it more visible and a better target.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:48 pm

OOC: No.

BIC: (Control some of the Aurverdra flock or something and maybe send a fakemon into Flowerik's way)

There was a massive roar as an -insert name of large ice type fakemon here- lumbered out of the bushes. "Who now dares enters my domain?" roared the thingymabobby. He squinted his eyes to identify the Nychata and Gatarosi. "The intruders. Of course," he scoffed. Swinging a massive white arm toward them, he flung the two sky high and hissed at them using Frost Breath, then freezing the pair. "Let me take you back to HQ now..."
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:16 pm

OOC: I think that having the large ice-type Fakemon be so powerful and be able to read minds and stuff is totally powerplaying...even if it's supposed to be strong.
He/she shouldn't be able to freeze them that easily and throw them so quickly into the air.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:40 pm

OOC: He wasn't reading minds, and I want Nychata and Gatarosi to be taken to the base in the mountains. Wait, what do you want them to do though?
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:07 pm

OOC: I don't know...but I can't do anything if they're frozen .__.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:44 pm

OOC: Ummm maybe that could a formulate a plan...I don't think their brains should be frozen.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top