Post by happygothshayna on Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:05 pm

OOC: ok cows can be Livy and Iameatingaspoon can be Granny XD

happygothshayna

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Subeta!

Post by Rabbit on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:26 am

OOC: Granny isn't exactly a name-ish...word either

EDIT: For RAVEN to read -
Okay, so when all 20 of the pets and the 18 (?) minions go to Earth, they're going to go have their fun. When they get on the plane/rocket/plane-rocket to go back to Subeta, the minions go into the...place for pets to go (lol idk what it's called) and meet this other minion/creature. I was planning on having it to be a cute female fox minion. She could tell them that she's going to destroy the plane/rocket/plane-rocket and kill all of the passengers/staff working on the plane/rocket/plane-rocket. So the minions try to attack her, but when there's only a few minutes left, two other minions leap out from behind all the suitcases and stall her. They tell the minions to save all the passengers/staff before time runs out, and so they go out to tell the pets.

Do you think that would work? I mean, how do you save people from dying in a crash landing? Making a shield if you're magical, or SOMEHOW fixing the control panel and landing. I think a more thought-out idea of death would add to the plot. :/

"ICEBERG LETTUCES AREN'T COLD, THEY'RE GREEN"
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:26 am

OOC: Your idea sounds okay, but the crash landing was just a suggustion. Why would the fox want to blow up the ship, though? And why would she tell the other minions why she was doing that? Her owner could've been abusing her or something. I think I can work the crash landing into this. How about they're travelling over sea, and they manage to escape the blow up but they're in the water? And then the hydrus pets could save them or something.

BIC: Dark stared at the,. "You're the SWAT team! Don't wound her, you're doing nothing to what's possessing her! Put up Origin and Mist and wait til the curse wears off! And this time, put it around everybody." The Darkwing glanced at Meriecia than looked away. The arrow sliced open Nightswift's flank again and she roared, but it only irritated her for the moment. The Kora's eyes glowed green for a tiny moment and Nightswift stumbled, stifling a cry of pain. Then, the eyes glowed blank red again and Nightswift caught herself.

Rainbow looked a tiny bit blank and bland and murmured, "Uh, yeah." The aria flew up to Spectrum's shoulder. Spectrum didn't notcie the aria but she glanced at Akariji when he asked the question. "Go--to--sleep." she flew up to a tree and settled in one of the branches, tucking her beak into her wing. The sun was setting and dusk began to claim the Carnival slowly.

Blizzard shrugged. "Yeah, whatever. Let's go!" The Escalade called, "You forgot your pearls for ordering the Oyster Verdure." The waiter hurried into the kitchen and came back out with two small shiny pearls.

Filicky asked her, "Where are we going again?"
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:35 am

OOC: Just the Hydrus pets? That would be kind of weird. I mean, I think we should have the minions do something cool once in a while other than hang out around the pets. Maybe we could compromise and make an idea that has the more thought-out idea of mine, and giving every pet/minion a chance to do something--but we can use the crash landing idea you made...

BIC: The Hydrus Priggle started laughing. He said, "If we put it around Nightswift too, there would be no difference between having shields or having no shields! You're a funny Darkwing!" The Reborn Irion said in a kinder tone, "We have to hurt her. Haven't you heard of those true stories where poison saves lives?" The Glade Popoko sighed, "We can't do much more than this." The Galactic Kanis pulled her arm back, ready to launch another sharp arrow.

Inuyaki muttered, "Well, I for one want to go play at the Carnival more. I'm not tired like you." (Maybe she and Akariji could meet Petune/Frost) Akariji asked Spectrum, "Will you be okay by yourselves? I need to go watch Inuyaki at the Carnival." Azure responded, "I can watch over them while they rest."

Rosurea smiled and she took the small pearls gently. Petune said, "Thank you!" The Popoko followed Rosurea as she bounded out of the Delicate Diner. She beamed and said delightedly, "That tasted just amazing!" The Popoko said quietly, "Let's go to the Carnival then. Maybe one of us can win the tickets."

(Wait, why are you controlling Filicky?)

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:46 am

OOC: Argh, sorry, meant to say that Siki was saying that. My bad. And again, that was just an example. I was merely thinking about the hydrus pets because they're more accoustomed to water. Every pet can do something, and I was referring to the Hainoro as a hydrus pet as well.

BIC: Dark bristled. "You know what I mean!" he shrieked in frustaration. "Now iusn't really the time for jokes!" The Darkwing glared at the priggle. Then he turned to the irion. "Poison doesn't save lives, antidotes do! Those are only stories." Dark said bitterly. "Besides, you're not even using poison currently."

Gemini looked at Azure with sad, dark eyes. The Constellation scrambled up the tree and settled down under Spectrum's wing. She liked the feel of it. It felt like Night's.

Frost smiled. "I know!" Blizzard squealed. Frost looked up at the darkening sky. "We have to be quick," she warned. "The Carnvial closes at 9:00. We've got one hour."
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:57 am

OOC: Oh, okay xD
Well, do you want to compromise both of our ideas? :o

BIC: The Priggle sighed and then blasted Nightswift with another orb of water from Mist. The Irion muttered, "It was a metaphor." She turned back to the Priggle and the two of them nodded. Together, they created an orb of hydrous conflagration, and it was launched towards Nightswift. The Glade Popoko pushed Dark to the side and growled, "Don't interrupt. We can save Nightswift." Meriecia and Usatchi were glaring at the Darkwing as well, in agreement with the SWAT team.

(lol they're both Lains...)
Azure and Hyorinu exchanged glances. The Gallowing said kindly, "You can rest now, Gemini. We'll stand guard." Azure stood in front of Spectrum, Gemini, and Rainbow, while Hyorinu glided over to the back.
Akariji and Inuyaki were running towards the Carnival, where some of the stands were closing up already. Inuyaki murmured, "There's an hour left, why are they closing up?" Akariji responded, "It doesn't matter. Why don't we go to the...um..." The Sparkoldawg interrupted her by exclaiming, "Balloon Pop!"

Petune nodded and he grinned. "Let's have a race to the Carnival. After all, it's a safer route than the one to Arctic Frost." Rosurea hopped onto his back and stammered, "I'm not so sure about that." The Popoko said in annoyance, "And you jump on my back, why?" The Reva smiled innocently and hid behind his head.

Filicky said, "I told you that maybe six times. We're going to the Sacred Lands. It's a pretty long way, but it'll be fun to enjoy the sightseeing." She continued flapping her wings, as they passed over Delphi Beach. Bluefeather stopped for a moment and she murmured, "I'm a little tired after helping you move that stormcloud from the Graveyard earlier..."

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:34 pm

OOC: Sure.

BIC: Dark shot a nasty look at Meriecia and Usatchi. "Nightswift's your friend!" he said, shocked. "How--! They're not doing anything except destroying the outside!" The Darkwing shrieked as he saw the orb od water being flund toward the Kora. Nightswift noticed as well and managed to block it with her paws, tentacles and dark matter. Even though she was very strong, the kora was plainly tired now.

(The tree they're in is like far away from the Balloon Pop stand)
One of the poachers who had invaded Peka Glade was arrested already by Sebastion Phoenix and sentenced to 20 years of jail. The other had escaped. Narrowly. He raced toward the Carnival, thinking that the officers coukldn't find them i nthe crowd. On his way there, he saw some more pets. Spectrum, Gemini, Azure, Hyorinu and Rainbow. He still had his gun, so he decided to shoot. Spectrum tossed and turned, and Rainbow grumbled. The lain opened one beady eye and looked around. The poacher was pointing his gun straight at them. She shrieked a warning cry and Rainbow fell out of the tree, half asleep as well as Gemini. The poacher went for Rainbow, arias were worth over 50k in the black market. (That's alot of money in the pet world because they only have like 200k-300k) He accidentally grabbed Gemini instead and shot a bullet at Spectrum and Azure.

Frost shrugged as Blizzard also clambered onto her back. "Fine." The demi started sprinting to the carnival again.

Siki started flapping as well, and Falros joined in too to make up for BLuefeather.

Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:46 pm

OOC: So...how? xD

BIC: Meriecia replied blankly, "What else do you suggest we do? This is the only way to help Nightswift. Like the Irion said, sometimes poison can kill pain." Usatchi muttered, "Don't give us a huge argument about how Meriecia said 'sometimes' instead of always." The Irion and the Priggle glanced up at the Kanis, and all three nodded together. An orb of hydrous conflagration was shot up, and the Galactic Kanis shot the arrow, so it was a water-fire arrow. The Glade Popoko's heart was beating quickly. This has to work...this is how we saved the past possessed pets...

Azure screeched as he realized there were bullets launched towards him and Spectrum. He bowled the Lain over to dodge the quick cartridges, and he breathed heavily. Expecting her to snap at him, he closed his eyes and turned away. Hyorinu flew to Azure and said, "Watch over Rainbow too." He shot towards the poacher and clawed him in the face many times furiously. The Gallowing squawked, "Let Gemini go, you idiotic brute!" Even though the human couldn't understand the minion, the tone of his voice showed everything. The poacher narrowed his eyes and pulled out his gun, putting the muzzle on Hyorinu's forehead. Hyorinu ducked under the gun swiftly and kicked the poacher in the stomach roughly, so that he dropped the gun and it was fired at a rock instead of the Gallowing. He picked up the gun and aimed it at the poacher. Azure pulled Rainbow towards him and shivered nervously. "You don't know how dangerous that gun could be, Hyorinu! Be careful," He warned.

Petune watched her speed ahead, and then he darted forward, passing the Demi by a few feet. He grinned and Rosurea boasted, "Petune is so much faster than you!" The Popoko kept running at his breakneck pace until he made it to the Carnival, ready to brag about it to Frost.

Bluefeather snickered and she said, "Even both of you together won't make up for my flapping!" Filicky nudged her and snapped, "Bluefeather! That's really rude!"

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:41 pm

OOC: Ooh, I made overlays for Musketooke (Buradu) and Petune c:
They have wings, and Musketooke is a Chibi with the colors of a Bloodred pet.
Because I thought maybe some of them could be sisters/brothers...(so Musketooke is a Chibi and looks younger)

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:00 am

Dark blanked out Usatchi's comment. "Sometimes?" the Darkwing squeaked, mortified. "Sometimes?!" Then he shrieked as he saw the orb of water being flung toward Nightswift. The pulse hit Nightswift, and she stumbled, hissing. The arrow was ill fired, however. and pieced the kora through her stomach. Dark glared at kanis spitefullym but the darkwing seemed to be too shocked to form any words.

Spectrum didn't snap at him, her eyes just widened in shock. "Hyorinu!" she called. "Put that gun down or destroy it! I'll go get Gemini." The lain swooped toward the poacher, who yelped but didn't drop the bag. Instead, he pulled out another gun. The lain was too close to miss. Gemini kicked frantically inside the bag, but it was too flexible to break.

"No fair!" complained Frost. "you've spent more time in the training center!" "Yeah!" Blizzard chipped in. Frost narrowed her eyes. "I see the Carnival!" she yelped. 'Let's go!"

Siki's eyes widened and she glared at Bluefeather. "You little Dadrkonite!" she yelped.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:27 pm

Meriecia sighed and nodded to Usatchi. The Patch pushed Dark away leniently, and floated back towards the Escalade. The Kanis screeched, "Everyone at once!" She raised the bow and shot an aureole of light up into towards the ceiling. (lol like Angewomon) The Reborn Irion and Hydrus Priggle sent orbs of water and fire into the glistening halo. The Glade Popoko struck the air with Thornside, and a line of uneven flames was sucked into the light, which was glowing an unusual yellow-green. Other pets used some other weapons, until the whole ring was spectrum-colored. The Kanis raised the bow and aimed it at the ceiling. It bounced off the ceiling, into the halo, and towards Nightswift, with all the attacks trapped within it. The Glade Popoko grinned and said, "There's no way that darkness can survive this!"

Hyorinu stammered, "I thought I could just shoot the poacher, Spectrum!" Azure put Rainbow on his back and then pelted towards the Gallowing. The Pherret growled, "You don't know how to USE it! I'll fire it if we really need to!" He glanced back towards Spectrum, his expression asking 'Should we fire?'

Petune shouted, "No, not really!" He was sitting quietly at the entrance of the Carnival, and the Popoko had already been there for a minute or so. Rosurea boasted impolitely, "I told you Petune was too fast for a Glacier Demi like you!"

Bluefeather widened her eyes and retorted, "Darkonite?" Filicky murmured with a tone of chagrin in her voice, "All minions are upset when you call them by the wrong species. Even Flaros, there. Let's see how he would react..." She trailed off and then shouted stentorianly, "An ugly Common Experiment #164!" Expecting the Flaros or the Kerubi to shout back another remark, the more mature Angelic Kanis said quietly, "Don't argue back to me. It was an example."

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by happygothshayna on Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:42 pm

Drake stood far back looking at Bluefeather and the others. 'Where am I?' he thought, 'Who are thease animals?' He stood back and looked at them in wonder. 'Can I talk to them? Will they like me? Can they tell me where I am?' He was unsure about if he should even attempt to go up to them.

happygothshayna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:47 pm

Pekutora bounded towards Drake. Curiously, she poked him. The Kora jumped and did a backflip as soon as the Antlephore moved. She screeched, "Ah!" Then her voice trailed off and the introverted Reborn pet stammered, "Um...hello...what's your name?" Faia, her Fireside Blob Kitty, hopped onto her back and giggled, "Stop being all shy, Pekutora! Talk to someone once in a while." She slapped her minion with one of her four blazing rainbow tails and then turned away.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by happygothshayna on Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:55 pm

Drake looked at the sudden outburst with suprise, he didn't think or prepare for this. He stammered, "Uh-um w-who are you? W-where am I?" He didn't know why he was so nervous. Maybe because he felt sorrounded resulting of his discover. He wasn't shaking though, not yet.

happygothshayna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:58 pm

Faia stifled a purr of amusement. Instead the minion responded, "You're at the outskirts of the Carnival." He pointed his rainbow tail towards the games...and poachers. Changing the topic, he added, "I'm Faia, the amazing Fireside Blob Kitty! And this is--" Pekutora, unlike herself, interrupted, "My name is Pekutora. I'm a Reborn Kora."

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by happygothshayna on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:17 pm

Drake looked at Pekutora in amazement. She seemed like she was going to be nice, and he may have a new friend. "Hi Pekutora, I'm Drake. Um, pleasure to meet you. Um, sorry, I-I'm not very good at speeking when I first meet people. So this is th eedge of a carnival you say?"

happygothshayna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:20 pm

She anxiously wrapped her four tails around each other and then Pekutora replied politely, "It's okay. And yes, this is the edge of the Carnival. We were going to play some games, right, Faia?" The minion exclaimed, "The Mallarchy Pond." Pekutora nodded and said, "Yes."

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by happygothshayna on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:30 pm

"Well I was just wandering around and realized I ended up here, so, well, I was wondering if, well maybe if you don't mind, may I join you?" He didn't know what she would say but he felt exited for her waiting answer.

happygothshayna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:34 pm

OOC: You need to type a little more in your posts...

BIC: Pekutora glanced towards Faia and stammered, "Um...sure..." She half-closed her eyes and sighed as anxiety filled her gaze. The Fireside Blob Kitty jumped onto the ground and onto the Reborn Kora's back again, this time more roughly. He exclaimed, "Let's goooo!" She sighed and then forced a smile to Drake. "Yeah..." Faia sprung off of her and then bounded in the direction of the Carnival. Pekutora grinned unusually and said to Drake, "I bet you can't beat me in a race." Before he replied, she sped off into the distance, leaving clouds of dust behind her.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by happygothshayna on Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:29 pm

Drake felt suprised as she ran off leaving him in the dust. Then he smiled, she had been nice and accepted him. Then he felt strange. ' What is this feeling?' he thought to himself. He ignored it, then shrugged. Then he dashed off behind Pekutora as fast as he could. He laughed, it felt good to run with someone. He wondered why he had never thought of this before when he played with everyone else. He caught up. He called, "I can't beat you huh?" as he swiftly passed her.

happygothshayna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:10 pm

She gritted her teeth and growled under her breath. The Kora launched her two long tentacled ears out towards the Antlephore, wrapping Drake in them. She threw him many meters back into the dust, before boasting quietly, "Yes, you can't beat me!" Faia grinned darkly as Pekutora roughly launched him back. The expression he made didn't seem very kind, even in a friendly competition. There was more to this Fireside Blob Kitty than his rainbow conflagrated tail...

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:51 am

"No!" yelped Dark. Nightswift sped around as the arrow pierced her right through the side. Dark, quick as an arrow,sped over to Nightswift and shouted hoarsely, "You've killed her! (She's not really dead, though) You've killed her and now I've got no owner and and...and..." Something black was leaking out of the kora, but it wasn't blood. She gave a brief stir and moaned. The dark thing rose up and gave an unearthly shriek, then vanished. "Ooh...my head hurts," moaned Nightswift. And wy does my side painme so much? Dark...get off me." Then, suddenly, as if talking had drained all her strength, Nightswift fell back, her breath coming in gasps. Dark launched himself onto the kora's head and exclaimed, "She's burning up! Ambulance!" Almost immediately, a trained team of medics hurried over and got Nightswift onto a stretcher. Most of the glowing dark matter orbs had drooped along, moving slowly like if the air had turned into honey.

OOC: The poacher shot Spectrum...so she can't really reply XD

Frost gave Rosurea a reproachful glare and padded over the carnival. Blizzard strode haughtily past Rosurea, ignoring her. Frost puffed, "Where is it?

Siki bristled angrily. "Hold your tongue or I'll do it for you," she retorted angrily at Bluefeather. Flaros piped up, "Bluefeather, that's VERY rude..."

Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:30 am

Meriecia simply stared at how the dark thing rose up and vanished. She turned to the side and murmured, "Nightswift...are you okay?" Her voice was almost inaudible, but shaky. Usatchi bounded to one of the medics by the ambulance and demanded, "Do you know what's wrong with her? How can you help her? What just happened and what was the dark thing?" Endless questions boggled the mind of the Darkmatter Dragarth. She responded bleakly, "We don't know. I've worked in the field of dark energy for over ten years and I haven't seen anything like this." With a smile, the Dragarth added, "But we'll take good care of her." Meriecia limped towards the stretcher although she hadn't been majorly injured. She said coldly, "Nightswift, I know that you recognized that evil. I can tell."

OOC: Ummmmm....I hate roleplaying with myself, lol.

BIC: Rosurea glared at them derisively and then asked, "Where's what?" Petune followed quietly, his tail dragging on the ground. He then suggested, "Why don't we just do something here?" As most of his friends know, the Glacier Popoko could be impatient and doesn't like to waste time.

Bluefeather fluffed her feathers and glided up to Filicky's shoulder. The Kanis bared her teeth and growled in a threatening tone, "No one, and I mean no one talks to my minion like that. Well, except for me." She struck Siki in the face with her paw, and then ascended even higher into the sky.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:39 am

OOC: What do you mean, recognized that evil?

BIC: Rainbow leapt up, shrieking, "Spectrum's been shot!" Gemini wailed and thrashed fiercely again. The poacher picked up the spectrum lain by the wing. Spectrum gave a small moan and packed his hand, causing the poacher to drop Spectrum, yelping. Then he picked Spectrum up and again and put it in a seperate bag.

"I mean, where's the place where we earn tickets?" Frost replied patiently. All of a sudden, a shrill "shree" sounded close by. "That sounds like an Aria!" exclaimed Blizzard. "Let's go!" Frost bounded after Blizzard, calling, " Blizzard! Come back! It's probably just an aria losing at a game." However, Frost and Blizzard soon came in sight of Azure, Gemini, Rainbow and Spectrum.

"You should teach your minion some manners!" retorted Siki, outraged. the blow had hardly hurt her. Siki angrily swooped away, gliding to a stop in front of the fairgrounds. "Let's go see if we can find some better company," she said to Flaros, still very angry. Stalking off, Siki bumped into an odd sight with Frost and Blizzard.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:50 am

OOC: I DON'T KNOW xD I suck at adding suspense and mystery to roleplays.

BIC: Azure and Hyorinu (haha sounds like Hyorinmaru) were still for a few moments, but then the Pherret launched himself at the poacher holding Spectrum. Hyorinu shot towards the new bag, his razor sharp beak in front to cut it. The poacher spun around, so that the minion sliced the poacher's side instead of the bag.

Petune said, "Oh. Um..." His voice trailed off when Blizzard and Frost bounded away. Rosurea dashed towards them, and the Popoko was still dragging his tail behind.

Filicky gasped when the blow hadn't really done anything, and she flew towards her as she attempted to fly away. As an expert at flying, and with bigger wings, the Kanis could fly faster than the Kerubi, and with better mobility/agility. Bluefeather was only slightly slower than Filicky, and caught up to Flaros. The Kanis grabbed Siki by the tail and motioned for Bluefeather to grab Flaros.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content