Greetings from Subeta!

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Greetings from Subeta!

Post by Rabbit on Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:51 pm

OOC: No, not really :P

BIC: Oraculus shook his head and then grinned. "No one--well, not one of you guys--can match my speed and agility." But Hainoro wasn't happy like his owner. The Hydranite hissed, "That fog and voice is part of a curse. From what I've heard, there's no way to get it off--it comes off itself when it feels like it." The Hydrus Kumos turned to his minion and interrogated with a partly nervous voice, "What curse?"

Azure growled as he dodged the rocks, "A place as old as this? Maybe it was sturdy one thousand years ago!" A rock flew past his right ear and he dodged it by barely an inch. "But not now." Hyorinu was hiding under a small ledge-like formation, which wasn't even close to cracking.

Ikitsune jumped out of the bushes, and she called anxiously, "Lilli? Is that you?" The Glade pets all seemed to glare at the same time. A Glade Lasirus darted towards the poacher with Springtine, but the poacher pushed a flexible branch and when it snapped back, it hit the Lasirus right in the forehead. Three Glade Birds were flying right above the poacher with their Dark Matter Bombs. Two of them dropped theirs and missed, but the third one narrowed its eyes, thinking about where to drop it. Finally, it closed its eyes and hoped to hit the poacher, but the bomb missed by just an inch and the poacher smiled. He had escaped, and now Springtine was gone...well, maybe. Redoni's jaw nearly fell open before the Glabbit narrowed her eyes and shouted, "Plan X v3! (well she's creative)" All the Glade Pets except for a Ruffie and a Feli left to chase after the poacher and save Springtine, all with one Cotton Candy Bomb, one Cherry Bomb, and two Dark Matter Bombs. There was absolutely no chance the poacher would escape this time. (lol unless he runs for his life--runs like he's never run before) A Glade Montre and a Glade Kumos took the lead on the ground, and a Glade Irion took the lead in the sky. Suddenly the Montre realized they were heading towards Centropolis--other pets could help them on the opposite side. No matter where Subeta pets are, they all hate poachers.

(You just love danger, don't you?) The Popoko grinned and then replied, "Yeah. And then we can have a snowball fight--or something!" Petune looked up at the sky and murmured, "But do you think we can make it? I mean, we're in Centropolis right now..."

"ICEBERG LETTUCES AREN'T COLD, THEY'RE GREEN"
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:13 pm

Hydregion boasted, "You still can't match my agility in water, though." Then he frowned as the Hydranite said his part. "There's no such thing as curses," he scoffed. "That was...just an unusual shark."

Night narrowed his eyes. "hardly my concern right now," she dodged another rock. The slab slid lower, and with a thud, serperated Azure and Night from each other. Gemini asked, "How do we get out?" Night kicked a pebble with her talons. She flew around a little bit, and saw something shiny. A dream gem. It wasn't very useful right now, but maybe later. Thinking about the books she read, she realized you cuold make a signal with a gem. All you needed was some sunlight and a gem. Smiling, she went around to look for one.

Springtine dreamed that a irion had swooped down and snatched him up...and now it was feeding him to its chicks. "Meep! meep! Meep!" they squawked. Springtine woke up. "Meep! Meep! Meep!" A squeaky poacher's shoe was making that sound. The toxic was burning really painfully. (I was thinking that the poachers could get away and sell Springtine, but then he gets away and meets some of our other characters. It would add to the plot) "Ikitsune! The poachers are getting away!" Lavender chirped sorrowfully.

(And yeah, I do XD) Frost smiled thinly. "We can make it. Centropolis is pretty far north."
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:37 pm

Oraculus rolled his eyes about Hydregion's remark but then he said to Hainoro, "Hydregion is right, Hainoro. There's no such thing as curses...but..." The Kumos glanced towards Hydregion and murmured, "That was odd though...and there was an eerie fog, and voice..." Hainoro closed his eyes and muttered, "Don't say I didn't warn you."

Azure hissed in annoyance as he dodged another rock, "You brought up the point!" Hyorinu shrieked as the slab started to slide, and he flew towards his owner, Azure. Once the slab was in place, the two pairs were separated, and there was no way to even make the chunk of rock move. He asked Azure, "W-What do we do now? There's absolutely no way we're getting out of here, Azure!" The Pherret didn't say anything, but he tried to find some way to sense what was happening on the opposite site.

Ikitsune widened her eyes and then looked around for some way to help. She sighed and murmured to Lavender, "We can't do much about that...Redoni's trying her best--" She paused and took a look at her Glabbit, who was half-asleep at the moment. The Paralix smiled foolishly and said, "Yes. Trying her best."
(Okay, Springtine can meet some of our other characters :P)
The Glade Kumos, Montre, and Irion returned, with the other Glade Subeta pets behind them. The Irion murmured unhappily, "We're sorry, Redoni. We could not stop the poacher or save Springtine."

Petune shrugged and then said, "Let's have a race to see who will make it there first--how about it, Frost?" The Popoko added, "Across the land bridge, past the SAI, and finally at Arctic Frost." Rosurea--Petune's Reva--chimed in, "Ooh! Can I race with you too?"
(It's kind of funny, the Reva is closely related to the Iceeci...Petune and Frost have a Reva and an Iceeci xD)

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:05 am

Hydregion snapped, "Enough! Omen Islands gets lots of fogs. We were rpobably hearing things. Anyway, it's gone now. So...so what do you want to do?" Just then, Hydregion's stomach gave an enormous grumble. "How about we go to Port Plunder? Angrybeard can usually give us some food if we find a rat."

"There!" Night spotted a tiny hole with another one next to it. Pale sunlight was filtering through it. Night placed the gem where sunlight could hit it, and the gem reflected the light into the sky. It looked like a gem shaped piece of yellow light. Then. there was another rumble, and then a swish. Mysterious fog appeared and there was a voice hissing something. "A-azure?" The lain squeaked fearfully.

Lavender had been listening. "No!" the butterfly chirped. "C-can't we do something?! Irion...what happened?"

Blizzard, Frost's Iceeci, replied, "I hope so. I want to race as well!" Frost smiled and sai dnot unkindly, "Of course you can. Okay...Ready...On your mark...Get set...GO!" Frst began sprinting toward the bridge. Blizzard shrieked happily and followed.

Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:38 am

OOC: We're typing a lot :P

BIC: Oraculus could tell Hydregion was trying to lighten the mood and rid the idea of curses--so he decided to agree. The Kumos didn't want to think about curses and what things could happen, things worse than a shark with legs. He forced a smile and then responded, "Yeah. Maybe we could go to Rathskeller Inn for a quick meal as well. I'm really hungry now..." Hainoro sighed and gradually gave into the idea of a meal at Rathskeller Inn. "Sure."

Azure was sitting on the opposite side, his back resting on the rock slab. Tired, he closed his eyes and waited for Night to destroy the slab. Hyorinu had heard the faint hissing from the other side, but he hadn't recognized what it was. The Gallowing called timidly, "Uh, N-Night? Gemini? What was that hissing?" Almost instantly, the hissing started to crescendo and stopped at a point where it was almost blaring. Azure turned around and half-opened his eyes. Wearily, he mumbled, "What is that, Hyorinu?" His minion screeched, terrified, "It's the curse!"
(They all know about it because minions hang out :P)

The Glade Irion glanced at the Kumos nervously and then he spoke to Lavender, "We were really close to that poacher and we almost got Springtine--but then this Glade Clawsion told me she spotted us nearing Centropolis. Montre thought that would be a good thing, where pets from Centropolis would help, but the pets waiting there were the poacher's. When they held us off, the poacher ran into a truck as fast as could--and nearly closed the door with his foot outside--and then drove off. It just went so fast..." Then the Irion turned to Redoni and lowered his head. "Again, we're sorry, Redoni." The Glabbit sat on the grass and murmured, "But we still have to help him somehow..." Everyone was watching her anxiously, and all of a sudden she exclaimed, "Let's have a group go to Centropolis to save him!" The Glade Clawsion said, "Not you, though, Redoni, you have to keep Peka Glade protected." Redoni glared at her and snapped, "I would help any of my friends! Irion will be in charge when I'm gone. I know I can trust him. And if I can't, the Glade Bird army will stop him." She picked a cerise berry from a bush and swallowed it before shouting, "We're going to Centropolis!" The Irion turned to Lavender and said quietly, "I would think you're going with Redoni? And Ikitsume?" Redoni and Ikitsume were standing on a large rock, and Redoni was pointing at the pets who would help them in case there was a battle, or something similar to a battle.

(lol not unkindly? you could have said kindly)
Petune let Rosurea go ahead of him first--he knew by memory that all three of them weren't as fast as him. After two or three minutes, he grinned and then bolted forward, accidentally grabbing Rosurea on his way to overtake Frost. Soon he saw Blizzard, and in front of her he saw Frost. Frost was pretty close to the end of the bridge, but that doesn't mean it took her a short time to get there. Petune stopped for a few seconds and then got ready to go faster than last time, even with Rosurea sitting on his shoulder. He shouted, "Get ready, Frost!" before the Popoko darted forward and shot past Blizzard, and only a few meters behind Frost. Then he called, "Hey, Frost! How are you?"

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:54 am

OOC: XD

BIC: "Then let's go!" Hydregion smiled. "I'll travel by water and meet you up at the other side of the inn. I'm no good on land with my flippers." Hydregion skimmed through the water, always keeping Oraculus in sight. He was a pretty lousy navigator. Hydregion loved feeling the water on his body. The water easily parted for him, skimmed right off. Finally, he saw the figure of Rathskeller Inn.

Night screeched as she saw something dark and smoky appear. (Maybe a nightmare pet?) It had just white dots for pupils and it was shifting, shifting, always changing form. "Azure?" The frightened lain quickly scattered away. "Azure!" Gemini whimpered and shot away into the dark cave. "Gemini, come back!" The lain flew after the Constellation; the gem's signal still shining brightly in the sky.

A glade bird 'slapped' Lavender a bit. "Hey, straighten up and fly right," the bird chirped cheerfully. "There's no good in thinking negative. You can come to the battle as well."

Springtine was very weak now. The smoke and toxic had combined to completely subdue him. The glade pherret weakly put his paws on the side of truck and gave a racking cough. Gradually, the rumblig of truck faded away and one poacher got out and not too gently, hauled Springtine out. Springtine knew he was probably at the black market. "What'll you take?" the poacher's gruff voice called. Another man slapped a handful of money down and asked, "Will this be enough?" The poacher put the money in his shoe and roughly hauled Springtine out of the net and gave him to the man who had bought him. Springtine struggled feebly, and slapped the down with his tail. The man cursed and brought out some smoking herbs. He placed it in front of Springtine's nose and the pherret instantly was subdued. (I'm going to make him escape later)

Frost yelped and gave antoher frost of speed. Suddenly, her face blanched in fright. "Petune, watch out!" Frost cried. "The bridge...it's falling!"
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:16 am

Oraculus murmured, "...but you can float, right?" After Hydregion dived into the water, he sighed and started to run at a fairly slow pace, with Hainoro sitting on his back. The Kumos spotted Rathskeller Inn just a few moments after Hydregion, and skidded to a halt once he was within one meter of the door. Oraculus called to Hydregion, "Do you want me to get something for you--I mean, since you claim you can't be on land with your flippers?" Hainoro asked, "Do you want any of the four cupcakes they serve?" After a few moments, the Hydranite added in a frightening tone, "Or...something more disgusting! Maybe with a parrot inside it!" Oraculus jabbed him lightly and growled, "Don't try to scare Hydreigon."

(Nightmare pets can't be there--but it could be a Galactic pet that shapeshifts)
Azure glanced up weakly and saw a wisp of blackness. He muttered, "What's happening over there?" Hyorinu shrieked, "Azure, find somewhere to hide! There's a black ghost thing with white eyes that's really terrifying over there!" The Pherret rolled his eyes and then said in a sort of pessimistic way, "Ghosts? Just shut up and wait for Night to break the slab." The Gallowing muttered, "Well, somebody's pessimistic. Maybe you could try and break it yourself." Azure growled, "I'm too tired to--plus, my strength isn't that high! Night's is and she is the one closest to the entrance anyways."

