Greetings from Subeta!

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Greetings from Subeta!

Post by Avria on Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:04 am

OOC: Then edit it....:/

BIC: The poacher shrieked with pain as Hyorinu's beak tore into his flesh. Evidently, though, the thought of all the money he would make still purged him on. Suddenly, Rainbow dived up rom a high altitude, but teh poacher quickly threw up Spectrum's bag in front of him, shielding the man. Rainbow tried to stop, but hit Spectrum nevertheless. Blood spattered the grass.

OOC: Continue.

BIC: Siki hisssed, "there's no time for that now, featherball! Can't you see they need our help?" Siki motioned toward the battle between the poacher and the other subeta pets. Flaros died aside and spouted a small flane as a warning for Eostre.

Last edited by MidnightRaven on Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:11 am

OOC: Why? I don't like editing roleplay posts :/

(Hyorinu already struck him...he can't unstrike him)

You should say something...sorry, I'm lazy today

BIC: Filicky rolled her eyes and then threw Siki down on the ground roughly as she swooped down to the other Subeta pets. Bluefeather ignored Flaros and clawed his face before going to help Filicky and the others.

"ICEBERG LETTUCES AREN'T COLD, THEY'RE GREEN"
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:57 am

OOC: I have to be able to understand what you typed. And okay, I'll edit my post. Plus, what should I say? Rosurea and Petune aren't there. Why don't you make your pet and minion goup and meet them?

BIC: Flaros dived after Eostre, spouting a tongue of flame and darted away, tense, in case Eostre tried to attack. Then, blowing another pillar of flane toward Eostre, he swooped away haughtily to help the others.

Siki growled and Filicky and yelped, "teach your minion some manners, again!"
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:24 pm

OOC: Fine, ignore the thing you were confused about. Just reply...

Okay, but I'm still not sure what Hyorinu and Azure should do...I'll just type something, I guess.

Meet who? o_O

BIC: Azure gasped as the blood of the Lain spattered the group. He was about to snap at Rainbow but realized there was no time. Enraged, the Pherret launched himself at the poacher's side and clenched the poacher's jacket and a part of the net to his chest as shouted, "Hyorinu! Hit the poacher!" The Gallowing was still shocked at Rainbow's strike but then glided up to a higher altitude. He then shot down instantly (just like before) and struck the poacher in the same place, the most vulnerable place. Unfortunately, it didn't have that big of an effect, and the poacher cuffed Azure, sending the Pherret flying into the bushes.

(her name is Bluefeather)
Bluefeather dodged the attack swiftly, and joined back with Filicky, who was waiting on the ground, her eyes narrowed. "I really don't know what's wrong with Kerubis, but this needs to be taken care of." Her eyes glowed an azure shade of blue, and then she blasted Siki with a small orb of light before leaping up and kicking him/her (is Siki a boy or a girl?) away. The attack wasn't all that strong, since she didn't want to hurt him/her too much, but she had to get Siki out of the way. Bluefeather chirped vaingloriously, "Don't try and deal with me or Filicky!" as she floated back to Flaros, scratching him in the face with her talons.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:45 pm

Dark said quizzically, "Meriecia, what do you mean? I haven't seen anything like that, nor has Nightswift."

Meanwhile, Spectrum had recovered from her daze in the bag. "What's going on?" she cried. "Ow..." Her wing brushed against her wound and she looked at it, dazed by the sight of her own blood. Then the full reality of the situation struck the lain. Spectrum tried tearing a hole in the bad with her beak, but it didn't work. Then felt the bag brush up against the leg of the poacher, and she instinctively pecked him. Hard. The poacher screamed and pulled a small knife out of his pocket and hit the lain on the head with the handle, then thrust it in both of her wings until he felt it scrape bone.

Siki glowered at the Kanis and Eostre. "Your Eostre started it!" she growled menacingly.

Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:46 am

Meriecia glanced at Dark saturninely and then turned away. She said quietly, "I'm not sure how you could know what Nightswift has seen, especially before you were her minion. You aren't a god in this world." Usatchi blinked in bewilderment as his owner's voice became cold. The Escalade added, "I haven't seen the evil either. I just know." Usatchi's orange eyes darkened and he thought to himself, biting his lip, She's not bluffing.

Azure recovered from the throw and he gasped at the sight of blood from the poacher's knife. He spat, "Why do I have to be the one to fight this guy...Filicky could beat him in a minute with her strength." Hyorinu slapped the Pherret on the cheek lightly and explained in a somewhat erudite tone, "Look, I don't care if Filicky could destroy this world with her strength, we have to help Spectrum!" Azure stared for a moment, but then nodded and then remembered he had a Mystical Star Shuriken. He held it directly in front of him and then launched it, towards the back of the poacher's head.

Filicky was kind of ambivalent about what to do at this point. She could easily kill Siki and Flaros with her myriad of stats, but that would make her a murderer. Bluefeather glided down to the shaking Kanis, and then encouraged her by saying, "They're really vulnerable now. Just kill them." Filicky shook her head and then said quietly but loud enough for Siki to hear, "No. This fight is over. If you want to continue it, that's not my fault. But I'll warn you, I know for a fact that my stats are higher than yours. Fighting me and Bluefeather would be suicide. Now apologize, Bluefeather." The Eostre was surprised to hear Filicky say that, but she nodded immediately and said emotionlessly, "I'm sorry."

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:14 pm

OOC: Wait wait wait. Technically, you're controlling Nightswift now because you're controlling her past/what she's seen.

BIC: Spectrum, now barely conscious, had found a small hole in the bag. Aha! she thought. Clawing desperately at it, the hole became larger until Spectrum flopped out, a bloody heap of feathers.

The poacher flinched in surprise when Spectrum came out, dodging the star by half an inch. "Ahh!" he yelped, when the star shaved some hair off.

Siki relaxed instantly. "Better," he said, still slightly haughtily. "Be more polite in the future," Siki told Eostre awkwardly. "Now let's go help." Flaros blew a small flame for no apparent reason, as it seemed like to Siki.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:49 am

OOC: You can make that up
Can you just go with it? :/ Sometimes I'm FORCED to make my characters move a specific way cause of how you make the story work...
Look you don't have to do exactly "MERIECIA KNOWS NIGHTSWIFT'S PAST," just do something similar if you feel uncomfortable with it.

See second half of this post for my pet stats. C:

BIC: (lol it shaved hair off?)
Azure dodged the star as it came back like a boomerang, and was a little scared to touch it after it touched the poacher. He leapt from the bush with Hyorinu behind him and then growled, "Where's Rainbow!" His Gallowing shot ahead and lodged his beak in the poacher's arm and dodged as the poacher tried to bat him away. Azure screeched when the poacher came clumsily walking in his direction and then swept away.

(her freaking name is BLUEFEATHER if you want me to make it Aoihane I can)
Filicky narrowed her eyes and then glided down with Bluefeather. She waited for Siki and Flaros to come down and then told Bluefeather quietly, "I still don't trust them. Obviously they don't stand a chance..."

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:22 am

One medic narrowed his eyes at Meriecia and Ustachi. "If you know something about this attack and why it was caused, you'd better come with us. The other medics have never seen anything like this, nor the police. Perhaps you could help...?"

Spectrum chirped indignantly, "She's gone too?!" Her head felt a little clearer now that she got fresh air. Half stumbling and half walking over to them, she saw Siki and the others. "Who are they?" she asked Azure and the rest. "Are they here to help?"

The poacher roared in pain at the Gallowing's attack. He hadn't expected such vicious prey. His bag was torn and he had nothing to defend himself with. He still had the smallest amount of common sense to walk away to his jeep and drive. "I'll be back!" he threatened.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:35 am

Meriecia glanced at the medic skeptically and then told him with narrowed eyes, "I don't know anything about the attack. I just know about Nightswift." Ustachi's hollow eyes glistered orange when he interrupted, "We can help, sir!" A Blacklight Escalade from the SWAT team ambled past Meriecia and Ustachi, deliberately brushing them with her tail roughly. She mumbled angrily to the ground, "We wasted our strength just so that Kora could be taken to the hospital--she'll probably destroy that place too."

Azure questioned, gazing at the Lain, "Can you fly? Or at least walk?" Hyorinu landed on his shoulder with an uneasy look on his face. The two of them ignored the poacher's threat, because of Spectrum's injuries. "Wait, where's Rainbow?" asked the Gallowing.
Filicky tried to distance herself from the rest of the group, but she still wanted to hear what they were talking about. Bluefeather was standing by her left paw, concentrated on the group.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:46 am

"She won't," the medic said. "She's in a coma. You don't stay in a coma for an hour and then come out. Its a level 1 coma, which is the worst. She's not going to respond to our stimuli or pretty much anything at all. Therefore, any help you can give us would be great." The medic glanced gratefully at Ustachi before walking out the door.

Spectrum moaned, "I can't fly. That stupid poacher cut me to the bone in both of my wings. I suppose I can walk though. But...wait, Rainbow's missing? Where is she?"

Rainbow sat high above in a treetop. She was still shaken up about attacking Spectrum. Watching as the poacher drove away in his jeep, she saw him make a sudden turn. He drove back in his jeep, bloodlust in his eyes. He was aiming straight for the pets! Widening her eyes, Rainbow swooped down on them and screeched, "The poacher is coming back!"

Siki asked Filicky and Bluefeather, "Do you have any medicial--" the Kerubi stopped on midsentence, staring at the Aria with shocked eyes. "Filicky, the poacher is coming back!"
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:54 am

OOC: No, the Blacklight Escalade said that stuff about how they wasted their strength. xD

BIC: Meriecia asked, "Well...what kind of help?" Ustachi shrugged and pointed out his owner, "Help that would give those professionals information about Nightswift. Duh!~" The Nightmare Escalade scowled at him but then hesitated and followed the medic slowly.

Azure looked at the Lain worriedly, hoping she could walk. Hyorinu ascended above Azure's head and his eyes darted back and forth as he scanned the area. "I don't see her in this small area..." The Pherret glanced up at the sky and then saw the Aria gliding towards them. Once he realized what she was warning them about, he shouted to Hyorinu, "Find a hiding place for Spectrum!" The Gallowing pointed at a large bush with a hole directly behind it. He knew that if the poacher found them in the bush, they could hide in the hole, which seemed to lead to an underground tunnel.
Filicky looked at the poacher and then muttered, "What are we supposed to do? Fight him?" Bluefeather screeched, "Run!"

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:07 pm

The medic stopped at the ambulance's door and looked back at the Escalade. "You can go now," she said pointedly. Then, turning back to Mereicia and Ustachi, she said, "I'll be asking you a few questions in here. Come on in."

Spectrum exclaimed, "What?" before Rainbow shoved her into the bush. She watched with worried eyes as the poacher came closer and closer in the jeep. He was carrying a gun. How did he get that? Spectrum wondered. "Probably stole it from a house or something," Rainbow replied grimly, as if reading her thoughts.

Siki and Flaros immediately started bounding off in a direction where they were a good distance away. She pulled out an Angelic Rod and asked Azure, "Do you have any other weapons?"
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:15 pm

OOC: I'm pretty sure you said the medic was a male earlier.

BIC: The Blacklight Escalade rolled her eyes and then went to talk to a Lilac Celinox about something. Meriecia and Ustachi looked at each other awkwardly and then followed the medic. Ustachi hopped onto Meriecia's back and he whispered quietly into her ear, "I hope they don't ask questions we can't answer." She responded blankly, "Then we'll just say we don't know."

Hyorinu dived under the bush quickly and told Spectrum, "Just stay here. It would be best for you to hide here with Rainbow." After speaking, the Gallowing flew out and glided towards his owner, Azure. The Pherret looked at Siki and said, "I have two Mystical Star Shurikens and a Light Blade." He handed one of the shurikens to his minion and they nodded to each other.
Filicky hopped to Siki and Flaros but didn't say anything, not wanting to be rude like she was before. Bluefeather pulled a colorful staff out from the Kanis' bag. (can they have bags?)

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:25 pm

OOC: His/her gender isn't really that important. And also, you're the creator of this RP...you can decide whether they have bags or not. :P

BIC: When the ambulance started driving, the medic laid down his things and pulled out a clipboard instead. "Let's see..." he muttered. "Okay. Has anything like this happened before? Is there anything that might correspond to this happening?"

Spectrum nodded, shaking. She pulled out a Quill of Serenity just in case. Since her and her minion's feathers stuck out in the green foliage of the bush, she moved a little bit into the tunnel to conceal Rainbow and herself.

The poacher was grinning manically now. "He's mad," muttered Siki. The Kerubi gave a Vesnali Egg Bomb to Flaros. "Fly this into the poacher and jeep," she told him. The Baby Phoenix nodded and picked up the egg bomb with his claws and flew it into the jeep. The jeep exploded, leaving the cursing poacher on foot now. He stared firing in random directions with his gun and under the bush, Rainbow flinched as one came directly overhead. Another one went toward Azure.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:42 pm

OOC: haha yes you made it a guy. :) BAGS IT IS!

BIC: Meriecia shook her head and Usatchi pointed out to the medic, "Nightswift is usually a very sympathetic and thoughtful pet, so this occurrence was very strange." The Escalade giggled under her breath and she immediately said, "I'm sorry--it's just that, he doesn't usually try to talk in a formal way." She was trying to avoid making a bad impression for the medic.

Azure ducked quickly, but the poacher continued firing at him because he wasn't trying to hide or attack. Filicky stomped her foot on the ground impatiently but once she noticed Azure was being targeted, she grabbed the Rainbow Elemental Staff that Bluefeather had clenched in her talons. "Move!" the Kanis shouted. Her Eostre tried to Azure out of the way so Filicky wouldn't hit him on accident. Then, the Kanis pointed the staff at the poacher's face, and rays of darkness and ice came from the orb at the end. Hyorinu dove under the staff and then he launched the Mystical Star Shuriken at the poacher's arm. The Gallowing didn't wait to see if it missed or not, but then he went to help Azure get to a safe attacking distance. Bluefeather took Filicky's bag and pulled out a Shadow Short Sword.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:56 pm

"Um, okay," the medic said. He continued to ask them more questions until their way to the hospital. He went to a vacant room and some other doctors tended to Nightswift. The medic then said to Meriecia and Ustachi after checking his clipboard once more, "That's it. You can leave now."

The poacher instinctively held up his hand to protect himself and screeched as the star pierced his. Tearing out the star and grinding his teeth in frustration. He pulled out a bag and Spectrum recognized it instantly. "That's the same one I tore through," she said thoughtfully. "It won't hold something for very long now. What's he planning?"
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:01 pm

Meriecia nodded and replied to the medic politely, "Thank you." As the two of them were leaving, she muttered under her breath, "They took us somewhere and now they're saying, you can leave?" Usatchi looked out the hospital window and said, "But we don't live that far from here."

Filicky looked up to see that the attack hadn't done much to the poacher, and then she aimed the staff at him again, although this time she was flying around in the air. When she saw the torn bag, she was confused, but still fired the staff. Once the blazes of fire and beams of darkness hit the poacher's chest, and then the Kanis glided away gracefully. Bluefeather handed her owner the Short Sword once she landed on the ground.
Azure and Hyorinu were standing behind them, and the Pherret told them sternly, "Don't do anything else."

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:07 pm

OOC: Continue.

BIC: Spectrum timidly crept out from under her hiding place, accompanied with Rainbow. "Let's go before he wakes up," Rainbow said nervously. Spectrum nodded, exhausted. Siki murmured, "We should get you to the hospital."
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:12 pm

OOC: The....Meriecia and Usatchi one? What am I supposed to do since there's no one to interact with?

BIC: Filicky told Bluefeather, "Tell those guys that we'll stall him for the moment." She tilted her head towards Spectrum, and then her minion nodded, flying towards the injured Lain. Bluefeather whispered, "Get Spectrum to the hospital--the rest of us can stop him for now!"

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:44 am

OOC: Wait for the others to arrive at the hospital.

BIC: Rainbow replied, "I'll stall him too!" Siki frowned at the Aria but didn't say anything. Spectrum nodded though and she half stumbled half walked again to Siki side.

Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:48 am

OOC: But they're just waiting. They still can't really do anything. xD

BIC: Bluefeather glided back to the battlefield and took Filicky's Rainbow Elemental Staff. She flew up and perched on a high branch, shooting random colorful beams and spheres at the poacher. Filicky hopped around agilely and then she took out a Shinwa's Bow. Azure growled, "Stop! He'll kill you!" "He'll kill the non-rebellious pets first," snorted the Kanis.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:53 am

OOC: So...just make 'em wait. xD

BIC: All of a sudden, a dark mist came out of nowhere and started shaking the poacher. Then it went inside him. The poacher's eyes glowed red, and Rainbow shivered. "That is a degree of madness I've never seen," she said nervously. Taking out a pair of Shinwa battle wings, she tossed the Quill of Serenity at the poacher to lower his defense. It had no effect.

Spectrum and Siki stumbled along to the hospital, which wasn;t that far. Still though, Spectrum drooped with exhaustion even at the short trek. When they finally arrived, they saw a Nightmare Escalade and her minion but paid no heed.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:58 am

OOC: Okay, lol.

BIC: Azure's jaw dropped open and he asked Filicky, "Is that something that usually happens to humans?" She shrugged, but then shot an arrow straight at his neck. If this works, he's sure to die! Bluefeather launched a beam of green at the poacher's stomach, leaves spiraling around it rapidly. However, it didn't do anything and then the Eostre gasped. She pulled Filicky away as soon as the Kanis shot the arrow and then whispered anxiously, "We can't do anything! Nothing's working!" Azure and Hyorinu hauled Filicky into a bush. Hyorinu and Bluefeather flew up to a high branch and watched the poacher nervously.

Meriecia looked at Spectrum and Siki as they walked past her and then frowned at the Lain's injuries. Ustachi shook his head, warning her not to say anything.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:39 pm

The poacher howled in an unearthly way and suddenly started sprouting fur. He grew a long wolf's snout and his eyes glowed red once more. "Not unless he's part werewolf," said Rainbow nervously once more, barely dodging the poacher swiped a paw complete with razor sharp claws at her. The poacher suddenly started to snuff on the ground and Rainbow felt her heart drop into her stomach. "He's picking up the blood trail," she gasped.

When Siki saw Spectrum to, she waited beside Meriecia and Ustachi. "Who are you waiting on?" she asked, frowning.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: