1 x 1 Region Hyuka

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 1 x 1 Region Hyuka

Post by Rabbit on Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:54 pm

The Cinnabun glanced up in surprise, and then responded, "Me and Sopho found her beaten from a battle. So we helped her."

The two cat Fakemon both turned around in surprise. The Gatarosi glanced away, preparing for one of Nychata's outbursts.
"Pathetic Flowerik, do you really think your opinion can change my mind?" growled Nychata. "Besides, no one cares if I'm a dark type in the snowy mountains. As long as I'm strong, I can survive." She noticed the pleading tone in the Flowerik's voice, but ignored it as she replied.

"ICEBERG LETTUCES AREN'T COLD, THEY'RE GREEN"
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:01 pm

"Mmm," the Cantopi responded, bells jingling. About that dark-belled Cantopi now, though. Do you really think you can handle it? Dark belled Cantopis will fight their hardest because they have nothing to lose. Plus their strength gets enhanced each time the bell jingles. Cantopis like that are pure evil, pure maliciousness. They're indefinitely stronger than a normal Cantopi, and the normal ones certainly aren't something to sneeze at, either." Instead of swelling with small pride in that last bit, the end of that sentence went down in slight humility.

The Flowerik ignored the insult in her tone, whereas otherwise it would have made her shrink away. Instead she continued on. "The snowy mountains are harsh and cold and lonely. You aren't strong enough. Believe me. You'll need a heart of steel and a mind of lightning. You'll trust no one and your mind will snap unless you are an ice type."
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:21 pm

The Cinnabun was going to point out how rude the last sentence was, but instead he said, "I don't think that I can't handle it, but I wouldn't want to randomly meet a black-belled Cantopi in the forest alone. Anyways, I'm wondering...why would they get stronger each time their bell jingles? "

"And how do you know this? Have you went to the mountains and fought a level ninety-two ice type? I've heard of those Fakemon and I'd much rather have a battle against them and lose than stay here and do nothing," Nychata responded. "They...might seem more ruthless and mean, but...I used to have a friend. A dark type, just like me. She left to train in the mountains and after coming back, I expected her to be a monster." The Gatarosi looked at her incredulously and thought to himself, but she was already strong before leaving... His tail twitched, showing his disagreement.
The Nychata glared at him before continuing, "She was not a monster. She was stronger, both mentally and physically, and strangely, she was more friendly. That's different, compared to your stereotype of the Fakemon there. I want to be like that. Being so cold and antisocial doesn't help here in the forest! If I bring that attitude to the mountains, the Fakemon and land will shape me into a better Fakemon myself!"

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:20 pm

The Cantopi replied, "How would I know? They just do. That's why they're so hard to defeat. We'd better get moving, though. Speed up!" He ended the conversation purposely and added an extra pace. "We'd better get there quickly!" he called.

The Crysoni was also attempting to talk to the Sopho. "So...how did you and the Cinnabun meet and become friends?" She looked a little wistful at her words but hid it well.

The Flowerik protested almost tearfully, "It's not a stereotype, you stubborn Nychata! I've been there. Your friend might be one in a million, but I 've been to those mountains. It's dark and desloate and there's no one around for miles. There are monsters there, Nychata. You'd rather be bored to death here and then spend one second in the mountains. Stop being stupid, Nychata!"
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:25 pm

OOC: I'm not sure what the attack Foul Play looks like, as it hasn't appeared in the anime yet.

BIC: The Cinnabun noticed that his pace was slowing down and then he sped up, trying to go as fast as he could.
"I wonder if everyone else is already there!" he replied to the Cantopi.

The Sopho faced the Crysoni and then responded, "It's a strange story. I was just flying above the tree canopy one day and I saw a huge group of ____(some kind of pack Fakemon like wolves) ganging up on him. Immediately, I went to help him and...our relationship kind of grew from there and now we're best friends!" Sighing, she thought to herself awkwardly, I hope that made sense. Usually, things sound better in my head...

The Nychata didn't want to hear any more complaining. She turned to Gatarosi and silenced him with a flash of her eyes--he knew from before that when her eyes flash and she's not trying to help light up the dark, talking will earn death. Then she looked at the Flowerik and used Foul Play on her before she had a chance to react.
"I'm not being stupid," Nychata murmured. "I've seen the mountains before. There are no monsters and there are many kinds of Fakemon everywhere, but instead of timid weaklings like you, they're strong and rely on themselves."

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:03 pm

The Cantopi barely looked at the Cinnabun. "Probably," he replied. "Wings are faster than feet. The leader Aurverdra gave me some berries though to replenish our energy when we got there," the Cantopi pulled a quick fce at the thought of eating berries, but every Fakemon had to once in a while.

The Crysoni inquired further, interested. "How did you defeat them all though? And did the Cinnabun explain why they were ganging up on him?" There was a sudden halt and then the flock leader Aurverdra called to them, "We're there!"

The Flowerik flinched and stumbled back, wincing at the sudden decrease in her strength. Although, for once, she was glad of her own low attack. Then she challenged boldly, which was odd, "How much of the mountains have you seen? Have you ever experiences a blizzard on the top of a crevice, freezing the night away? Have you ever heard the wind howling, calling for your blood? Have you ever seen the monsters and dark plumes that come out from the snow at night? Ice fakemon don't always rely on themselves either. Snowki are friendly and chatty. They will help you, they helped me. But there's scarcely any left. Reports have said that there have been a monster roaming the mountainside, killing the ice fakemon one by one. You're still a dark type, too. Have you ever seen a fakemon that lived in the mountains naturally that wasn't an ice type? Going there is instant death.

Last edited by MidnightRaven on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:17 pm

OOC: Foul Play is the strongest Dark type attack of all. I don't think it would have that little of an affect.

BIC: "How far is this place again?" asked the Cinnabun. He had a weird feeling, asking so many questions to a Fakemon he didn't know.

The Sopho ignored the Aurverdra and replied to the Crysoni, "I didn't defeat all of them, I was able to stall them so we could escape. We went to a cave so we had time to rest, where some of my other friends lived. By the time they found us, we were ready to fight back." She took a breath after the long explanation and then continued, "And Cinnabun told me that they were ganging up on him because he had apparently trespassed into their 'territory.'"

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:31 pm

OOC: True, but it is still based on the target's attack power and Flowerik's isn't very high.

BIC: "Decently far," the Cantopi replied shortly. "We're almost there now," he noted as well, for the grass underneath his paws had gradually changed into stone. Wincing as he accidentally stuck is paw on a sharp bit of rock, he heard the flutter wings ahead and put on an even extra pace. They were finally there. Tossing the berry to the Cinnabun, he panted, "We've got to get ready soon."

The Crysoni replied, "Oh. Let's get off now." By now she was able to flutter a little bit into the air, cocking her head as to wondering where the black-belled Cantopi might be. He certainly wasn't here. Maybe he had moved on. A sudden dark figure sprang out from the rocks and went for the leader Aurverdra, claws slashing for its throat. The second-in command quickly used Dragon Pulse, staling it for now. The leader Aurverdra uttered a quick thanks to the second in command and then barked orders at his flock.

The Cantopi suddenly heard claws skid and screeching. "It's began!" he yelled at the Cinnabun, heart leaping. Racing to the battlefield, he scanned quickly to see who was winning. Apparently they just started. He paced over quickly to the Aurverdra, strength returning with every step due the effects of the berry
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:44 pm

OOC: But it should still have more of an effect...an attack like that isn't going to just make her flinch.

BIC: The Cinnabun leapt into the air to catch the berry and he ran faster. The stone was harder to run on compared to grass, but he was used to running on many kinds of terrains.

The Sopho asked the Crysoni, "What should I do? He's only ordering the flock around." She was ready to attack the black-belled Cantopi with Dragon Breath in case it attacked again, although she knew that head-on attack would not be the best strategy.

The Cinnabun took a few bites from the berry and then pelted to the battlefield with the Cantopi. He was prepared to use Cherry Bomb against the black-belled Cantopi.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:53 pm

OOC: I'll edit my post then...

IC: The Cantopi yelled again, "Hurry up!" There was a note of panic to his voice this time as he saw (the below.)

The Crysoni replied, actually sounding a bit vicious, "Use your ingenuity!" She flew to a rock crevice above the Cantopi and fired at it using Twister. The Cantopi roared at the sight of his enemy and especially since one of the Twisters had a critical hit, he started leaping from rock to rock along the cliff. The Crysoni's eyes widened and it attempted to fly away, downward but the Cantopi gave it a vicious swipe and sent it down to earth more forcefully. There, the Crysoni lay stunned but quickly recovered and resumed attacking. Now the Cantopi had other problems to worry about. The Aurverdra were using Outrage and Dragon Pulse against him but the darn Cantopi refused to die. Then, a malicious idea entered the Cantopi's mind. Grabbing those who were nearest to him -- unfortunately the Sopho and Crysoni, he made a violent gesture with his claw. Black-belled Cantopis had also forfeited the ability to speak when he became black-belled. However, the message was clear -- surrender or they die.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:04 pm

The Sopho struggled in the black-belled Cantopi's grip, and she tried so hard to use Dragon Breath, but he was so strong that she didn't even have a chance to attack. The Cinnabun turned to the Aurverdra leader and waited for him to say something, hoping he noticed the black-belled Cantopi's gesture.

"I'm sorry," said the Nychata, "but if Gatarosi can't change my mind, I don't think you can either. I'm leaving." Before anyone had a chance to say something, the cat Fakemon dashed away towards the mountains. From the distance, she could see the small ice/flying type bird Fakemon staring at her, the ice/steel wolf Fakemon ignoring her as they hunted, the large ice/dragon Fakemon battling other large Fakemon. This is a nice place, she thought to herself. Everyone looks so strong! And they aren't all ice Fakemon. Nychata turned to see a couple water Fakemon dancing in the water, and even some fire Pokemon playing in the lower regions of the mountains.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:14 pm

The Aurverdra leader was growling in resentment and contempt at the Cantopi. This...this...Cantopi! Cursing under his breath, he thought furiously to himself. Barking orders again, but this time only in the Aurverdra language, he planned to surrender, then bite him from the back. Metaphorically, of course. Aurverdra also resented attacking an enemy from the behind, but then again, only the worst enemy would hold fledglings hostage.

The Crysoni growled and snapped at the Cantopi, and in turn greeted with an icy eye. She was livid. Fortunately, the Cantopi was distracted when the Aurverdra barked the orders, mind trying to decipher the Aurverdra language. This allowed a quick Ember to escape from the Crysoni and was ultimately pleased when Ember found its mark with a burn. Hissing softly to the Sopho, "let's go!" She wriggled out and flew back to her flock.

The Flowerik yelped in surprise and glided through the trees to follow. "Gatarosi!!!" she hissed at the electric fakemon. Spotting the Nychata in sight, she quickly let loose a Vine Whip, stopping the Nychata in her tracks. "Nychata," The Flowerik hissed, "How long since have you been to the mountains? Do not ever be deceived by outside looks. Your kind does not belong in the mountains...come back!" Tugging on the Vine Whip forcefully, she urged the Nychata to come back.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:10 pm

OOC: I don't think she could stop Nychata that quickly...she's already ran so far .__.

Also, I designed some new Fakemon that you could use later! I'll doodle them on my tablet and then upload them.

BIC: The Sopho felt kind of useless at the moment, but she quickly followed the Crysoni back to the big group. She looked up at the Aurverdra leader cursing under his breath and thought it wouldn't be smart to ask him a question. She turned to the Cantopi and asked him instead, "What are we supposed to do now? Do we attack, since he can't threaten us like that anymore?"

The Nychata bit on the Vine Whip in an attempt to loosen the Flowerik's grip, and then used Psychic to control the small Fakemon. Her eyes glistered an azure shade of blue and then she launched the Flowerik back towards the forest. Gatarosi didn't do anything, he just whispered almost inaudibly to himself, "I was...hoping that we could always be together. I'll be lonely by myself." He pelted after her and she tried to use Slash on him but he dodged and hissed quietly into her ear, "I'm going into the mountains with you!"
"You idiot! Why?" snapped Nychata. When the Gatarosi looked away guiltily, her gaze softened and then she spoke under her breath, "but you'll never agree with anything I say or do. You'll either be neutral or on the other Fakemon's side."
Gatarosi was surprised that she thought that of him, but then her voice became more unfriendly.
"Yeah!" she snarled, her eyes blazing. "You always do that! Why should I trust you now?" All of a sudden, she realized that the Flowerik might try to catch her with Vine Whip again, and she didn't want that little struggle again, so she dashed away, with Gatarosi right behind her. This is better. Running on the open plains by a beautiful lake, Nychata thought, managing a smile as she gazed at the precious sight she might never see again.
The Gatarosi looked at her in confusion and then meowed, "What are you looking at?" Nychata spun around and opened her mouth to shout at him but then realized that he wanted to continue talking about the mountains.
"...okay," she said, "I'll let you come with me, as long as you don't bother me. Just don't ask me questions and don't interfere with battle practice." Smiling, the two cat Fakemon made it to the snowy mountains. The mountain range seemed endless, towering over their heads. The pure white snow was sparkling and just beauteous.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:37 pm

OOC: Flowerik's speed is very high, and her nature is also timid. Floweriks speed are naturally high as well because of their tendency to run. And okay. Kitty

BIC: The Cantopi narrowed his eyes. "You 3 stay back. We don't want him to use you has hostages again, so leave the fighting to us." Then he appeared to look into the sky for a bit then said more thoughtfully, "Sopho, could you get Cinnabun up in the sky? Crysoni too. Cinnabun could be able to use Cherry Bomb at the Cantopi, and Cherry Bombs in the sky have an added boost to their power."

The Flowerik cried out in pain as she hit the ground as well from the bite and psychic. However, her feelings ere more hurt as she heard the conversation between the Nychata and Gatarosi. Her feelings twisted to become a mental pain as well as aching loneliness. Doesn't anyone want me around? The Flowerik thought despairingly. She felt more lonely than ever. Even when she had tried to make friends and warn the Nychata about the hidden danger in the mountains, they had still resented and cast her away like everyone else she tried to help. The Gatarosi and Nychata had left her here with too many options and nothing to take. Head down, she forlornly went back to her den in the forest.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:55 pm

OOC: Oh, okay. Anyways, here are the names of the new Fakemon. I'll draw them next week when I have more time. c:
Pyrenasti - fire wolf Fakemon
Berazoku - little flying/steel bird Fakemon, evolves into Kinliuqa
Kinliuqa - flying/steel ostrich-like Fakemon
Alaipur - fighting joey Fakemon, evolves into Ragnesil
Ragnesil - fighting kangaroo Fakemon (female has pouch, male does not)
Vertrenyo - grass turtle Fakemon
Chyspi - little psychic snake Fakemon, evolves into Keivilus
Keivilus - psychic/steel snake Fakemon, evolves into Minatioum
Minatioum - psychic/steel python Fakemon
Shimnos - ice bear cub Fakemon, evolves into Ferothylla
Ferothylla - ice bear Fakemon

BIC: The Sopho turned to the Cinnabun and wasn't sure if she could lift him, even with Crysoni's help.

"Do you think that was too cruel?" asked Gatarosi, looking back at the verdant forest with sorrow in his eyes. Nychata turned to him and responded with a cold "No." Perhaps one day when she's Lv. 100 and ready to fight anything, she'll go back and prove her point to the Flowerik, but not now. She wasn't prepared to face the Flowerik again. Some Fakemon had said that she looked strong--but on the inside, she was small and powerless.

Last edited by Rabbit on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:47 pm

OOC: Most interested in Pyrenasti and Kinliuqa. I'd be nice to see their pictures. ^^

BIC: The Crysoni frowned and experimentally wrapped her tail around the the Cinnabun. Then the Cantopi tried to helpfully offer a suggestion. "Try to imagine you're using Sky Drop, but don't, obviously, drop the Cinnabun." The Crysoni flitted upward a little bit and beckoned for Sopho to come over. "A test trial would be good," she told them.

The Flowerik sniffled in despair on her nest, thinking negative thoughts to herself again. Then, a rush of anger welled up and she started ripping her nest to shreds. Rejection was hard.

The lord looked upon his minions. The news they brought was mainly good. There was also the chance of another recruit. A chance was very nice indeed. The lord ordered, "Send some minions out. Get that recruit." And they hastened to obey. A lord was not someone to cross.

The Flowerik sniffed once more and looked up. Strange black floaty things were in the air. Her first impulse was to flee, but she remembered what the Nychata had said and how the black cat had treated her. Standing her ground, she made an attempt to growl and said, "Who are you and what do you want?" The floaty things purred, "We saw how that Nychata treated you. You want to become strong, do you? You want to please your friends. We can train you and make you strong. Come with us." The Flowerik paused. It was true, actually. She did wish to show that Nychata that she could be strong. So quietly the Flowerik replied, "Lead the way."
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:02 pm

OOC: Okay, I'll try and get all the pictures (for all of them c:) done by next week and I'll post them.

BIC: The Cinnabun was somewhat unsure about how well the Crysoni and Sopho could imagine using Sky Drop. The Sopho glided over and nodded.

The Nychata was cuddled up on a rock at the bottom of the mountains. She could see ice-type birds circling around the top of the mountain, and some ice-type rabbits scaling the mountain slowly. Her eyes gleamed--she really wanted to go up there to see the strong Fakemon, as steep as it was! She whispered to herself, "My rank in the mountains depends on where I live...the top of the mountain is where the level 100 Fakemon are..."
Gatarosi padded towards Nychata and he meowed, "I think you should try and scale the mountains." She gazed up at him in surprise. It was odd to hear Gatarosi encourage someone to do something dangerous, but then she nodded.
"Alright! Maybe along the way we'll encounter some Fakemon," Nychata responded excitedly.
"Obviously. That's how those level 100 Fakemon became level 100 Fakemon."

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:36 pm

"Okay," the Crysoni took a deep breath. "One. Two. Three!" she yanked her tail upward with a thrust, furiously flapping her wings. "Come on, Sopho!" she called. "Pull!" Then, looking over at the Aurverdra flock once more, panic overwhelmed her and she called more desperate, "Pull!"

Meanwhile, the Cantopi had recovered his ground from the burn and ventured toward the Crysoni, Cinnabun and Sopho, but the Aurverdra flock attacked him. The Cantopi roared in pain, advancing on the second in command now. The second in command's power was equivalent to the Cantopi's, but then something horrid happened -- the bells jingled. Instantly a dark aura surrounded the Cantopi and he cut open a slash on the second in command's flank. Staggering back, the second in command attempted to retaliate one final time with Draco Meteor and actually succeeded. But the Cantopi was still alive.

OOC: How about you'll RP as one of the evil fakemon that Flowerik's with, and I'll do one of the ice fakemon?
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:54 pm

OOC: Sure. I'll roleplay a little bit of what Nychata and Gatarosi are doing so you can catch up with me...

BIC: The Sopho was flapping her wings as hard as she could, and the Cinnabun looked away. He got ready to use Cherry Bomb if the black-belled Cantopi was going to attack.

Nychata leapt onto a higher ledge with Gatarosi right behind her. She sniffed the air and then noticed a _______ walking around a couple meters away.
"I think we should fight him/her," Nychata meowed, smiling.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:33 pm

OOC: The Flowerik is just where we left her. '

BIC: One of the other flock members stepped in front the second in command. The second in command growled his thanks while one of the others used Recover on him. The other flock member faced the Cantopi bravely and nipped quickly at the Cantopi's bells, perhaps hoping to sever them. The flock leader Aurverdra really regretted he hadn't thought of that. Unfortunately, the Cantopi snarled before the Aurverdra could get near his bells, and the flock member retreated. "Any time would be good now," the flock leader whispered, averting his eyes to the sky.

"Now!" the Cantopi roared when he saw that they were at the right altitude. "Cinnabun!" The Crysoni let loose a Dragonbreath with the Cherry Bomb and she looked over at the Sopho again. "Sopho! An attack with the Cherry Bomb and the Dragonbreath would be a really good triple combo!"

The Glacesher looked at the company. "Hello," she said coolly. "What's your business here?" The Glacesher might've been cool on the outside, but in the inside, she noticed they were electric and dark types -- not good for this environment at all. She desperately wished she could tell them about the danger in the mountains, but code forbidded her.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:59 pm

OOC: What are the evil Fakemon trying to do, exactly?

BIC: The Sopho wasn't sure what attack she should use, but then she nodded. The Sopho used a quick Wing Attack before Cinnabun used Cherry Bomb.

"Hello," muttered Nychata. "I'm here to train." She knew the ice-type would look down on a dark-type like herself, so she added angrily, "Don't tell me that I should go back to that stupid forest. I'm here to train so I'm going to stay here and train."

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:27 pm

OOC: Idk for the final goal. But right now, trying to recruit other fakemons and train them.

BIC: The triple attack combination hit the Cantopi in the side. It surely would've caused any other fakemon to be beaten, but the Cantopi was certainly not just "any other fakemon." In fact, its bells jingled again and that same dark aura reeking of misery and despair surrounded the Cantopi. The Aurverdra shivered like it had been hit with dark pulse. In fact though, the triple combination did blast a crater on top of its head, but the Cantopi just kept going. The Crysoni watched in amazement as it roared again and started to scale the cliff. At first, she thought that it as trying to get away from the Aurverdra, but then she realized it was heading for them once more. But -- it can't possibly make that jump! the Crysoni's thoughts roared in her head. Still, she didn't want to take the chance. "Climb!" the Crysoni ordered, furiously beating her wings once more.

The Glacesher shook her head in apparent amusement. "No," she said faintly. I wish I could though, she thought again. Turning to her view again, the Glacesher replied coldly, "Nychata. Do you wish to fight me?" (btw, Glacesher's ability is Snow Cloak)
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:43 pm

OOC: Um, okay.

BIC: Sopho turned around in bewilderment and then flapped her wings as fast as she could to catch up to the Cantopi. Since she didn't have time to help the Cinnabun, he tried to scale the cliff slowly by himself.

"Do you want me to fight you?" asked Nychata. "Because I'm fine with that. I know that you little graceful ice-types are bad at defense, which will help me if you decide to fight me." Gatarosi backed away, since he didn't want to be part of a battle. Even though he was a couple feet away, he still expected either one of the two Fakemon to pull him into the battlefield.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:36 pm

OOC: Btw, did you make the cut in math?

BIC: The Crysoni divebombed suddenly toward the Cinnabun. "Come on!" she hissed, dragging the Cinnabun up. The Crysoni knew what the Cantopi was capable of, and she didn't want that fate for any other fakemon. She also fried a dragonbreath at the Cantopi, which he barely winced at but it got them ahead by a half second anyway.

The Glacesher smiled thinly. Obviously this Nychata didn't know anything about the mountains. Flicking her tail back and forth, she replied coldly once more, "Let's gets this started, shall we?" Springing back with surprising agility, the Glacesher snarled and howled something to the skies. Suddenly she looked like something more than just a simple reindeer fakemon. With fur bristling and standing up on end, the Glacesher looked like a wolf, almost. Then hail started coming down, thick and in sheets.

The Flowerik looked coldly at the fakemon ahead of her, trying to maintain a steady gaze. When the other fakemon -- she didn't know what kind it was, broke their gaze and looked away, lip curling, the Flowerik glanced around the chamber in seemingly mild interest. The other fakemon then growled, a low rumble that echoed around the room, he/she spoke. "We must test you to see if you are ready, first. Bring them forward." The Flowerik hid her surprise when they brought forward jewelry. Instead of the jewel being bright and shiny though, the jewel was dark purple and dusky. Must like a dusk stone, but this one was smaller and gave some kind of a horrible feeling from it.
"Take the stone," the other fakemon said. The Flowerik instantly knew that that was a command, not a suggestion. Feigning casualty, she wrapped her paw around the dusky jewel. It felt cool and surprisingly heavy, not at all like a dusk stone, which was imbued with life. The moment the Flowerik touched it though, the stone glowed with a ragged dark aura.
"She's worthy," the other fakemon said in a low rasping voice. "Alright. Put it on."
The Flowerik had no idea where to put it on, but then she saw the back of the jewel. It was ever changing -- a metal part, a wide coronet, a crown, and ect. She chose the coronet and cautiously placed it on her flower on her head. The Flowerik then started screaming, it was like if an iron hand had clasped her mind and body together, making them bond painfully. Then her will and mind dissolved. She had no personality anymore. "What do you wish for me to do, my lord," she asked blandly,
The "lord" chuckled. Another one down. "You were with a Nychata and Gatarosi before, were you not?" he/she asked icily. When the Flowerik nodded, the fakemon in elusiveness narrowed his eyes to slits and commanded, "When they come back from the mountains, battle that Nychata and maybe kill her if you would, would you (she's not going to kill her)?" The Flowerik nodded once more and headed off to the outside world, gold coronet glinting ominously.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:40 am

OOC: Nope. .___. And now my MathCounts career is over, and I ended with a terrible 16th place in the whole state...
I'm so jealous of those four people going to Nationals! Two of them are from the SAME freaking school and the other two are from the same school too.
But I'm kind of happy because I made a new friend, she's a 7th grader from New Albany who got 7th place in state. :)

BIC: The Cinnabun snapped at her as she helped him up, "Those attacks won't work on him! We can't just keep trying the same useless things!" The Sopho descended towards the duo and then helped to pull the Cinnabun up, flapping her wings as quickly as possible.
In agreement, she added, "Just using Dragonbreath and other random moves many times isn't going to work. You see how he just ignores it!"

"You didn't answer," Nychata hissed under her breath. "I don't want to fight you. I don't want to waste my time at the bottom of the mountain." She spun around and started to walk away, with Gatarosi behind her. Once they were a couple meters away, he launched a Flamethrower at the Glacesher, and then Nychata used Psychic to the right of her in case she tried to evade the Flamethrower.
After using the attacks, the two cat Fakemon backed away a little more, and they were ready to use Discharge and Foul Play simultaneously. They weren't trying to make the situation worse, but the only way to get away from a Fakemon with an advantage was to stall them.
(What level is Glacesher? And who should be stronger?)

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content