Redoni said to the Glade Irion, "Alright. We're leaving now--me, Ikitsune, Lavender, two Glade Birds, and Mallarchy. Is that enough for Peka Glade to stay protected?" The Irion lowered his head a little and said, "Yes, it is. Now go. You don't know what those vapid poachers might be doing to Springtine right now." Redoni nodded and then looked up. She shouted to everyone, "Time to go!" Ikitsune nudged Lavender gently and then went to join the Glade Birds, Redoni, and the Glade Mallarchy.

Petune halted almost instantaneously but he noticed the ice was carrying him towards where the bridge was cracking. Rosurea gasped and jumped off of his shoulder, before pulling on the Popoko's tail. Petune glanced back nervously and asked, "What in the world are you doing, Rosurea?" She hissed, "Trying to help you! Now why are you so heavy?" He was about to protest, but he knew arguing about worthless things wouldn't help him at all. Then he looked back towards Frost and Blizzard, and shouted, "Frost! Blizzard!"

OOC: Let's roleplay with Meriecia (Nightmare Escalade) and Nightswift--and maybe Akariji (Blacklight Celinox) and Spectrum Feather too?

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:40 am

OOC: Here's Meriecia and Akariji's parts c:
I love having all these different confusing Subeta pets xD
Also, I'm going to make the kinds of food/toys/stuff from stores any kind of food, as long as it LOOKS like it would be restocked in that place. For example, the Dark Side doesn't have any food stores, so you can just find something dark sounding. (I'm making up a random diner--LiTELESS Diner--for the Dark Side)

Oh, and I'm changing Meriecia's minion to Usatchi--the Patch

BIC: Meriecia glanced towards Usatchi and grinned evilly. "Don't you just love the shady sights of Dark Side?" The small rabbit minion nodded and suggested, "Why don't we go see Nightswift and Dark? Maybe then we can go eat something at the LiTELESS Diner? I hear they have those Endless Blackness of Space Sandwiches!" The Nightmare Escalade widened her eyes in surprise of the little creature's exuberance, but when she heard the phrase Endless Blackness of Space Sandwiches, she smiled. As they were going to find Nightswift and Dark, Usatchi was talking about what kinds of foods they might have there, like Darkness Freezicles, or a Dark Matter Pie. Meriecia was actually thinking of exotic things that were more vivacious and more happy sounding, but these Dark Matter things were fine with her. Once they found Nightswift and Dark, the Escalade shouted, "Hey, Nightswift and Dark!" Usatchi called, "Do you want to go to the LiTELESS Diner with us for a meal?"

Akariji laughed, "I win again! Don't think you'll ever defeat me at these games, Inuyaki!" The Blacklight Celinox's minion, a Sparkoldawg, groaned, "That's not fair! You're stronger and you can actually see what the game is!" Akariji turned to Inuyaki and said, "It was the Balloon Popping." Then she turned to face Spectrum Feather, and smirked. "Do you want to try and beat me at...how about the Ring Toss?" Inuyaki whispered in Spectrum Feather's ear, "She's amazing at that--you'll lose..."

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:50 pm

Hydregion sighed and smiled. "Hydranite -- you'll never change. Thanks, Oraculus, for the offer, but I can still go up on land, it's just that I'm a bit slow." Hydregion slithered out of the water and slapped his tail three times in the Rathskeller Inn door. Angrybeard appeared, scowling, "Ahoy, mateys, what ye be doing in these parts?" Hydregion replied evenlly, "We were hoping to help you catch some vermin so we could have some food at your inn." Angrybeard's face crinkled into a snmile and he held the door open wide. "Come in, come in, mateys, just what I needed. I've seen a nasty brown one hopping about my grub lately."

(You know how Galactic Pets have that space and star stuff around them? Okay.) night wandered into the darkness of the cave. "Gemini!" she called franticallly, waving her wings about in the pitch black darkness and smoke. "Gemini!" The constellation peeped up, "Here." The lain breathed an audible sigh of relief. "Get on my back." Gemini obidiently slid onto the lain's back, and Night waited until the rabbit was secure. The fog hissed again, and the smoky hand reached out. At first Night didn't feel anything when it passed through her, but then the hand came away with some bluish stuff. Gemini went limp. "Gemini, pelase get up!" Night shrieked. Then a terrible wave of fatique came over her as well, and she too crumpled; her signal with the gem still shining brightly in the sky. Then, the smoky hand went over to Azure's side...

Springtine woke painfully and slowly. He was in a mesh cage that was in a truck. The truck driver eventually reached a small, run down house. he lifted the cage up and went into the house. A moment later, he pulled out a large knife and began filing it. Springtine shrank away. He paw hit something, and the cage door sprang open. Springtine raced out, and the owner, hearing the crash, bellowed and ran after Springtine. The owner threw the knife, and the handle hit the back Springtine's head. (This isn't actually going to be the escape yet) Springtine crumpled. The man chuckled and hauledd Springtine back over to the cage. After putting some more smoked herbs to make sure that the pherret was thoroughly knocked out, he fastened a new lock on the cage. he went back to sharpening the knife. (What do poachers usually do? I think they kill and skin them for the fur or something... :X)

Frost dashed forward, looking frightened. "Petune!" she called. "Grab into my tail!" The demi lashed her paw around a stake. "Petune!" she called hoarsely. Blizzard seemed frozen in fear. The Iceeci squeaked and shifted in one direction, and then another, as if confused as to where to go. Finally, the Iceeci called out the Reva, "Here, into my paw!" (I want to make them fall into the river, actually and wash up where other pets are. You?)

Dark clacked his beak. "That sounds wonderful!" the Darkwing purred. "Can we please, Nightswift?" Nightswift twitched her ears. "Wait," she commanded. "Look." the Kora pointed her paw to a limp black butterfly. "It's a Shade Moon butterfly, they're rare," she breathed. '"This one just came out of it's cocoon, that's why it's limp."

Spectrum smiled mischieviously. "Are you trying to cheat already, Akariji? Talons aren't exactly good for throwing rings. Don't even get my started on that one time where the ring got stuck. How about Balloon Pop? Your crystals and my beak would be a good match." Rainbow, Spectrum's minion, piped up. "Oh yes, ring toss sounds wonderful! How about you and me, Inuyaki?"
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:29 pm

Hainoro pushed Oraculus to the side and exhilarated, he smirked and said, "I'll be the one to catch it!" Dirty Matty appeared from the kitchen and he smiled in his dark way again. The Wyllop offered, "Would you like to have a snack? No charge." Oraculus opened his mouth to reply but then Hainoro bounced over and called out, "I want a Cannonball Cupcake!" The Kumos narrowed his eyes in irritation and rumbled, "Make up your mind, Hainoro." His Hydranite had already grabbed a Cannonball Cupcake and devoured it quickly--and then returned to Angrybeard to catch vermin with cupcake crumbs and frosting on his face.

Hyorinu squawked, "Azure! Watch out!" The Pherret glanced to his side wearily to see an eerie smoky hand. Azure widened his eyes and scrambled back into a pitch black part of the cave. His Gallowing called, "Wait for me!"
(Since this weapon is in my armory...)
All of a sudden, Azure remembered that he had his Rainbow Elemental Staff with him and he pulled it out. Sure, it wasn't the best weapon a pet could have, but he thought it would at least keep the smoky hand away from him. He growled, "Get away from us!" The staff sent two ovoids of fire at the smoky hand, but the attack seemed to go through the hand. Then he gasped and dodged as the hand tried to punch him. Hyorinu called while he was dodging the hand, "We can't just dodge forever, Azure! Do--" The hand missed him again. "--something right now!"

--I'm pretty sure I can't say anything--

(Sure, where they wash up and meet other pets) Petune shouted, "Stop! If I grab your tail, we'll all fall into the water!" Rosurea kept her paws clenched on his tail, even though she knew he was probably right.

Meriecia rolled her eyes and muttered, "We don't have time to look at little butterflies. Let's go." When she didn't hear a reply, the Escalade glanced back and glared at them all, her eyes seeming to glow a sinister way. Usatchi's eyes darted back and forth from his owner and the Shade Moon butterfly, but finally the Patch concurred with Meriecia and complained, "Yeah, we need to go now, Nightswift! Those Dark Matter Pies will get cold and icky!"

Akariji blinked in embarrassment but then she sighed and said, "Fine, let's play Balloon Pop." To herself, she muttered, "I hate Balloon Pop. The prizes are terrible." Inuyaki bounded towards the Balloon Pop stand and said to Rainbow, "Yeah! But after this we should go to the Mallarchy Pond, then maybe the Vending Machine, and then the Carnival Stand..." She soon trailed off when thinking about all the vivid, merry things.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:51 pm

OOC: Uh...Rainbow asked Inuyaki to play Ring Toss. Spectrum and Akariji are going to do Balloon Pop.

BIC: "No thank you," Hydregion refused the offer politely. He slithered after Hainoro and called, 'Wait for me!" Hydregion stuck his tail in dark, slimey placed and felt around. Nothing there. The serpenth disliked the grimy kitchen, he preferred the cold, crystal clear water of the Omen Islands. He was only doing this because he had misplaced his underwater vault again and was raveneous. Hydregion squeezed his head under something and couldn't get back out. "Uh...guys? I think I'm stuck," whispered a mortified Hydregion.

Night awoke. She was mostly unhurt, but inside, she felt hollow. Stumbling to her feet, she threw a dark arrowhead at the hand. The arrowhead pierced a hole straight through the slab and made a hole in the hand. The hand "regenerated" itself but it was enough to get it's attention.

~ ~ Me Nether ~ ~

Frost bit back a grimace. "Just do it!" she shouted hoarsely. "I've got my paws on a stake!!" Blizzard wailed as he looked at the icy river below. The way down was steep and rocky, and the raging river must've been icy cold.

"I'm staying," annouced Nightswift firmly. "Darkm you can go. Besides, they always can bake more pies. We'll probably never see another Shade Moon butterfly in our lives." Dark threw a long suffering look at Nightswift and bounded over to Merecia.

"Great!" trilled Spectrum. Spectrum took careful aim and launched the dart with her beak. It grazed across a yellow balloon and it slowly deflated. "Does that count?" she asked. Rainbow smiled and launched a ring with her tail. It landed on a green stake and she grinned happily. "Your turn!" she exclaimed to Inuyaki.

Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:24 pm

Hainoro turned around to see Hydregion struggling in...something. Unlike his mischievous self, he called to Oraculus in concern, "Oraculus! Hydregion is stuck in something!" Almost immediately, the Kumos burst through the entrance doorway to see Hydregion stuck in something. Instead of how he normally acted--concerned and helpful--the Hydrus Kumos started laughing and basically ignored Hydregion's call for help.

Azure shouted loudly, "Night! Where are you!" Hyorinu sighed pessimistically and said, "I told you it was the curse. She's probably dead by now. Gemini too." The Pherret's eyes darkened and he growled, "Shut up, Hyorinu!" Again he shouted, "Night! Gemini!"

Petune took a quick look at the raging river and bit his lip nervously. Finally, he reached his paw out towards Frost's tail and grabbed Rosurea with his other paw. Cynically, he growled, "That stake will break. There isn't a point in doing this." Rosurea objected adamantly, "So? There's a chance we will survive! If you let go we have no chance whatsoever!"

Meriecia muttered to Nightswift, "You'll never hang out with me or any of my owner's other pets ever in your life." In a more cheerful tone, she said to Dark, "Come on, let's go get some Endless Blackness of Space Sandwiches." When Usatchi heard the name of those sandwiches, his eyes lit up and he bounded towards Meriecia. As soon as they started to leave, the Patch shouted to Nightswift, "Be careful of the monsters out there!"

Akariji closed her eyes and smiled. "It counts if something falls out of the balloon, Spectrum." The Celinox took a dart from the stand and instead of examining where to aim, she was examining the balloons. Finally she decided which one would probably have the item in it. It's that red and white one!" Confidently, she threw the dart and it grazed along the balloon she chose. The balloon burst with a pop and a small ticket fell out.
Inuyaki blinked in shock when she saw that Rainbow made the ring hit a green stake. The Sparkoldawg gritted her teeth and grabbed a ring with her teeth before launching it with no idea or direction, just force. To her surprise, it landed on one of the green stakes in the back.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:37 pm

Hydregion wailed, "Oraculus! get me out of here! It's disgusting and gross and slimey!!" Angrybeard appeared, roaring, "Have ye found that nasty varmint yet? Hydregion, how'd me ole messmate get stucl? Oraculus, go and help 'im out. I've got four orders with no time teh spare!"

"Here!" called Night. "Gemini's with me too. Wait --" Night threw the dark arrowhead again and it broke the slab serperating them. "Gemini, wake up!" Night looked in concern at Azure. "Gemini got hit with that smoky hand. Are you okay, Azure? Hyorinu?"

Frost stifled a cry of despair. She was sliding forward as well, and there was no stopping her. Blizzard and Frost bumped into Petune and Roseurea and they all tumbled down into the raging, dreadfully cold river. Frost flailed around wildly. "Petune!" she gasped hoarsely. "Blizzard? Roseurea? Where are you?"

"Oh, I will," said Nigthswift carelessly. She resesumed watching the butterfly. It's wings had dried otu after ten minutes, it straightened them out and flew away in the Darkside. Nightswift sighed and headed toward the LiTeless diner to join Dark, Merecia and Usatchi. (You can make a monster come out OR SOMETHING now)

Spectrum looked sulky for a moment, and then came ove to congratulate her friend. "What's the ticket say?" she asked curiously. "Akariji, good job too! How'd you know it was the red and white one?"
Rainbow narrowed her eyes and shot her second ring. It hung, suspended through the air for a second and then fell down on the farest one, the blue and red one. "Yay!" Rainbow exclaiemd happily. She looked at her friend, Inuyaki. "Beat that! she boasted.

Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:00 pm

Oraculus waited for the Anyu to leave, and then he ran over to Hydregion and roughly pulled on his tail (or whatever). Hainoro watched for a few moments but then looked around to do something--and out of luck, he spotted a rat. Grinning, the Hydranite leapt towards the rat, but it dodged and started running towards a cupboard. He growled under his breath and then sprung towards the rat again. Because of his terrible accuracy, the rat dodged easily and starting sprinting towards a pot.

Azure shouted, "Yeah, we're fine!" Hyorinu asked, "Do you know what that smoky hand was? I mean, of course it was a curse..." Azure glared at him and then the Gallowing became silent.

Rosurea--since she's scared of water--was sitting on Petune's head, while the Popoko was struggling to swim against the raging rapids. Although he's good at swimming, no one could fight this strong current. Weakly, he called to Frost, "Me and Rosurea are here!" Rosurea added in a louder voice, "But we don't see Blizzard anywhere!"

(I'm not good with danger D:)
Meriecia turned around to see Nightswift joining them. Grinning, she said, "So you decided to come instead." Usatchi said cheerfully, "We're here!" A waitress--a Dark Matter Malticorn--said warmly, "Welcome to the LiTELESS Diner."

(The ticket's thing isn't actually stupid, but the name is xD)
Akariji smiled and said, "I'm good at balloon games." Then she looked at the ticket and muttered, "Something stupid again." Handing it to Spectrum to see, she glanced back at Rainbow and Inuyaki launching rings at stakes. Inuyaki clenched her teeth and then grabbed a ring. With all her might, she launched it and it fell onto the same one as Rainbow's. The Sparkoldawg widened her eyes and growled, "This is stupid! I can't even win at it!"

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:15 pm

"Ouch!" screeched Hydregion. "Oraculus, gentler! You're pulling my tail off of me!" Hydregion writhed and lashed around wildly. "Oraculus!" This wasn't like hsi friend! thought Hydregion furiously.

Gemini snapped, "Don't be sillly, Hyorinu. There are no such things as curses. I bet weird stuff happens all the time in the Coda Caves." Night didn't say anything. Instead, she quietly removed the gem from it's place and held it up. the dream gem cast a misty blue aura around itself and the sparkled in the dim cave. Night felt a breeze sweep through the cave. The lain muttered, "Let's get out of here before another cave-in happens."

Frost's head bobbed under and she yelled frantically, "Blizzard!" The Iceeci was sitting, petrified, on a piece of driftwood. There! Frost finally located the terrified minion. Pawing over to Blizzard, she held him tight and didn't let go of her beloved minion. (This is usually the part where a waterfall comes, right? XD) Then, Frost heard the roar of something ahead. She knew what that was. "Waterfall!!!!!" she yelled hoarsely.

"Thank you," said Nightswift coolly, taking a seat. "One Moonlight Shadow cup of tea, please." Nightswift got a small bag of coins of pay for it and placed five bronze coins in the waiter's paw. "And you?" Nightsiwft nodded at Merecia and Usatchi. 'I'll pay."

Spectrum looked at the ticket and made a face. "Ew, that is stupid," she mumbled. The lain swooped over to Rainbow and Inuyaki. "Who won?" she asked curiously.
Rainbow wasn't paying attention. The aria teased, "Quitting alrady? Tsk. tsk. Sparkoldawgs are usually known for their good sportsmanship, but you always get the odd one sometimes."
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:37 pm

The Kumos narrowed his eyes and then bared his teeth. "Do you want me to help you or not?" Oraculus pulled on Hydregion's tail more belligerently, even though the Serpenth wouldn't get unstuck at all. Hainoro called disquietingly, "Stop it, Oraculus! You're being--" He stepped forward and then fell off of the counter he was standing on. "What the--! I know I'm not that well with accuracy and balance, but still!"

Instead, the Gallowing rasped in a somewhat scary tone, "That's what everyone thinks, and so everyone will be possessed by the evil." Azure slapped his minion in the wing with his tail and growled in vexation, "Stop it. Now."

Petune looked up, exhausted. Rosurea looked around for a log, or something to grab onto, but there was nothing. Just furious waves of water. The Reva screeched, "No!" The Popoko's head started to go under the water, but Rosurea kept tapping him on the head so he wouldn't lose attention. Petune coughed as his head came straight out of the water, and then he growled, "Just let the current carry us to the waterfall, Rosurea...I know what to do at this waterfall."

Meriecia and Usatchi exchanged glances and Meriecia responded politely, "I can pay for myself, Nightswift." Usatchi stammered, "And...uh, Meriecia can pay for me, Nightswift." The Escalade sighed and then said to the Dark Matter Malticorn respectfully, "I'll have a cup of Black Nightfall Coffee, and a slice of Dark Matter Cake." She turned to Usatchi, who said in a joyous way, "A Dark Matter Pie and a bottle of Black Cherry Starfyre Soda!" The Malticorn smiled and said, "Alright." She turned to Dark and asked, "Would you like anything?"

(I said it would SOUND stupid but it's actually good...how about Delicious Corn?)
Akariji said, "I guess I'll go claim this stupid thing, Spectrum. I'll meet you guys over there." The Celinox walked over to the pets working the game and took her prize. Surprisingly, the corn attracted some Vesnali Chicks, which weren't toys. They were real Vesnali Chicks that would follow Akariji everywhere since she had that corn with her.
Inuyaki complained, "Rainbow is winning!" But when she noticed that she would get three rings, she hopped up, exhilarated, and took the final ring. Forcefully, she launched it, and it somehow knocked out Rainbow's farthest one--so it was on the same stake as the Sparkoldawg's last one. Contentedly, she said, "Beat that!"

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:53 pm

"Oraculus!" wailed Hydregion. "Stop it! You're hurting me!" Hydregion started to flail around again. Angrybeard popped back in. "
Arrr, what's all the racket about?!" he roared. "A pirate's got customers, ye know! And good luck getting unstuck, Hydregion!" Then Angrybeard closed the door again. "Oraculus, please stop!" moaned Hydregion. "Seriosuly...this isn't like you at all!"

Gemini growled, "Stop it, Hyorinu. I don't believe in curses. If everyone thinks its real, so be it. I will have no more talk about curses!"
"Yeah!" echoed Night, although not loudly. The lain flew up and gave the Gallowing two hard cuffs to the ear. "Stop!" growled Night. Then she looked at Azure. "Let's go."

"Now would be a really good time to get your plan in action now!" screeched Frost. The demi started to go under, with the Iceeci still clinging to the sodden piece of wood. Frost's strangth was ebbing away like mist on a summer day, and a black wave was threatening to drown her. Frost knew she wouldn't last out much longer, and the furious river's current continued to carry the sorry quartet to the waterfall.

Nightswift nodded. "I was merely asking," she said lightly. "Dark?" Dark's eyes glazed over. "I would like...like..." the Darkwing chirped hazily. "Um...three dark matter pies, seven Black Nightfall Coffees and...and a Shadow Line smackerdoodle." Nightswift exchanged a glance with Meriecia. Dark's mouth watered, and the waitress Malticorn rolled her eyes. At last, Nightswift gave a small smile and handed the waitress three large gold coins.

Spectrum twittered at the chicks. "Aw, they're so cute!" she breathed. "I like this little pink one over here. I think I'll name her Blossom. Can I feed them?" Spectrum asked hopefully.
Rainbow narrowed her eyes and shot hers. It landed on the futhermost ring again. She bragged, "Ha-ha!"
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:28 pm

Oraculus still paid no attention to Hydregion's requests and complaints. He kept tugging, and in a few minutes, the arrogance and roughness went away and the Kumos fell to the ground. He sighed and said, "Gosh, why are you so hard to pull, Hydregion?" Hainoro muttered, "Because you were tugging on his tail really roughly and he made a racket and Angrybeard came in and snapped at you."

Hyorinu shrugged and murmured, "Don't say I didn't warn you. Sooner or later it'll creep up you and possess you." Azure shook his head and started to follow Night and Gemini out of the cave. Soon the Gallowing followed, nervous about what might happen if he were alone in the caves. The Pherret turned to Night--still nervous from what happened--and asked, "Maybe we should go back to Subeta? Atebus is kind of scaring me now."

The Popoko looked to his right and then let the strong current start to carry him over the waterfall, but while it conveyed him towards the waterfall edge, he leaned to the right and his body moved right. Once they reached the edge, he pushed himself out of the water and before a wave could pull him back, Petune grasped onto a willow tree--on the opposite side of the land bridge, where grass and plants would grow. As a wave of relief washed over him, he swung down to the green grass. He was happy to finally be in dry, sturdy ground. Rosurea was still amazed at how he could push his body right near the edge of the waterfall. Petune faced her and asked, "Rosurea, are you ready to save Frost and Blizzard?" "It won't be that hard," The Reva said quietly. "Well, you have to hold onto my tail," He responded firmly. "I'm going to have you hang onto one of the longer willow tree vines, while clenching my tail with your other paw. When you do that, I'm swing back and then out so that Frost can grab my hand. Then we can all save Blizzard."

Meriecia and Usatchi turned to each other and after a few moments, the Escalade handed the waitress four gold coins. When the Malticorn walked away, Usatchi whispered to Dark loudly, "Why did you ask for all that? You won't even finish it half an hour after we're done!" "The waitress is coming with your tea, Nightswift," Meriecia said.

Akariji dodged one of the tea green chicks and laughed, "Yeah, Spectrum." She looked at the bag the stand gave her and read a small strip of paper.

TO AKARiJi THE BLACKLiGHT CELiNOX:
These chicks are basically immortal, and so is the corn. The corn can be fed to the chicks, but only makes them happier, not less starved. If the corn is used up, come see us with this password -- 8fl03na79 -- and we can give you a refill. Plus, the chicks can help in battles and if they "die" they shall turn into miniature spotted eggs and after a week or two, the chicks will be reborn.
~SCRiBBLY SiGNATURE~

Smiling, she walked towards Rainbow and Inuyaki. Her Sparkoldawg growled at Rainbow, "But I have two rings on there! You only have one! I should have won!" The Blacklight Celinox sighed and murmured to herself, "Usual Inuyaki. Always competitive..."

OOC: These are what the chicks look like. And because you think they're like Rabbit/Kitty/Puppy/Reindeer/Birdy Following, I'll make them multicolored and immortal :P

http://www.subetahq.com/iteminfo.php?name=Delicious+Corn

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:22 pm

"That's right," said Hydregion in a muffled voice. It was really slimey down there. How often does Angry beard clean his kitchen? thought Hydregion disgustdly. "Can someone pull me out of here now that's not named Oraculus?" The hydrus serpenth asked.

"yeah," echoed Night. "Let's go." The galactic lain flew up into the black sky dotted with tiny wihte pinpricks of light. Night wondered again about what had happened in the cave. There was a fog...and a voice..."Must be someone else in the cave," she mumbled. "Voices echo there, and I bet that fog was normal in the caves..." Night didn't bet, she hoped.

Frost's head bobbed underwater again. Vaquely. she saw Petune grab onto a willow vine. The river was extremely cold, being so far north and the was raging and furious as well. In her blurry vision, she saw Petune reach out. Instinctively, Frost reached otu and grasped his paw. Blizzard swept past where Frost had been, and as if coming out of a daze, shrieked. "Blizzard!" shouted frost. "Hold on!" Blizzard let out a wail as she fell over the waterfall.

Dark murmured back, "You have no idea how fast I can eat when I'm in a sugar frenzy..." The Darkwing's eyes glazed over again and he blabbed, "Pies and cakes and sodas and cream and...and...and..."
Nightswift smiled again, mildly. At last, teh malticorn arrived with all the food. Nightswift calmly took sips of her Moonlight Shadow tea, while Dark promptly tore into his stuff.
To everyone's surprise, Dark was done even before Nightswift was. Dark hobbled in his chair and moaned, "That was good...especially that Shadow Line smackerdoodle."

"Thanks!" Spectrum's eyes gleamed. She took a handful of corn from Akariji and threw it on the ground. "Blossom," pecked a piece of corn from Spectrum's wing and looked at the lain adoringly. spectrum gave a silent laugh and peered over at the strip of paper Akariji had. "Cool!" she exclaimed.
Rainbow shook her head. "Only because you knocked one of mine off," she complained.

Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:21 pm

Oraculus narrowed his eyes and glared at Hainoro. The Hydranite stammered nervously, "My name is Oraculus too..." The Hydrus Kumos sighed and turned around to look for more rats while Hydregion kept struggling to get out. What had just happened was a blur in his memory--why was the Serpenth angry at him? Suddenly, Hainoro slipped on a wet rag and bumped his head on a wall--and then he growled, "What the heck! Why am I so unbalanced today?" Oraculus blinked and then sat down on the half-filthy ground to think. Well, when Hainoro told us about the curse, that shark grew legs and chased us...whatever I just did made Hydregion really pissed, and now Hainoro's accuracy and balance is was off...maybe that unintelligent Hydranite was right.

Azure shuddered at the idea of who else could be hiding in that cave. Then the Pherret laughed in a tedious way and suggested, "So, do you want to g-go to Veta Lake or something?" Hyorinu closed his eyes and murmured, "At least there won't be any cave-ins or dark fog..." After a moment of silence the Gallowing--enlivened--exclaimed, "Let's go to Veta Lake!"

Petune growled to Frost, "You're at the end of the chain now. You have to save Blizzard--don't worry, I'll hang onto your tail." Rosurea hadn't moved and nodded after she actually realized what the Popoko said. The Reva added, "Make sure you get her before she falls down into those keen rocks."

Meriecia almost dropped her coffee when the Darkwing devoured all his food that quickly. She had only taken a minute bite from the slice of cake she had, and even Usatchi only took a bite from his pie and a sip from his soda. Her Patch grinned and then said to Dark, "I bet I can finish all of my stuff in less than one-twelfth of the time it took you to finish that!" The Nightmare Escalade said, in a relaxed tone, "You'll totally fail..."

Akariji laughed and said, "These chicks are so cute!" A dark cerise chick looked up at Spectrum, a little jealous of how Spectrum fed Blossom instead of him. He squawked quietly and pecked the Lain's wing. Akariji gave a half purple-half white chick some corn and murmured, "There's so many..."
The Sparkoldawg rolled her eyes and said, "There's no rule that says you can't do that. If there were, I wouldn't have done it." Then she opened her eyes and smirked to create a somewhat boastful ambience. Inuyaki barked triumphantly, "So that means I WIN!!"

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:22 am

OOC: Actually, could Rainbow win? I mean, Akariji won the Baloon Pop...

BIC: Hydregion sighed and said wearily, "Don't tell me you don't know what you just did, Oraculus." Hydregion heaved again, and finally, he pulled his head out. Hydregion slithered away to the restroom, apparently grossed out about his head.

"YES!" exploded Night. "Yes, let's go to Veta Lake!!" the lain exclaimed in a strangely shrill voice. The lain twittered something and then flew off like a jet, practically dive bombing Veta Lake. Night settled down at the edge of Veta Lake, and sighed. She drank of water and then looked at the silver and gold flashes of torrent as they wam in the lake.

OOC: Um, Blizzard already fell down the waterfall.

BIC: Dark complained, "Not fair! I had more stuff than you." Nightswift took another calm sip from her tea and cleared her throat. "If yo uwanted more to eat, there's a buffet over there. Dark, I'll pay for you. I made five crocks of gold this year." The Darkwing jumped up, apparently bloatedness forgotten. "Can we go?" he pleaded. "please, please, please?!" Dark was asking for permission from Merecia and Usatchi.

"Ow!" Spectrum drew her wing away and smiled. "Here you go," she fed the cerise chick some corn as well. Immediately, five chicks jumped onto the lain, and apparently, were also a bit angry how Spectrum fed Blossom and the cerise chick instead of them. Spectrum gave a mock yelp and laughed.
"it still counts," the Aria said stubbornly. "Inuyaki's cheating! I WON!"
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:44 am

OOC: Sure, Rainbow can win c:
No, but Blizzard didn't crash into the rocks. I know she fell.

BIC: Oraculus watched for a moment, and then the odd thing came over him again. The Kumos started laughing, and almost fell to the disgusting floor. Hainoro was surprised that after a few minutes of somewhat bleak politeness, he started being rude again. Before the Hydranite could ask, he tripped on his own paws again. In annoyance, he muttered, "I told you it was a curse!"

When she flew off, the vicious gust of wind created carried Azure and Hyorinu with her. The Pherret shouted, "Stop, Night!" "I'm feeling kind of dizzy...how do you even make a spinning gust of wind...?" murmured Hyorinu wearily. Soon Azure got used to it and he actually landed safely at the lakeshore.

Usatchi narrowed his eyes and smirked. "Let's have an eating contest over at the buffet then." Meriecia sighed, "You guys can go do that." She turned to Nightswift and said, "I'll pay for Usatchi. You're paying for Dark." The Patch beamed and then dashed over to the buffet, nearly tripping other customers. He called to Dark confidently, "Come on!"

Akariji murmured, "They're all basically appearing out of nowhere." After she finished that sentence, a Chibi Kumos asked her, "Why is there a pastel yellow Vesnali chick on your head?" When the Celinox looked up at her head, the chick looked down at her, with a begging frown for some corn. The Kumos giggled as she walked away from Akariji and Spectrum. Akariji turned to Spectrum and pointed at the Kumos as she growled, "They're appearing out of nowhere! Everyone can see that! I can't possibly take care of them--no one can!" Another Chibi pet--this time a Keeto--overheard Akariji's big remark and he suggested, "Open up a daycare. For...whatever you're talking about."
Inuyaki grinned and said, "Well, if it counts, we both have two rings on there. It would be a tie."

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:57 am

OOC: Thanks. :) And Blizzard is too far over to reach...

BIC: Hydregion slid into the restroom. He took one look at himself, and decided it was a body job. Sliding down the resturant, he caused shouts of dismay at the mucky serpenth but Angrybeard didn't seem to notice. Hydregion plunged into the waters of the Omen Islands. Hydregion let out a sigh of relief as he stared out at the bleak, watery sun. The serpenth then resumed to his feeling sabout Oraculus. Why was the kumos so rude and rough?

Night barely glanced at Azure and Hyorinu. The lain was stared by a sudden rumble. All of a sudden, the lake seemed to rise up and swallow the trio. Night cried out, as her wings became drenched. "Hyorinu? Azure?" she shreed.

Dark winged over to the buffet a second after Usatchi reahed it. The waitress came back and said blandly, "Your minions...are quite hungry, are they not?" Nightswift took another sip and replied, "Indeed, they are. Night then handed the waitress a gold coin.
Dark loaded up almost everything on his plate and then trotted back to the table. He started drinking his Starfyre soda so fast that he was belching has he drinked, and soda splattered down his feathers. Nightswift shook her head in digust.

Spectrum finally brushed the chicks off her and they started twittering almost immediately. She fed them some more corn and started flying into the sky to avoid the masses of chicks who were jumping to reach the corn.
Siki went over to the keeto and kumos and remarked, "Look at that lain."
"Not anymore." Rainbow took careful aim with her last ring and shto it. It landed on his the furthermost ring again. "I win!" she boasted again.

Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:11 am

Oraculus continued laughing rudely, and ignored his surroundings, so he hadn't realized Hainoro about to crash into him after slipping on a puddle of water. The Hydranite shrieked, "Oraculus! Watch out! I'm going--" But the Kumos hadn't heard him and they both crashed into the side of a wall. It seemed that the impact got rid of Oraculus' odd actions. He murmured, "How in the world did I get over here...?"

(Where did Gemini go? xD)
Azure grabbed Hyorinu and held the Gallowing close to him. The Pherret's words were partially blocked out by the water, but Hyorinu made out the phrases "Hang on," "Look for Night," and "I'll protect you." The bird minion closed his eyes to block out the water but opened them for a split second to look for Night.

Meriecia replied, "Yes, but we'll pay for all of it...and we'll even add in tips!" She chuckled nervously after she finished her reply and then turned away to drink her coffee. The Malticorn blinked in confusion and then walked away.
Usatchi grinned and took his Starfyre soda. He gulped down two Endless Blackness of Space Sandwiches, two slices of Dark Matter Cake, two Adorable Chocolate Vesnali Cupcakes, ate ten Dark Matter Chocolates, ate a whole three scoops of Black Cherry Ice Cream, and then drank all of his soda without belching. He smiled and then looked at Dark.

The Keeto muttered, "I suggested a daycare. Those Delicious Corn Vesnali Chicks are too hard to handle even for ten pets. Leave them in a daycare with a bunch of corn and they'll be fine." The Kumos retorted, "There aren't even ten pets working in a daycare."
The Sparkoldawg protested, "I want another throw!" The Blacklight Fester working the game said firmly, "You both had three throws. This Aria won." In a kinder tone, he told Rainbow, "You can pick anything from this row." He pointed one wing at a purple shelf, the second from the top. Inuyaki asked curiously, "How do you get something from the top silver shelf?" The Fester replied blankly, "Get all three of your rings on that red-blue stake."

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:27 am

Hydregion went back to the Angrybeard's pub. He saw Oraculus and Hainoro smushed up in a corner and the serpenth knew he was gaping. "What in the world?!" Hydregion muttered. H ehelped Hyorinu stand up and shot an evil look at Oraculus.

(Um...XD) Gemini floundered around in the water, yelping. "Night! Azure? Hyorinu?" The constellation spotted a dark shape i nthe water and shrank away as it grew larger. "Levithan!" she shrieked.
Night was soaked. Her wings were too heavy to fly, and talons weren't exactly good for swimming. Helplessly, she let teh normally peaceful and calm current carry her to Riverside Valley.

Dark narrowed his eyes and drank eleven more Starfyre sodas. Then he ate twenty dark matter pies, six Shadow line smackerdoodles, two dark Matter cakes anda whole tank of Black Cherry ice cream in a minute more than Usatchi ate his.
Nightswift glanced intently at Dark and Usatchi. For the first time today, she gave a geniune smile. "Want to place bets?" she murmured.

Siki agreed with the kumos. "Yeah, those chicks are very hard to handle. Hey, how about we go to Riverside Valley?! Ether's is always welcoming to chibi pets."
"Hooray!" Rainbow crowed. She looked at the prizes and chose a Adorable Rainbow Vesnali Cupcake. "Aw, it's so cute!: The Aria gushed.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: