Greetings from Subeta!

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Greetings from Subeta!

Post by Rabbit on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:39 am

The Kumos ruffled his fur and then turned to Hydregion. Oraculus asked nervously, "Why do you look so angry?" Hainoro muttered, "Maybe it's the return of the curse." "What curse?" asked Oraculus. The Hydranite explained very quickly, "My balance/accuracy was off for just a while, you were rude and rough, and Hydregion...went to clean himself."

Azure couldn't fight with the current, and his paws were clenched onto Hyorinu. As much as he wanted to move through the water, he couldn't. The Pherret bared his teeth and then the black aura and stars around him seemingly carried him up a little, and he could see some of the light from the sky. Suddenly, something swam through the light, and the shape seemed very dangerous...finally the he realized what the shape was. He murmured, "Levithian..."

Meriecia widened her eyes in shock. "Bets? This isn't like you, Nightswift!" She blinked for a few moments and then refused, "No way!"
Usatchi growled in anger before drinking fifteen Starfyre sodas, eating thirty-seven Dark Matter Cakes, six Dark Matter Pies, ten bags of Bloodred Chocolates, and two tanks of Black Cherry ice cream--with whipped topping.

The Kumos glanced back and murmured sadly, "Sorry, but me and --insert name of Keeto-- have to go now...maybe you could play with that Angelic Kanis on the clouds over there?" The Keeto nodded and said, "Sorry."
Inuyaki muttered, "Not fair." Then she suggested, "How 'bout we play at the Mallarchy Pond? I'm definitely getting a first place prize! Or the grand prize!"

Last edited by Rabbit on Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

"ICEBERG LETTUCES AREN'T COLD, THEY'RE GREEN"
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:28 pm

Hydregion shot another distasteful glance at Oraculus and curled his lip, as if smelling something bad. "Because you were tugging on my tail really hard and being really rude. And just now, you knocked Hainoro down," Hydregion answered nastily.

Gemini spotted another dark shape. "Azure...?" she muttered, and paddled as well as she could over to them. "Azure! Hyorinu!" she yelped. "There's a Levithan!" The sea beast roared and flicked his tail again, causing ten wave tsunamies. Gemini shrieked as one tore into them.
Night floundered the current again. She spotted a dark shape moving toward the water. Levithan! She thought, and managed to make her way over to Azure, Gemini and Hyorinu. "Gemini!" she yelled. "Azure! Hyorinu!"

"Blizzard!" yelped Frost. She gave another look at Petune. "Please," she begged. "Understand. I have to go save Blizzard." Frost shut her eyes, let go of Petune's tail and also plunged down the waterfall.

Nightswift smiled again, and the dark fog appeared. Dark stopped eating. Nightswift's eyes grew pale, and she hissed, "Maybe not..." then, the Kora sprang onto the escalade and started swiping at him. The same voice hissed again, "Revenge is so sweet..."
"Nightswift!" wailed Dark. "What are you doing?!" the Darkwing tried to pry Nightswift off Merecia, but the Kora flung him off into a gigantic dark matter pie. The chef shouted something at them.

"Aw..." Siki gave the Kumos and Keeto a narrow look and flew off to join the Kanis. (Kerubies have wings too) "Hi up there!" s=he said brightly. "What's your name? Mean's Siki. Glad to meet you!"

Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:56 pm

Hainoro chuckled in embarrassment, "That was me. I...um...slipped on a puddle of water." The Kumos was still confused. Oraculus tilted his head and asked, "I tugged on your tail really hard and I was being rude? Really? I just remember coming in here to see you stuck in that thing..." The Hydranite agreed with Hydregion and responded in a more polite tone, "You were tugging on his tail and being rude. Unlike your usual self."

Azure and Hyorinu dodged by barely a whisker, and the Pherret tried to breathe heavily--but you can't really do that underwater. He closed his eyes and the black aura/stars carried him up towards the surface again. The Gallowing gaped and then looked around for Night and Gemini in the shadowy depths. When he saw Night, he grabbed a star from around Azure and waved it at her.

(The tree was at the bottom, Petune asked her to wait for Blizzard to get close enough, and then they can grab her...)
The Popoko tried to grab the Demi before she plunged back into the water. Petune turned to Rosurea and rasped quietly, "Let go. Let me back on the ground, Rosurea..." The Reva gingerly dropped him and then she jumped down too.

(Meriecia is a GIRL)
The Escalade blinked and then she narrowed her eyes. "You idiot!" She swiped the Kora's face and then dashed away. She told the Malticorn, "Can you call the police or something? Maybe the minion control place?" The Malticorn murmured, "What's wrong?" She turned around and widened her eyes. Immediately she pulled out a phone and said, "FBI! There's a cursed Dark Matter Kora in the LiTELESS Diner of the Dark Side!" Almost instantaneously, a group of different pets destroyed the door and came in. A bunch of customers were lined up against the wall, scared of what Nightswift might do next. A Glade Cadogre launched a vine net at Nightswift, while a Glacier Manchu froze the net and part of Nightswift's body.

The Kanis yawned and murmured wearily, "My name....is...Fi..." She trailed off and collapsed on the fluffy cloud again.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:11 pm

Hydregion echoed, "Yeah." The serpenth slithered off, still steaming about what had happened. Oraculus had pulled on my tail...thought Hydregion. Why doesn't he admit that? The serpenth sighed and turned back. Gruffly, he said to Oraculus, "Just admit that you did it, and cut the dumb talk."

Night, blurrily, saw the star and knew that that was Hyorinu and Azure. She gasped and her head bobbed abovewater again. The lain flung the dark arrowhead, but it just chinked off it's scales. At it did was make it even more enraged and it showed that by putting it's tail on the lain so that she was drowning. Gemini wailed, mortified, "Night!!"

(Thanks for agreeing ^^") Frost plunged back into the icy river, frantically looking around for Blizzard. There!" Spotting a blurry white shape slowly sinking into the water, she made an effort to swim over and grasp the Iceeci by it's scruff. Blizzard flailed around and choked on some water, but stopped when she saw it was Frost. Frost gritted her teeth and swam back up. The exhausted demi collapsed on the bank, while Blizzard shook the water out of her fur.

(Can I powerplay? I mean, the curse is pretty strong, and it kinda would add to the plot) Nightswift struggled and broke free of the ice a second before the net collapsed and flung herself into the midst of it all. The kora snarled and slashed the glacier pet, who stumbled and yelped. her Dark Matter smoked and hissed, flailing around to knock the guards out. The tentacles flailed around wildly as well.

Spectrum smiled and twittered at the chicks to show that she was all out. Only Blossom stayed behind, chirping brightly, When they were gone, Spectrum landed and sighed.
Rainbow grinned. 'Don't bet on it," she warned.

Siki shook the Kanis awake. "Come on!" he said desperately. "What's your name?!"

Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:28 pm

The Kumos narrowed his eyes and growled, "I don't remember doing anything like that! You two are probably making it up!" Hainoro said, crestfallen, "I wouldn't lie to you, Oraculus, you really did it." He ignored the Hydranite and walked out the door, snarling, "I didn't do anything."

Hyorinu saw the Levithian push Night deeper into the water. He jabbed Azure and the Pherret was carried up to the surface. When they had a chance to breathe, the Gallowing said angrily, "Didn't you see that? That Levithian was drowning Night! We have to save her, and Gemini." Azure coughed and then nodded. He murmured, "But how? We aren't Hydrus Pets..." The Gallowing thought for a moment and then suggested, "How about we just swim down there? Or create a diversion?" Apparently, Azure's fluffy tail was already creating a diversion. The Levithian looked up while it was pushing Night down and then swam up closer to Azure and Hyorinu--leaving the Lain underwater, in the middle of the lake.

(I'm pretty sure Petune and Rosurea can't do anything)

(No, you cannot powerplay, it's simply against the rules...but you can WIN--just without powerplaying)
A Spectrum Lain darted towards Nightswift, pecked the Kora on the head, and scratched some of her tentacles. Before she could react, a Chibi Montre threw four bombs around Nightswft--"trapping" her in a square of bombs. Before the bombs exploded, a Reborn Irion made the whole inside of the square full of fire. A Glade Popoko growled to the Malticorn, "She should not be able to escape this."

(What did you mean by: Spectrum smiled and twittered at the chicks to show that she was all out. Only Blossom stayed behind, chirping brightly)
The Kanis slowly opened her eyes and she murmured sleepily, "Your name is Siki...you...should...know..."

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:47 pm

Hydregion stopped Oraculus. "stop denying it," he growled. "You know you did it, so stop. At least apologize to me for pulling on my tail really hard. Why did you do it? You were being really rude and hurtful. Why are denying it?"

Night flailed around, her energy ebbing. Vaquely she heard Gemini crying for her, but she couldn't do anything. Meanwhile, the Levithan was pushing her down deeper and deeper. Vaquely she felt the weight rise, but her limbs were too heavy...a faint light came up ahead and Night closed her eyes. She knew what was coming. "Bye, Azure, Gemini, Hyorinu," she murmured. "Gemini..." The lain sank lower...and lower...

Frost gasped. flanks heaving. Blizzard nudged her gently, and the weary demi got up. She pressed on to Petune and Rosurea, who were on the other side of the bank.

(okay) Nightswift hissed, and her tentacles lifted her up and out of the bomb and fire square. She landed on the opposite end, and her dark matter attacked the squad again, as well as her tentacles. She became a slashing, biting fury of fur. (weird! o.O)

Spectrum glanced at Akariji wearily. "What are we going to do with all of these chicks?" she asked. "And this delicious corn won't last forever."
Rainbow darted over to Malarchy pond. She picked up one and crossed her paws.

"What's YOUR name?" demanded Siki impatiently. "And...and why are you so tired?"
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:03 pm

Oraculus knocked him to the side and continued walking away. Hainoro frowned and then chased after the Kumos. He realized the Hydranite following him, so when he made it out the door he made a sharp turn and sent Hainoro running towards a small stream.

Azure screeched as the Levithian came up below them. Hyorinu quickly grabbed him and used the last of his strength to bring the Pherret to dry land. The Gallowing breathed heavily and then murmured tiredly, "You know we still have to save Night and G-Gemini..." Azure nodded and then gingerly crawled towards the lakeshore. He looked in and saw a faint sparkle near the middle. That must be Night, or Gemini! At least one of them is safe!

Rosurea called, "Are you two okay?"

The Glacier Manchu grabbed a Kyokou (legendary weapon) and froze the Kora--damaging her with both ice and water. The Glade Cadogre put on a Grand Talon (also legendary weapon) sliced Nightswift's tentacles. The Reborn Irion used an Origin to create a shield around everyone but Nightswift, and a Hydrus Priggle used Mist to create a water-air shield above the fire-rock shield. None of Nightswift's attacks would get in, but the squad would be able to attack her. Meriecia walked over to Dark and murmured, "Do you think they'll be able to bring her back to normal?" Usatchi cut in, "If only they don't destroy her..."

Akariji smirked slightly and said, "It will. Those people at that stand have an unlimited amount, and if I go ask them they'll give me some. Come on, let me go over there again. Can you take care of them for a few minutes?" A blue chick pecked at the ground and when Spectrum was able to see what he was doing, he pulled out a small sapphire gem. He then dropped it on the ground and continued looking for something else.
Inuyaki waited for the Aria to look at which Mallarchy she got before the Sparkoldawg would choose.

The Kanis yawned and woke up again, this time having more to say. She murmured, "My name is...Filicky...I'm..." She stopped and then continued, "I'm tired because I...help control the weather in Subeta...I control the weather here and sometimes at the Graveyard..."

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:30 am

Hydregion brushed himself off crossly and glared at Oraculus. The serpenth made a disapproving noise and slithered away into the Omen Island's water once more. Being confused and very cross currently, the serpenth was not in a forgiving mood. he wanted to get as far away as possible from the kumos as possible so, putting on a burst of speed, shot toward the mainland.

(Actually, I changed my mind about Night dying. She's nto going to die, but they can she died or something. :P)
Gemini floundered in the water again. "Night?" the Contellation cried out. "Azure? Hyorinu, where are you?" The levithan continued to press down it's tail on hte spot where Night had disappeared and Gemini wanted to cry out," No!" Gemini spotted a green hazy object udner the water. Shore! With the last once of her strength, she paddled toward shore.

Frost nodded wearily. Blizzard squeaked in dismay, "Sorry for causing so much trouble!"

(Where did they get all those items? Also, doesn't that count as powerplaying? :/)

Spectrum smiled at the chick and immediately several more hopped up with gems again, wanting to get complimented too. They threw the gems at Spectrum, peeping. Spectrum had to fly up again to avoid the masses if gems.
The aria flipped the duck over. "Second place!" she cried, holding up a small orange sticker. "Can you beat that?" she boasted.

Siki cocked his head to one side. "All by yourself?" he asked curiously. "Filicky?"
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:42 am

OOC: You said Nightswift would be really strong. Since she can't powerplay, I have to have them match her strength. If it's powerplaying against powerplaying, it's just...playing vs. playing. (lol)

BIC: Hainoro shrieked and skidded to a halt right before his paws touched the water. He gritted his teeth and darted towards Oraculus. The Kumos was running at full speed, and dodging all rocks or plants in his way too. I didn't do anything. Hydregion must have some problem with his mind now! He bit his lip and continued running.

Azure looked back in the water and saw Gemini weakly swimming towards them. He dived down and pulled her up. Once the Pherret made it back to dry land, he coughed tiredly and then faced the Constellation. He stuttered, "Do you know where Night is?"

Petune said quietly, "It wasn't really trouble..." Rosurea lowered her head and mumbled, "I doubt we're going to go to Arctic Frost now." The Popoko looked up at the sky and tilted his head. He murmured out loud, "Maybe we can. I mean, it's only noon." His minion complained, "But I'm freezing! What if we fall into a more vicious waterfall on the way?"

The blue chick breathed heavily after pulling out eight gems and creating a large hole in the middle of the carnival. Finally he lowered his head and pulled out part of a treasure chest--but since it was too heavy, he fell to the ground and let the chest hang halfway out. An orange chick and the cerise chick pulled it out and then glanced at Akariji and Spectrum, respectively.
Inuyaki narrowed her eyes and picked a random toy Mallarchy. She looked at it confidently and then growled, "What the heck! This is also a second place Mallarchy!" The Chibi Jollin who was substituting as the one running the stand exclaimed happily, "Then you both win a second place prize!" The Sparkoldawg jumped in front of the Jollin and protested, "No! One of us must win and one must lose!"

Filicky yawned again and stretched. Finally it seemed that she was awake. The Angelic Kanis muttered, "Of course not by myself. There's other Angelic pets who help."

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:17 am

OOC: Well, could Nightswift win? It would add some more to the plot but how could she break two shields?!

BIC: Hydregion took a breath and dived down. He decided to go to Riverside Valley. ON his way there, he saw a dark feathery shape slowly sinking in the water. Hydregion pulled it up. How odd. It was a galactic lain. The lain spluttered and gasped for air. Finally, she looked around and saw Hydregion.
"Hi," the serpenth said curiously. "You were drowning. How did you get there?" Night quickly explained the ordeal to Hydregion. The serpenth nodded sagely. "You-you don't think I'm lying?" she stammered. Hydregion nodded. "That same fog appeared a shark grew legs," he said.
"How queer," murmured Night.

(They'll think she's dead)
Gemini sobbed hoarsely. "Azure...Ni--Night must be dead," the Constellation sniffed. "I mean, no pet could survive down there for so long..."

Frost agreed with Rosurea. "Yes," the demi said quietly. "We can't risk any more today. Besides, the bridge is broken. We'll have to find another way across tomorrow." Blizzard suddenly complained, "I'm hungry!" Frost murmured quietly, "we all are."

Spectrum landed. Looking at it curiously, she noticed that it had a strange lock on it. (They could release the curse that's in the chest) The lock had sixteen gem shapes on it. Immediately, sixteen chicks hopped with gems and inserted them in the lock. It started to glow and all of a sudden, teh chets exploded. A dark fog substance leaked out of it and a voice purred poisonously.
"What the!" Rainbow dropped her Mallarchy. She turned to Inuyaki. "What is that?!" she cried.

Siki asked, "So...do you want to play or something? Hey, let's go to riverside Valley!
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:26 am

OOC: You figure out how she wins.

BIC: Azure's shoulders drooped and he murmured, "Yeah..." Hyorinu burst in and squawked, "You're not really going to believe that, are you! Night is not dead! She might have swam up and someone saved her on the other side of the lake!" The Pherret faced him and growled grimly, "Do you even think she had enough energy to go a meter closer to the surface?"

Rosurea suggested, "Hey, since we're close to Centropolis, why don't we go eat there?" Petune muttered, "And do you know a good place to eat, Rosurea?" The Reva tilted her head to think. She responded, "Well, no, but doesn't the name Centropolis shout "fancy restaurants and fancy buildings?""

Akariji gasped and turned to the blue chick. She demanded, "Why did you dig out this chest? For God's sake, there's a curse in it!" The blue chick's eyes flashed red and its fluffy figure turned into a looming shadow. It roared as it floated towards the dark fog.
Inuyaki gaped and stuttered nervously, "That wasn't the prize I wanted..."

Filicky leaned over the cloud she was on to see the Carnival almost completely covered in dark fog. Her Eostre burst out of the clouds and screeched, "It's the curse!" The Kanis pushed Bluefeather to the side and stammered nervously to Siki, "Um...s-sure!"

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:35 am

"And there was no one on the other side," Gemini added glumly. "Azure, I never want to visit this stupid lake again. Let's go to...to...let's go to the carnival. The Constellation was very forlorn, and even though she knew that they were going to the carnival, she knew nothing could cheer her up today.

Frost laughed. "Yes, it does." The demi stood and up and waited as Blizzard got onto her back. Then, frost started sprinting as fast as she could to Centropolis. The tall Blue Building loomed up like a signal to those. Frost sprinted after as her nose filled with delicious scents and the smell of city life.

"I don't think they kenw!" screeched Spectrum. "let's get out of here and beat it to the beach!"
"That's not my biggest concern right now!" yelped Rainbow. "Come on, Inuyaki, let's go!"
Blossom quickly hopped onto Rainbow's wing as she flew up to Blossom. "Delphi Beach sounds really good right now!" crowed the aria frantically.

"Yeah, let's go!" squawked Siki. "Flaros?" the baby phoenix nodded and soared into the sky, as well as Siki with her "headwings." "Filicky!" cried Siki. 'Come on!"
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:29 pm

Azure glanced back towards the opposite side and then nodded. The Pherret followed Gemini to the Carnival, with Hyorinu flying right at his side. The Gallowing looked up at the sky and saw a wisp of faint dark fog. He widened his eyes and hid behind Azure's head but didn't say anything.

Petune nearly tripped when Frost and Blizzard left so quickly. Rosurea jumped onto his head and kicked his neck. The Popoko snarled under his breath and darted forward to surpass Frost. He skidded to a halt when he made it to a beauteous, elaborate restaurant that seemed to be ten stories tall. The Reva exclaimed, "It's real!" (really famous, expensive restaurant :P)

The blue chick kept roaring while the others nervously followed Spectrum and Akariji. The Celinox called to the Lain, "These chicks are all fine! It's only the blue chick that's possessed!" Inuyaki pulled out a small box and pressed a square-shaped button to make it into a pull along cage. She rapidly opened it all almost all the chicks hopped into the large rectangular prism, but one orange-striped golden one jumped onto Akariji's shoulder squawked as she pointed ahead. The Sparkoldawg told Akariji, "She says that Delphi Beach is safe!" The Celinox passed the communique to Spectrum by nervously shouting, "This chick says to go to Delphi Beach!"

Filicky shrugged and turned to Bluefeather. The Eostre nodded and then the Kanis smiled. She grinned to Siki and boasted, "I bet you can't do this!" She flapped her wings extremely quickly and the Kanis made the cloud move along with her so it carried her towards Riverside Valley.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:01 pm

OOC: Sorry for the double post

But Linda, do you think LATER we could have a huge talent...kind of competition between the twenty pets? c: I was thinking these things:

-Battling (no intelligence)
-Poetry OR Intelligence Competition
-Instrumental
-Art
-Dancing
-Singing
-Four Different Sports (four different pets)

So that all ten pets can go once for something C: For Battling and Poetry/Intelligence, the winner is decided from how high stats are for those sections. Instrumental, Art, Dancing, Singing, and the Sports...I'm not sure. But for the sports, the pet that wins the most out of four wins--and if its a tie they go again.
Is this an okay idea for a later part of the roleplay?

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:43 pm

OOC: Sure. Also, do we need to have an intelligance competition? :/ It's obvious SweetNiteMare would pawn.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:43 pm

OOC: Oh, really? :P
I said later, I can still read my pets a lot of books.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:48 pm

OOC: Don't bet on it. >:)

BIC: Gemini suddenly lurched. "What is that?" she breathed, looking at the fog. "It looks like the one in Coda Caves!"

"Duh!" Blizzard rolled her eyes. Frost went in. It looked like the place had been carved out of solid gold. "Wow," the glacier demi breathed. "It's awesome!" shrieked the Iceeci.

Spectrum ordered, "Inuyaki, Akariji! Grab onto my talons. We'll get there faster!" Rainbow nodded. "Actually, Inuyaki, you can hold onto my tail," the aria said quietly. 'I can fly too."

"I can't!" Siki yelped.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:54 pm

OOC: Seriously, DON'T GO UP NIGHT'S INTELLIGENCE. That's just kind of unfair/rude.

BIC: Azure gasped and then turned around. He stammered, "Is all of Subeta being possessed by this dark fog right now?"

Petune smiled and said, "Then let's go and eat!"

Inuyaki nodded and grabbed onto the Aria's tail. She glanced down at Akariji, who shook her head and called, "I need to take these unpossessed chicks with me! Go on ahead, I'll catch up!"

The Kanis smiled and offered, "Do you want to ride on this cloud? It's actually pretty fun!"

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:58 pm

OOC; okay?

BIC: Gemini narrowed his eyes and charged straight into the fog. (she wants revenge XD)

Frost asked in a clipped voice, "I bet eating here is very expensive. Do any of you have money on you? I just have two gold coins right now, and I'm too tired to go back to my vault on the other side of Centropolis."

Spectrum chirped, "Then I'll help! Akariji, just do it! I can carry the chicks and you. Or just throw the corn a million miles away where they'll run after it and be safe. I'd rather have you than the chicks!"

"Sure!" Siki smiled brightly.

Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:04 pm

OOC: Seriously.

BIC: Azure gasped and skidded to a halt with Hyorinu shivering behind him. The Gallowing screeched nervously, "No, Gemini! Don't go in there!"

Petune responded, "I have a little money. I'm not exactly sure how much the good stuff costs here though..." One of the pets working at the restaurant greeted in a formal way, "Welcome." The Popoko widened his eyes in surprise, since he hadn't known that the employee was standing right behind him.

She glanced up at the Lain and back at the chicks. Then Akariji grabbed a handful of corn and threw it in the direction of Delphi Beach. Almost magically, the chicks were able to make the pull-along cage move from inside, and they followed the corn. The Celinox called, "Make sure the chicks don't get attacked!" I actually care about these chicks...they're my responsibility now.

Filicky reached out a paw towards the Chibi Kerubi.

OOC: Hey, I've always wondered where the pets randomly get their money :P So I'm making it so that:
The total of how much PURE sP you have divided by seventy is how many gold coins each pet has. If you divide it by ten first, that's how much sP each pet has. Then you divide by seven so each pet won't have perhaps a million or so sP to carry around. Also, the money will be rounded to the nearest hundredth--and can be put on a credit card for a very small amount of sP.
Plus, why don't we make it different colors of bills? :o Coins can be for the decimal amounts like .1 or .01. (those will be different, like platinum, silver, bronze, or gold)

The bills...how about:
Red = 1
Red-Orange = 5
Orange = 10
Orange-Yellow = 20
Yellow = 50
Yellow-Green = 100
Green = 250
Green-Blue = 500
Blue = 1000
Blue-Purple = 10000
Purple = 100000
Black (kind of gray so writing on it is visible) = 1000000

Also, back to the talent competition xD I'm changing it to that a pet can participate in up to five different events.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:00 am

OOC: Sure ^^ I'll go calculate it later.

BIC: Gemini narrowed her eyes at the godzilla blue chick. It was roaring and practically leaving a crater sized hole everywhere is stepped. Gemini screeched and leapt onto the foot, and then began to scale it. The blue chick, being so massive, didn't feel the tiny Constellation climbing up itself. When Gemini reached its wing, she pulled very hard. The blue chick roared and spun around, trying to find the source. Gemini dodged its beak and the chick stabbed itself and whined in pain.

The lain nodded bluntly. "now grab onto my foot!" she screeched. "hurry! There isn't much time! The chick is getting closer!" The Spectrum lain twittered nervously as the blue chick advanced. Wait-- what is that? spectrum narrowed his eeys at the dark blue and black figure hanging to the light blue chck's wing. It was a Constellation! Without waiting for the Celinox, in a one swift movement, the Spectrum lain swooped and snatched the Constellation a second before the blue chick's beak struck again. The Constellation was petrified, standing perfectly still on the alin's back. "Now hold on!" yelped Spectrum. "Akariji!!!"

Frost tried to stifle a yelp of laughter. The demi then asked coolly,
"How much is it for a meal here? Try to give us as much discount as possible, for we're too tired to walk back to our vault. If you can't then, well, we've got other places we can go to." Blizzard chipped in, supporting the demi, "Yeah!" The Escalade waiter tilted his head to one side. "I shall ask the manager," he said evenlly. Then the Escalade disapppeared into a door made of platnium. (You be the chef)
"Chef Levere? How much discount can we give again?"

Siki smiled and landed delicately on the cloud. "let's go riding all over subeta!" the chibi kerubi yelped excitedly.

Nightswift's tentacles dodged the slash neatly. The matter hissed and defended Nightswift, and then regrouped again. Nightswift taunted the SWAt team, her voice strangely land yet full of mocking, "Hiding behind a shield? Cowards! What would happen if you DIDN'T?!" Then Nightswift had a sudden idea. She grabbed Meriecia and held a kitchen knife to the escalade, the tentacles wrapped around Meriecia, preventing any moment, and the dark matter bound him too. "Surrender or he dies..." the kora hissed venomously. The dark fog swirled violently again, and the voice hissed, "Do as she says..."
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:21 am

Azure still didn't move. He looked down and murmured to Hyorinu, "We can't go over there. It's much too dangerous." The Gallowing protested, "So you'll let Gemini handle that...thing by herself? I'm going in!" Before the Pherret could protest about how wrong he was, the minion glided out towards the Carnival. He screeched as the chick swiped out at him. Hyorinu called to Gemini nervously, "Are you okay, Gemini!" Azure looked up again and remembered the fog, the Levithian, and Night's death. He bit his lip and then pelted after Hyorinu and Gemini. He skidded to a halt and then gasped as a Spectrum Lain swooped down to rescue the Constellation. Then he called, "Hey! You, Spectrum Lain!"

Akariji leapt into the air and grabbed onto Spectrum's foot. She stammered, "Um, aren't you tired?" Inuyaki giggled but then her amused smile faded to a frown as she screeched, "Watch out! The chick is following us now!" The Celinox widened her eyes when she saw the chicks in the cage narrow their eyes and glare at the blue chick. They all seemed to squawk in unison as a blast of vibrant, rainbow light shot towards the blue chick, stalling it.

The Chef said in an unfriendly tone, "Discounts without golden coupons? That's a joke!" Petune stammered, "Um, well...I have three blue bills with me...the rest of my money is in my vault." Rosurea lowered her head and muttered, "Then that means we have to eat at those filthy, terrible restaurants..." She made Baby Bunny (like the actual item) eyes and pouted.

Filicky glanced back at the fog covering the Carnival. The Kanis said nervously, "Um, maybe only a part of Subeta." Bluefeather directed excitedly, "Let's go to Arctic Frost! I hear they have this really good coffee cookie--only sold there!"

The Glade Popoko gritted his teeth and then smirked as he grabbed a Thornside and walked out of the shield. He growled under his breath before leaping to a wall and throwing the legendary weapon towards the knife. It grasped onto it, and even though Nightswift was holding it tightly, he was able to pull it aside, and burn it to a liquid metal form. Meriecia breathed heavily then glanced towards Nightswift's tentacles. She bit into three of the six and then after a moment of nervousness, she bit into the other three.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:45 am

OOC: The tentacles had her all wrapped up, she couldn't move a muscle, and let's not make is impossible for Night to win, okay? ^^"

BIC: Gemini vaquely heard Azure and Hyorinu's call. The Constellation was terrified of heights and only vengence for Night's "death" had driven her on to climb the blue chick. Spectrum heard the pherret calling her species and she ran was very surprised. "What?!" she yelped. "I'm trying to get us all safely out of here!" The lain didn't answer Akariji's question but still drove on to Delphi beach.
"Here we are!" the aria dropped Inuyaki gently down on the soft sand. "I hope Spectrum and Akariji haven't got hurt!" Rainbow's eyes g=sparkled with worry. "Are you okay, Inuyaki?" asked the aria. "I wasn't really paying attention to whether you got hurt ot not...sorry. And you need to cut down on the smackerdoodles. Seriously."

"Shame," Frost shruged. "Guess you'd rather lose hundred dollars than thirty. We'll just have to eat somewhere else -- and tell everyone else about that resturant."
Blizzard know Frost's plot. The Iceeci ndded. "Oh, and, by the way, my Iceeci's mouth is very big and chatty...so don't count on your resturant being a host to anyone soon."
The escalade lowered his gaze. 'he knew that if the shop didn't get enough money, his paycheck would also suffer. "Uh, you know, chef, maybe's she right," the escalade said nervously.

"We can't," The chibi Kerubi shook her head regretfully. "That's area's exclusive to glacier pets only because we would freeze. At least I would, your thick fur is... very fluffy."

Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:53 am

OOC: Um okay :/

BIC: Azure sighed and then said to Hyorinu, "Let's follow them." Swiftly, he dodged the chick when it was about to stomp on him, and his Gallowing followed by dodging the chick's wing. The Pherret called extremely loudly, "Hey, you! SPECTRUM LAIN!" Even though he knew that she had landed in Delphi Beach, the two places were generally close to each other, so his shout must have been faintly heard. Hyorinu muttered, "That isn't how you do it." Then the Gallowing screeched almost three times louder, "HEY, YOU! SPECTRUM LAIN!"
Inuyaki rolled her eyes and then bounded towards the chicks. She smiled and said, "Thanks for trying to help us!" Akariji wasn't as delighted as the Sparkoldawg. She murmured in concern, "Didn't you see that Pherret and Gallowing? Maybe we should have helped them...it might've looked selfish to only save ourselves and no one else..."

The Chef hadn't completely heard the fake complaining from the pets. He muttered, "Right about what? No discounts. You come in here, choose which shop you want to order at and then go to the fourth floor to eat. (Like the North Market c:)" Petune put his money away and growled, "Just let us in. I have--" Rosurea snickered and then pushed the Popoko away. She continued, "We've waited forever to come here! Do you want us to leave? You're going to lose four customers!"

Filicky rolled her eyes and then said, "How about the Sacred Lands? We could have a friendly battle!" Bluefeather boasted, "And Filicky here would totally win!"

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:52 pm

OOC: Can you edit your psot then? :/

BIC: Night heard a shout. "What was that?" she looked at Azure and asked, "Did you say something?" Then the lain giggled. "rom down below, I must look like a fester and you must have looked like my catch this I was carrying you."
The aria blinked and fumed inside. She stalked over to Inuyaki and complained, "What?! I carry your sorry self all the way over here, ask if you're okay, and get rolled eyes! Be a little more grateful next time or I'm dropping you over Veta Lake!"
"VETA LAKE!" Gemini suddenly exploded. Gemini and Night stared at the Constellation. "That's where it all went wrong -- Veta Lake!" then the rabbit broke down into hysterical wails.

"Where did you say you needed to go again?" Hydregion asked the lain, who was preeening herself. "Veta Lake," Night said."I won't be able to fly in this stupid plummage, though." the lain sighed and Hydregion felt sorry for her. "Hey--I can carry you there," the serpenth offered. "Would you? Oh, thank you!" Night exclaimed gratefully.
True to his words, Hydregion did carry Night to Veta Lake. Night looked around, frowning. Where was Azure, Gemini and Hyorinu? Didn't they hope she would come back?

"Yeah, go ahead and be a fool," Frost shrugged. "Either lose thirty dollars or all four of us. We can go to another resturant who is more willing and they'll get fifty dollars now, plus we'll go and tell everyone else how cheap this one is and how obildging the other one is."

"No fair!" complained Siki. "Your stats are higher than mine and I'm still a chibi!"
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: