1 x 1 Region Hyuka

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 x 1 Region Hyuka

Post by Avria on Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:41 pm

Welcome to Region Hyuka!

Here, thousands of unknown pokemon or fakemon, as they have been called thrived without men. They are wild and free, free to do whatever they please. Why don't you come and play in this fair land now? (/fail T^T)

Since this is a 1 x 1, we already know what do. Happy Kitty

(If we are using our own fakemon we must do the below so the other person will kind of know (I DID NOT INTEND TO MAKE THAT RHYME))

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Ability:
Moves (4 at a time):
Evolution (?):
Other:
Type:

Rabbit's Controlled Fakemon (so far):

Sopho
Cinnabun
Gatarosi
Nychata

Raven's Controlled Fakemon (so far):

Crysoni
Cantopi
Flowerik

Common Characters (so far):

The 7 Kalispheres
The 13 Demiods
"Lord Enemy"
Enemy Cantopi
Aurverdra Flock

Name: Cantopi
Appearance: Dragon with bells on horns and smug, striking green eyes. Mainly traditional festive Chinese New Years colors, with a stripe of yelow along each horn, slashes down the muzzle, back, tail, and legs. Somewhat of a stained class pattern along his neck and spikes under the horns, onto the back and tail.
Personality: Sharp, smug, and arrogant.
Ability: Defiant -- attack raises two stages if any other stat is lowered
Moves (4 at a time): Flamethrower, Slash, Crunch, and Dragon Pulse
Evolution (?): None
Other: Can breath fire outside of battle too.
Type: Fire
Stats: High Atack and Special Attack, Low Defenses and moderate HP and Speed.

IC: (The below Cantopi is not mine)

The Crysoni glared resentfully at the Cantopi. She had stopped to ask the for answers but the dragon's arrogant nature mistook what she said and no they were fighting. The Crysoni knew she couldn't hope to defeat the Cantopi; she was bruised all over and the Cantopi looked like when they just started. Quivering with anger and fear, she made the final effort to get up when pain lanced upon her again. The Cantpi blew a wisp of smoke and smirked at her. Shock and fear clawed their way through the Crysoni. He said paralyzed her with Dragon Pulse! Think. Think. Think. she thought desperately. Stars winked again upon her head as the Cantopi used slash that time. The Crysoni instantly went limp and passed into semi consciousness, flickering in and out. The Cantopi then hit her several times more, making sure that the Crysoni would not get up for a long time. In fact, he decided he would continue this torture further. Why not? His lord would approve. Slinging the Crysoni ruthlessly into the air, the small body hit the ground with a sickening thud and her senses were jarred open. The last thing she remembered was flame, hot and merciless broiling around her and pushing her further and further away from consciousness again. The Cantopi finally realized this was enough and just used Dragon Pulse once more and headed off toward his lord's castle, leaving the Crysoni weak, undefended and virtually dead.

OOC: The lord'll be the villain.

Last edited by MidnightRaven on Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: 1 x 1 Region Hyuka

Post by Rabbit on Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:30 pm

OOC: I'm so sorry if I mess up the appearances or the plot you started in your post. >___<

BIC: The Sopho glided down a tree branch to meet her friend, Cinnabun. He was eating a Liechi Berry, just relaxing on the grass carelessly. She picked her own Liechi Berry and then she sat down beside him to rest.
"Doesn't this day look especially beautiful?" asked the Sopho, smiling. "The flowers are blooming, the sun is bright, this lake is so placid. It's amazing." The Cinnabun nodded as he took another bite from the Berry.

After they both finished eating, they stood up and stretched a little before thinking of where to go.
The Sopho suggested, "I think we should go back to the forest. Out here by the lake, some strong water Fakemon might attack." She flapped her wings and then ascended into the air, waiting for the Cinnabun to come. The two of them walked for a while in silence through the verdant scenery, before they saw a Crysoni.
"Is she taking a nap? With those injuries?" The Cinnabun muttered incredulously. The Sopho glared at him and snapped, "She's not taking a nap. She's injured. We should go help her."
They dashed towards the Crysoni, and stood in front of her in concern, although she wouldn't wake up.
"Could she be dead?" asked the Sopho.
The Cinnabun replied, "I don't think so, but I don't want to wake her...you know how some Fakemon react to strangers trying to help them after being beaten in a battle. Scary."

"ICEBERG LETTUCES AREN'T COLD, THEY'RE GREEN"
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:44 pm

(This is my Cantopi now)

The Cantopi raised his head from here he was sitting on a rocky ledge. He decided to go and a get a drink of mountain water and maybe even snag some prey. Suddenly the spikes on his back stood up, a warning technique. He saw another Cantopi rapidly approaching. Cantopi were bound by tradition to challenge each other. Therefore, he did.

The Crysoni moaned and stirred again. She wished she hadn't. She yelped in surprise at the two faces before her. That was her second mistake. The Crysoni's throat then became too dry to speak and pain was there again, this time in her stomach. Then, all at once, tears started coursing down leaving tiny rivulets. She wasn't an adult yet, an Aurverdra would not have been beaten so easily. In fact, she was only a child. "I want my flock back," she whispered forlornly. The Crysoni had been seperated from her flock by a sudden storm.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:50 pm

The Sopho and Cinnabun exchanged glances when they heard the Crysoni speak and cry.
"She wants her flock back..." The Cinnabun murmured. "What does that mean?"
"Crysoni travel in flocks," explained the Sopho, turning to the lamenting Crysoni. "What do we do with her though?"
"Obviously, we're going to help her."
The Sopho looked at the sky, thinking. Then she smiled and dashed off, returning with a couple Sitrus Berries to help restore the Crysoni's HP.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:51 pm

The Aurverdra looked up forlornly at the sky. Where are you? the flock leader's second in command. Wild Aurverdras had a fierce code of conduct and loyalty; though would not leave a place if a flock member was missing. There was a screech suddenly from the woods, followed by a second gasp. He swooped down to find the missing flock member being attacked by a Cantopi. The Aurverdra considered barging in, but then the Cantopi might hurt the member even further. Instead, quivering with horror, he flew back the flock and told the leader, expecting outrage from the entire flock.

The Crysoni groaned again. She had finally regained a little voice and used it hesitantly. "Who are you?" she croaked. Then her eyes grew wary. They might be more attackers...the Crysoni thought with horror. She couldn't possibly endure anything more.

Hissing vigilantly, (my) Cantopi circled the other with hostility. A match between fellow Cantopies was supposed to be light hearted and fun, made to sharpen their skills. But this Cantopi had shown open resentment and attacked too viciously for a practice match from the start. What's more, the bells were black and rusted on the enemy's head. When a Cantopi gets like that, it means they are no longer pure of heart and are instead, cruel, black-hearted and downright evil. (My) Cantopi narrowed his eyes and attacked with more vigor. He would give no mercy to a traitor. Letting loose a shock wave of Dragon Pulse, the other Cantopi attempted to dodge but one of his claws got stuck on a crevice. Head lolling backward, the other Cantopi fell into paralysis from the pulse and unconsciousness as well, from shock and pain. (My) Cantopi roared with triumph and continued on his quest for water, not looking back once at the other one. (He's going to go later in the woods and the Crysoni and all that will be like blah and all that)
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:27 pm

The Cinnabun took one of the Sitrus Berries and set it in front of the Crysoni, close enough for her to eat it without moving her body.
The Sopho whispered affably, "We aren't enemies."

OOC: Should I RP as the other Cantopi? .__.

Last edited by Rabbit on Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:56 pm

OOC: If you want to. He is a CC.

IC:

(My) Cantopi gratefully lapped out the water in the stream he found. The clear fresh liquid was welcomed after a stressful battle. The battle wasn't hard, but it was mainly due to luck that he won so easily. The black bells still bothered him though. He'd better watch his back afterward, blackbell Cantopies always looked for vengeance. Continuing deeper into the woods, he thought he'd hunt a bit. Easily tracking down a grouse and wolfing it down, (fakemons don't eat fakemons) he noticed something odd. The grouse's feathers had splashes of bright red drops of blood on it. The Cantopi didn't hunt with tooth and claw, he just roasted the bird with Flamethrower. Going back where the grouse was, he came across an injured Crysoni, a Sopho, and a Cinnabun.

The Crysoni's eyes practically dimmed with relief. Gulping down the sitrus, she found a little strength returning to her battered body, but still not quite enough to get rid of all the pain. "Thank you," she said gratefully. The berry's juice had also helped her throat a bit. Taking care of her surroundings, she noticed that she was in the same place. They must've found her shortly afterward. "Who are you to help me, though? And why?" All of sudden, eyes flickering, she noticed the Cantopi watching them intently. "Gaaaaahhh!" she shrieked, mind racing. "Leave me alone!"

Outraged was an exaggeration of how the flock felt when the second-in-command arrived with the horrifying news. The flock was seething, furious, some of them even been driven to use Outrage. The flock leader Aurverdra practically thundered, "Show us." The second in command hastened to obey, leading the rest of the flock down to where he found the missing Crysoni. They got somewhat of a surprise when they saw a Sopho and Cinnabun leaning over the missing Crysoni and a Cantopi watching from afar. When the Crysoni screeched, the leader Aurverdra started to walk over slowly and dangerously to the Cantopi. The Cantopi watched with interest in its bright green eyes when the flock leader roared, "Why."

The Cantopi held the Aurverdra's gaze. He had no idea what was going on and why the Crysoni seemed to recognize him or why the Aurverdra was acting so aggressive. "Wait," the Crysoni suddenly muttered. "Wait." Something didn't seem right. "You're not it!" blurted out the Crysoni suddenly. "He isn't the one who attacked me," explained the Crysoni. The other one had black bells.

The leader Aurverdra and Cantopi seemingly bristled a the same time. "Black bells?" whispered the Aurverdra, horrified. He knew what black bells meant. "I fought a Blackbelled Cantopi this morning!" gasped the Cantopi. "Show me," commanded the Aurverdra. "We need to punish him properly for attacking a flock member so viciously."

Meanwhile, the second in command tended to the injured Crysoni. "Can you fly with us?" "I can," replied the Crysoni, although her face betrayed it. Raising one wing, she suddenly gasped and brought it down again. "It's broken," she said miserably.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:50 am

OOC: So...if I'm gonna use my own Fakemon, I use this form? If I can't have two more because its powerplaying, please tell me. >w<
Also, if you allow me to have these two, when they fight together, the moves that apparently hit anyone in battle will only hit the foes. (i.e. During a battle with an ally and two foes, an attack like Surf will hit all three other Pokemon. Well, an attack like Surf here will only affect the two foes.)

Name: Gatarosi (ガタロシ)
Appearance: Gatarosi is the one on the left, as labeled. I apologize for how sketchy the picture looks. I just drew and colored it in about 45 minutes. ^^; His fur is white, tinted golden, if the picture makes it hard to see. And the black on him should be as purple-black as Nychata.
Personality: He is very optimistic and fun, and he's almost always smiling. He also always tries to make terrible situations a little better. It is hard for a Fakemon to become his new ally, but once he does, he thinks of them as if they were his family. However, during a battle, he is very persistent and will not let the enemy win. If Nychata is in danger, it's even more important to fight. That's just how close they've bonded--one will go all out to protect the other.
Ability: Static - Contact with the Fakemon may cause paralysis.
Moves (4 at a time): Discharge, Thunder Fang, Flamethrower, and Slash.
Evolution (?): Pre-Evolution is Vrontaki (フロンタキ)
Other: If you accidentally touch his tail (not necessarily in battle), it may shock you. (about 75% chance of shock) Apparently, the less energy he has, the stronger the shock.
Stats:
HP .......... 75
Attack .......... 80
Defense .......... 75
Sp. Atk .......... 90
Sp. Def .......... 75
Speed .......... 120
TOTAL .................... 515
Type: Electric

Name: Nychata (ニャチャタ)
Appearance: Nychata is the one on the right, as labeled. Her fur is not supposed to be as purple as the picture, it is in fact much closer to black. Also, the white on her tail should be as white-golden as Gatarosi's fur.
Personality: Compared to her partner, Gatarosi, she is much more isolated and antisocial, but she is friendly to him and any allies. Also, in comparison, she is quicker to suspect things and less trustworthy, which has helped the two of them stay away from possible foes. It's said that Nychata has never smiled in her life.
Ability: Limber - The Fakemon is protected from paralysis. (duh~ if they're going to live together, they don't want to paralyze each other)
Moves (4 at a time): Foul Play, Shadow Claw, Psychic, and Slash.
Evolution (?): Pre-Evolution is Skoutaro (スコタロ)
Other: Her golden eyes are like the move Flash. They can light up the dark, but only within a small area, a couple feet around her in each direction at most.
Stats:
HP .......... 90
Attack .......... 75
Defense .......... 75
Sp. Atk .......... 95
Sp. Def .......... 75
Speed .......... 105
TOTAL .................... 515
Type: Dark

BIC: The Sopho and Cinnabun were looking back and forth between the Cantopi and the Aurverdra quietly. Those arrogant Fakemon, thinking they can just leave us out of a conversation when we could help!, thought the Cinnabun angrily.
The Sopho had the same livid expression on her face, and then she whispered into the Cinnabun's ear quietly, "I think we should leave. If they don't want us here, then we'll go. Even helping the Crysoni didn't earn us even a slight chance of becoming allies." The Cinnabun's narrowed eyes darkened in agreement. He turned his head to the side, beckoning the Sopho to leave.

Last edited by Rabbit on Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:24 pm

OOC: It's fine. I'll make a new character too so that they'll hjave someone to RP with...

Name: Flowerik
Appearance: Big flower on head, and large, wide ears. One eye is covered by the head fur thing, giving it a shy first appearance. Dainty paws with buds on them that release vines if attacked. Long wavy "wings" on the back that on't let it fly, but it can glide a bit. Four leaf tails that control steering.
Personality: Flowerik is very shy and sensitive, and timid as well. Although it seems somewhat ready for combat, it really really hates and prefers not to fight. Curious but doesn't take chances but selfless as well.
Ability: Flower Gift (Atk and Sp. Def stats gets a 50% boost (and its partners) if Sunny Day is in play) Dream World Ability Run Away.
Moves (4 at a time): Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Vine Whip, and Mirror Coat.
Evolution (?): None
Other: Head flower glows at night.
Stats: High Speed, bad attack, high-moderate sp.atk, and moderate defenses.
Type: Grass

BIC:

"Hi, where are you going?" The Crysoni noticed her two saviors leaving. "Why are you leaving, either?" Then, reading the expression on their faces, she quickly added, "You can't expect them to give you some of their attention currently. A black-belled Cantopi is a serious matter. Why don't you stay a bit?"

The Flowerik stretched luxuriously in her spot of sunlight. A sudden rustling startled her, sending the Flowerik into the bushes. When a splash of color leaped at her, the Flowerik relaxed. Just a springtime Folaski, probably.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:41 pm

OOC: So should I have the two of them find the Flowerik in surprise, or do the three of them already know each other?

BIC: The Sopho and Cinnabun spun around in surprise. They didn't expect her to welcome them back.
"Well...it's not like we have anywhere else to be," said the Sopho, "and I can understand why they may not be paying attention to us..." Hesitantly, she nodded and walked up to the Crysoni.
The Cinnabun immediately followed and he asked curiously, "So what exactly is a black-belled Cantopi?"

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:46 pm

OOC: In surprise, although I supposed it doesn't matter.

BIC:

The Crysoni flicked her ears in pleasure at them staying. Then, frowning, she explained. "A Cantopi's ears are usually golden, and they reverberate with pure sound, sweeter than any other bell. A Cantopi's bells also reflect their character. Most Cantopis are honorable creatures, but black bells mean that they are cruel, vicious, and bad. The black bells also give no sound at all, hence 'heartless soul.' That's why the situation is bad, because black-belled Cantopis will always fight to the death and are also very powerful."
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:56 pm

OOC: I think there would be a difference. Happy Kitty

BIC: The Sopho gritted her teeth and she said, "How callous. Why can't we just banish all of them somewhere where they won't bother other Fakemon?"
"There's no place to banish them. With good, there's always evil." replied the Cinnabun, frowning. But there still must be a way to stop them.
The Sopho questioned, "Then how are we supposed to defeat them? By killing, like they do to other innocent Fakemon?"

"Come on, Nychata! What are you doing back there?" asked the Gatarosi, with a smile on his face. He pointed his fluffy tail towards the forest. The Nychata looked at the snowy mountains in the distance and then she responded quietly, "Uh...I'm coming."
She sighed with a smile, "Why is it that you always want to go to the forest?"
The Gatarosi said, "To meet new Fakemon, of course." He nudged her forward and then she pushed him back playfully, her golden eyes sparkling. As they made it into the forest, they heard a sudden rustling. The Nychata's eyes darted back and forth, and her fur bristled. I don't care what you are, I'm ready to fight you.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:02 pm

"Banishing them is useless. Do you think they would just stay banished? Words are nothing to them. They come back time after time. And killing, I suppose we would have to do that," the Crysoni replied.
"We're going after the Cantopi," the Aurverdra flock leader announced suddenly. "I hope you two are decent fighters," murmured the Crysoni. We'll need every bit of help to defeat a black-belled Cantopi.

Flowerik heard voices. Cursing her paranoia, she dashed toward the bushes again in case they were enemies. Her hearing, for once, misguided her though and she ran head on into the Gatarosi and Nychata. "Eeek!" the Flowerik squeaked.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:15 pm

The Cinnabun growled, "But if we kill, aren't we just as bad as the black-belled Cantopi?" He didn't wait for a response before heading towards the Aurverdra flock leader.
The Sopho narrowed her eyes and muttered something under her breath before going after the Cinnabun. She hopes that we're good at fighting. Oh, does every Fakemon look weak to her?

The Nychata narrowed her eyes and sprang towards the Flowerik without thinking, but the Gatarosi stepped on her tail and then pulled her back.
"Sorry about my...uh, friend," muttered the Gatarosi, as he glared at the Nychata. It must be embarrassing to make a first impression like that.
The Nychata blinked, as she noticed that she was standing by the Gatarosi instead of ripping up the Flowerik. She apologized coldly, "I'm sorry."

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:09 pm

The Crysoni called after her, "It's still a difference, you know." One of the female Aurverdras beckoned to the Crysoni and motioned to her back. The Crysoni accepted gratefully, not taking heed of the Sopho's words. "To the sky!" commanded the leader Aurverdra. Then he finally noticed the Sopho and Cinnabun. "Are you coming?" he asked them. "Remember, it'll still be dangerous -- black-belled Cantopis are major threats."

The Cantopi had talked with the leader and second in command Aurverdra, telling them of his encounter. He also said he would come with them to fight the enemy Cantopi. When the leader Aurverdra inquired how he would come, the Cantopi said he would run. "I might not get there as early, but I'll be there," the Cantopi had said.

The Flowerik didn't notice the Nychata's coldness or unfriendliness, nor the Gatarosi's sudden awkwardness. Instead she said timidly, "Um, it's okay, I guess. Do you, er --- um, are always this way? Who are you?" She was still nervous about almost getting ripped to tiny little pieces of Flowerik and coupled that with her natural timidness, it was a bit hard to talk to other fakemon.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:15 pm

OOC: The Cinnabun was the one talking, and the Sopho was thinking that stuff to herself. And also, I'm pretty sure that Cinnabuns can't fly. xD

BIC: "Are we always this way?" mumbled the Gatarosi in confusion. He responded, "Um, I guess. Nychata is usually unwelcoming to new Fakemon...and we're just two Fakemon that live in this forest." The Nychata rolled her eyes and then turned back to look at the snowy mountains again. She thought to herself, I just wish I could go live there myself, isolated from everybody. I've heard the Ice Fakemon there are all independent and powerful. The Gatarosi snarled under his breath to catch her attention, and then he smiled towards the Flowerik as if nothing had happened.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:23 pm

OOC: Oh, I thought "muttered something under her breath" was referring to the weak Fakemon thing. And yeah, Cinnabuns can't fly. That's why Aurverdra was asking if they wanted to come before offering to carry her.

BIC:

"Oh, okay. Touch unfriendly, aren't you?" The Flowerik chattered nervously, looking at Nychata now. "Um, erm, what do you want?" The Flowerik still wasn't sure about Nychata. She seemed so violent and mean. Gatarosi was nice, though. She wondered how two seemingly totally different fakemon could've become friends.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:30 pm

OOC: The muttering something under her breath was like swearing in anger. Also, the Cinnabun is a boy. Happy Kitty

BIC: The Nychata looked down at the Flowerik with narrowed eyes and she said with a strangely compassionate voice, "I don't need anything." Although Gatarosi thought it was normal to hear a strong, unemotional Fakemon like Nychata have a kind voice, it must've been unusual to the Flowerik. The Nychata looked away and then whispered to the Gatarosi, "You stall her. I'll go get something to eat."
He nodded and then asked the Flowerik, beaming, "So...who are you?"

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:34 pm

OOC: Okay.

BIC: The Flowerik was startled. But then again, she was almost always startled. She also noticed the sudden disappearance of the Nychata. "Hmm?" Although she made no movement to inquire further. Frankly, she was quite glad of the disappearance of the Nychata. The black fakemon had unnerved her. Turning now to the Gatarosi, who was beaming, she said awkwardly, "A Flowerik."
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:44 pm

The Gatarosi noticed the awkwardness in her tone of voice and he was trying to think of something to say that would make her more comfortable towards speaking to them. Darn it, Nychata...what am I supposed to stall her with? It's not like I'm going to attack her, like you would...
"Um...so...I don't know," he mumbled. Suddenly, the Nychata appeared from behind a bush, with a freshly-killed mouse in her jaws. The Gatarosi smiled at the delicious smell, but he wasn't sure if the Flowerik would eat it, so he didn't say anything. The Nychata dropped it on the floor gently and offered it to the Flowerik.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:49 pm

The Flowerik squeaked in fright again, staring up at the Nychata and Gatarosi with wide, horrified, eyes. She seemed frozen to speak. Finally she managed to say, "You murderer! Why would you kill a poor little defenseless mouse...?" The Flowerik loved nature and the all animals and all that, so a dead mouse offered to her was horrifying. The Flowerik then ran forward and nudged it, trying to perhaps help the mouse. Looking the Nychata once more, this time with disgust mixed in with there as well, she promptly started digging a small hole for somewhat as a burial for the mouse.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:23 pm

"I'll run," the Cinnabun said, "with this Cantopi." He thought it was kind of rude to refer to someone as "this" but it was hard to, since he didn't know most of the Fakemon. The Sopho looked a little worried for a moment, unsure if a small Fakemon could keep up with a dragon.

"Murderer?" snarled the Nychata, her fur bristling. She looked like she was about to use Psychic on the small Flowerik, but she simply stood still. The Gatarosi hissed quietly to the Nychata, "You idiot. Why did you bring a mouse? Out of all the edible things in the forest, a mouse."
She ignored him and then padded away with a frown on her face. Furiously, she thought to herself, this makes me want to live in the mountains more. At least they won't judge me over bringing dinner.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:31 pm

"Fine," the Cantopi said, not unkindly though. Flicking his tail, he said to the Cinnabun, "Let's go." Pouncing through the trees, a red blur, the Cantopi looked like he could run forever. The Crysoni was glad of his speed; still afraid though for her flock.

The Flowerik held her gaze with the Nychata, determination glinting in her eyes. Not noticing the Gatarosi's words, she held her own til the Nychata bristled and stalked away. Finishing the burial, four tails all twitching irritably, she continued in the opposite direction. Not long after, guilt was gnawing at the Flowerik. She disliked being fierce or arguing, and she thought it'd be best to go back and apologize.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:42 pm

The Cinnabun dashed after the Cantopi, trying to stay at the same pace, although it was hard since he was used to running quickly by himself, or with Sopho gliding above him. He found it kind of awkward to run long distances without conversation, but it would be more awkward talking to a stranger while running.

Looking back, the Gatarosi started to follow the Nychata silently. They walked until they made it out of the forest, and suddenly the Nychata spun around.
"I'm leaving," she snarled. He tilted his head in confusion and then asked, "Leaving? Why?"
"Because I want to live by myself." Her golden eyes were focused on the snowy mountains.
The Gatarosi hissed, "You know how strong the Fakemon are in the mountains. You'll get killed. And I don't see why you can't just stay in the forest. It's peaceful and safe here, and you can make friends."
"Friends? No one needs friends to live!" Her roar echoed throughout the forest, and even a flock of birds took off from the intensity of her voice.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:47 pm

The Cantopi ignored the small Cinnabun beside him. When it became clear that her uncomfortableness (<---fail) was apparent, he tried to lighten the mood. "How did you come across the Crysoni?" he asked, trying to make small talk.

"No!" Flowerik suddenly burst in. "Don't leave. I'm sorry I was a bit harsh, but please don't go. You'll love living in the forest with friends," she said desperately. "The mountains are cold and lonely and deslolate. Besides, you're a dark type. Don't go, please." The Flowerik's eyes were pleading ith her, as well as her voice.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top