||✬[Stars in an Endless Night]✬||

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ||✬[Stars in an Endless Night]✬||

Post by Rabbit on Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:19 pm

OOC: I'll just be Kari for a while, since I don't like people holding up the whole roleplay.

BIC: "Sure, T.K," Kari replied, blushing slightly. T.K. gave her a compassionate nod and then looked back at Yolei and Malie. "We'll just go off, okay? You guys decide how you'll get there," He explained to them before giving Pegasusmon a gentle nudge to get him to fly. Kari grasped onto Nefertimon as she took off into the clouds, and then they both disappeared within the skyline.

"ICEBERG LETTUCES AREN'T COLD, THEY'RE GREEN"
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:51 pm

"Follow me, Yolei! We'll show Davis what fast really means!" Mallie smiled, then shouted, "Digivolve!" (hurray! Labramon can fit in with a DIGIVOLUTION xD)

Labramon Digivolved into.... Cerberumon! "Get on my back, Malie!" She growled lovingly, bending down so her 'master' could easily get on. Malie jumped on and they took off after Davis, Cerberumon racing rapidly with her long claws leaving faint marks in the ground.
"Come on, Yoleii! Get onto Halsemon and follow me and Gigi!" Malie called, holding onto Cerberumon tightly.

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:56 pm

OOC: You're Kari....you need to remember that

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:03 pm

OoC: I did, but you were playing her and I don't know what your plan was for them. Did you have a plan, or can I just play her??
(and I forgot to ask the question above in my last post xD)

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:09 pm

OOC: I did it since you weren't online at the time.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:21 pm

OoC: yeah, I'm not mad or anything ^.^ I just realized my post sounded angry >.<
But, like, are T.K and Kari supposed to do something? Did you have a plan or anything? I just want to know so I can play that plan or something xD

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:22 pm

OOC: Making new character. I'm not doing the RP sample since I already made one for T.K, even though that was an example. I still did it. Coolio

Nicknames(If any): Just Sakura, but sometimes called Saki or Sage.
Age(In years): 15
Star Group: Glace
Digimon: Kyaromon(In-Training) who is able to become Kudamon(Rookie in Digital World), Reppamon(Champion), Qilinmon(Ultimate), and Kentaurosmon(Mega) at special times.
Trait(Flames and Glace only if applicable): Sincerity
Appearance: Sakura has shoulder long, beautiful, thick, and creamy brown hair, like swirls of chocolate. It's plain chocolate brown, but she has both blonde and cream colored streaks, not faint but almost brighter than the brown. She doesn't wear any hair clips, nothing like that. Sakura rarely wears a small flowery bow on the right side of her head, but she usually doesn't care about it being messy, as long as her streaks and brown color just stay on clearly. She wears a gray(with two amethyst gems on the color) jacket that goes up near her chin, unless it's extremely warm, in that case, she just wears her undershirt, a simple sky blue tank top, which is painted with dull pink and white flowers. They became faint from her wearing it too much and being a tad bit rough with her clothes. Her pants are usually ripped jean shorts, so short that when she stands up straight with her hands relaxed, the bottoms of them are higher than her fingertips. She wears socks usually, just a bit faint with dust, mainly white. Her shoes are just black and pink tennis shoes. Nothing too fancy for her, since her family isn't the richest people you see walking around.
Personality: Even though her clothes give her a melancholy look to her personality, that isn't true at all. She's very kind, but can be overprotective of her loved ones, especially Creme, her Kyaromon. Sakura is extremely affectionate to mainly everyone, but can be sensitive and short-tempered in a bad mood. Meeting new people is simple for her, unless they insult her in an immediate welcome. Her main personality is gentle and calm unless in a bad mood, just short-tempered and sensitive. She has many friends, and makes others jealous since she has so many talents. Her personality can change slowly, making it confusing and hard to believe what persona she actually is right now, like a mystery. People just have to wait and see her movements and remarks before they can actually find out what Sakura's real emotions are.
History(Optional, but helpful): Her Digivice is a shiny(actually shines) silver, with a few splotches of blue, since she's decorated it like a computer. Creme came to her when she traveled to the Digital World one day on the computer, the same year when the old DigiDestined first went.
Family(Optional): Has a mother, a father, and a dead sister. None of them have even heard of Digimon, not even her sister.
Love(Optional): None.
Password(Spelling included): AncientIrismon
RP Sample(Only if this is your first human): Not my first, technically xD

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:26 pm

OOC: Sorry for double posting...but they're just going out to look for mysterious things and bad guys like Cherubimon or his minions.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:28 pm

OoC: Sorry, I think I forgot the Trait on Malie ^.^"
Heres Malie's trait (if one is accepted by Rabbit): Honesty or Loyalty (preferably Loyalty)

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:28 pm

OOC: They don't have that one...but sure xD They have Courage, Friendship, Love, Knowledge, Reliability, Darkness, Light, Hope, Sincerity, Destiny, Miracles/Kindness.....and I think that's it.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:15 pm

OoC: Really? Jeez, I'm so screwed up on mah Digimons O.O But thanks for accepting it anyways xD

BiC: Kari held lazily onto Nefertimon, feeling the wonderful wind blow through her hair. The sky was a beautiful blue color. Overall, it was a nice day in the Digital World!
"Hold on, Kari!" Nefertimon said softly, flying in fast circles as soon as Kari was holding on tightly. Her wings beat in a rapid rhythm, speeding up to dive down, then rise up, and repeat. Down, up ,down....
"Woo hooo!" Kari cried, feeling like she was on a furry roller coaster. I love Digimon! She thought with glee.

Malie ducked close to Cerberumon, holding tightly so she could run without worrying about Malie getting smacked with tree branches. Gigi sped up, catching up quickly to Davis and Raidramon. Malie took a deep breath, feeling her hair blowing back in the winds.

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:22 pm

"Pegasusmon, go the direction from this morning. Where we saw that other Star Group near some water?" T.K. ordered, grasping onto Pegasusmon tightly. He neighed before turning around immediately and skidding to a halt with his back hooves before flying the other way. When Davis saw T.K. flying the wrong direction, he couldn't help but stare. Raidramon growled in annoyance, "Davis, stop lying down on my thunder blast 'horns." "There it is! I still see kids over there..." T.K. murmured, looking down at Rika who was collecting some berries and storing food.

"Ready, Creme?" Saki(xD) said, smiling as she was couchant. The small, fluffy fox-like Digimon jumped up with utter delight and squeaked, "Let's go, Saki!" She opened the Digiport and came out through the Digital 'river' with a simple, partly ripped gray top, and her same short jeans and shoes. "Alright. Let's go....to our camp!" She shouted, pointing in the direction of where the other Glace DigiDestined had taken off from. Cherubimon's shadow emerged in front of her, causing Saki's eyes to cloud up with anxiety. She said, stuttering, "Who are you? Show yourself." A low grumbling chuckle vibrated in her ears. "Of course, my dear," Cherubimon said, appearing as his morbid, dark self. Kudamon flew up into his face, but all Cherubimon did was lift his 'paw' and slapped the rookie to the side. "Digiv-" Saki started, but the evildoer interrupted and roared, "I don't think so!" He floated over to her, grabbing her Digivice like a bully taking a child's toy. "Aren't you going to catch me?" He chuckled, seeing that this actually amused him. "Hey! Give that back!" Saki spat, jumping up as much as her relaxed legs could lift her. Kudamon was tired, and could barely move, but when Saki explained more intently, she started to glow with green light. "You don't even know what you're doing. You look lost, and afraid. I don't think you really want this to happen, Cherubimon. I know you as a good Digimon, and this isn't really you. I know you as sincere and affectionate, never leaving anyone behind and fighting for the powers of good. You need to fight that, Cherubimon. I know you won't hurt me, if you remember, we're friends! I've seen you before, and you didn't attack me," She said calmly but seriously. He bit his lip, ready to cry, but then he spat, "Be quiet! You liar!" He grabbed her, causing Kudamon to shout in pain of Digivolution. Saki shed a tear and murmured under her breath grimly, "Warp Digivolve." Then Creme started to glow more, snarling and shouting more. After all her pain was gone, and the light had dimmed, what stood before Cherubimon was a Kentaurosmon. Kentaurosmon, Mega! Saki thought to herself, biting her lip and sneering slightly. "Inferno Frost!" Kentaurosmon shouted, sending a huge group of lit up incandescent arrows at Cherubimon, who just cringed and said with his deep voice, "Thousand Spears!" The Digimon facing him collided, since she wasn't able to move in time, roaring in pain which echoed throughout the whole Glace and Waves territory.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:55 pm

Gigi jumped in front of Raidramon, running slightly ahead of him. A strange, depressing noise echoed and made Gigi stop suddenly, skidding to a halt, and stopping right into Raidramon! Malie fell backwards, partly on his face, partly on Cerberumon's tail. "Sorry, Raidramon, sorry Davis." Malie and Gigi said at the same time. The cry of agony filled Malie's ears, causing her heart to fall in fear and sadness. "Davis!" She said, urgency filling her words. "We have to find the Digimon in pain! Hurry!"
Cerberumon let out a loud, confident roar. It filled the air, sounding even toward the Digimon in pain. The roar let them know help was on its way!

Kari and Nefertimon follow T.K and Pegasusmon closely. Nefertimon flapped her wings softly but strongly, in an almost melodic rhythm. Her large paws were postured in an alert, ready to strike fashion and her tail was twitching frantically. Kari buried herself into her Digimon's back, she was alert, but rested comfortably.
OoC: Check out this picture of Pegasusmon and Nefertimon!

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:49 am

OOC: They should've heard Kentaurosmon's roar xD And that's adorable Happy Kitty

BIC: When the sound of Kentaurosmon's shout had finally reached where the other DigiDestined were, only the Digimon could hear it. Pegasusmon asked T.K, "Hey....did you hear that?" Submarimon jumped out of the water, becoming Armadillomon, and he panted heavily. "That stupid Crabmon..." He muttered bitterly. Raidramon looked at the others just like Pegasusmon and said, "Yeah. I heard it...it sounded like Cherubimon squeaking, you know how loud he talks." Pegasusmon chuckled slightly when he heard Raidramon, but then he made his expression intent. "But really, that was something," He said in a soft murmur-like voice.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:28 pm

Curberumon stared, paying no mind to the other Digimon. Malie climbed back onto Gigi, "Sorry guys." she apologized again to Raidramon and Davis. "Gigi...?"
The Cerberumon dug her claws deeper in the ground, arching her back and readying to leap into action. "...I hear it.. Malie, Davis, Pegasusmon, everyone, we have to go! I can scent it faintly... Raidramon, do you scent or hear it??"
Nefertimon landed by Malie and Gigi. Kari sat up, trying to hear something, but couldn't hear it. Of course, she trusted the what the Digimon said. "I agree with Gigi!" She said confidently. "If the Digimon hear something, we should check it out, right?". Kari looked upon the other DigiDestined, her brown eyes searching for any challenges from the others.

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:54 pm

OOC: You MUST use their personalities, and they cannot change at all. Search up Kari's xD

BIC: Pegasusmon gave her an agreeing stare and then neighed, "Let's go, T.K. I can hear exactly where it came from. You guys can follow." Davis whined, "I want to fly!" T.K. sighed in annoyance and then managed a smile at Pegasusmon, saying coolly, "Alright." He looked back at the others with a cloudy gaze, showing that he was partly unsure of how this plan would work, but he just explained, "Me and Pegasusmon are going out to where the roar came from. Maybe one or two of you can follow, the others should stay back while we go in case we need help, so we don't all get defeated at the same time, if this is a foe we've never faced." Cody gave him a hesitant nod and then made Armadillomon Digivolve into Digmon.(The Drill of Power! X3) Davis and Cody then looked at each other in an odd way, but then Davis blurted out, "I'ma staying." T.K. ignored him and then shrugged, repeating, "Remember, we're kith(Acquaintances, friends, neighbors, or the like; persons living in the same general locality and forming a more or less cohesive group.) so we have to work together. Now let's go!" Pegasusmon took off with his almighty wings, relaxed and outstretched.

"Kentaurosmon...no," Saki murmured, touching her golden wings benevolently. The Digimon lifted her head slightly, rasping tiredly and out of breath, "Saki...I said I would risk my life for you. And I will." Then she started to materialize a bit, making Saki shed tear after tear, all falling on Kentaurosmon's golden wings. "Huh?" Saki said, feeling amelioration in her body. "Your tears and crest of sincerity," Kentaurosmon explained knowingly. "My whats?" She said in an odd tone. Kentaurosmon chuckled a bit like when she was Kyaromon, but then she stopped disappearing, and a shape appearing from beneath her lying grounds. "What is that?" Saki said, still confused by how Kentaurosmon could acknowledge all this, but then they were both wordless, and a flash of light appeared. When it had dimmed, Kentaurosmon was now Pafumon, still Creme and still her loving ways, but back to her Fresh form. A spirit arose from above, Saki recognizing Kentaurosmon's faint body up above her. "What are you doing?" She asked, wiping her tears to make her voice into a mumble. Kentaurosmon didn't say anything, but mystically spoke to Saki in her mind. "I've lost my power to Digivolve into Mega now. The only way is for you to find....." But she vanished a heartbeat after, making Saki cry more and more. "Find what? Come back! Kentaurosmon!" She shouted, sending another roar-like vibration through the air, nearly making Pegasusmon fall over each of his hooves.(X3)

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:37 pm

OoC: What part didn't you like? If its the part I'm thinking of, I worded it poorly and can explain it XP

BiC: "I'll stay back (since shes the Healer right?), T.K." Kari said with a lighthearted smile. "Malie, please go in my place."
Malie nodded firmly in response, leaning in on her Cerberumon. "Ready to go?" Gigi panted, ready to help the Digimon in need. She picked the ground with her claws in anxious excitement, still panting.
Nefertimon was a little disappointed to not go, but knew it was for the best. She and Kari could help the injured Digimon, but they'd be useless is they were hurt themselves!

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:38 pm

OOC: Just repeating for everyone, since they keep changing it. xD Not sure what to say, unless you actually interact. T.K. already left, so I don't think he heard her.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:09 am

OoC: Ohh, sorry I didn't realize T.K left in your post ^.^"

BiC: Malie gave a reassuring smile to the others before Gigi bolted off, following Pegasusmon. She ran below his shadow, since he was high in the sky. The Cerberumon's tongue lolled out to the side as she panted, her sharp white teeth glistened in the sunlight. "Don't worry, Gigi! We'll help who ever needs help!" Malie said, leaning closely to Gigi's head. "T.K!" She shouted, addressing the boy flying high on Pegasusmon. "Are we close? Can you see from the sky?"

(Kari's part is gonna be short, 'cause I couldn't think of much to say >.<) Kari sat down by Nefertimon, once again having to adjust her hair. "So, what do you all think of Malie and Gigi?" She asked, staring off in the distance.

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasoragon on Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:16 am

OOC: I don't think I can play Yolei anymore... I don't get on at the same times you guys do so I have to read like 2 pages of posts and then only reply once. So I would like to quit being Yolei, if you guys don't mind. Sorry! Happy

Last edited by Dwagon on Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sasoragon
Ascender
Ascender

http://sasoragon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:24 am

OoC: Thats okay, Dwagon ^.^
@Rabbit, maybe she can just be a common character that anyone can control?

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasoragon on Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:50 pm

OOC: Yeah, that would be nice. I just control common characters, but everybody else can control them ^^
Sasoragon
Ascender
Ascender

http://sasoragon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:22 pm

OOC: Alrightie then ;3 But are you still going to roleplay as common characters here?

BIC: Pegasusmon skidded to a halt and muttered darkly, "Something feels weird. Like a vibration of darkness sounding throughout the Digital World. We'd better leave." "I thought you wanted to come," T.K. retorted sharply. The Digimon snorted, unusually in amusement. "Not anymore. Not from what I've seen. There's a Me---never mind. It's just a Fresh Digimon," He said. T.K. rolled his eyes. "What are you even trying to point out to me?" He asked, putting emphasis on each syllable he had spoken to Pegasusmon.

"Hey. It's a person! Let's go see, Creme!" Saki said, jumping up cheerfully if Pegasusmon was there to help her. Pafumon bounced up with pure delight and then said, "Sure! I'd be happy to do almost anything now!" "Come on, you go first. I want to protect you more from what just happened," Saki said kindly, her voice a bit squeaky. Creme closed her eyes and insisted, "No, you. I can protect you, you know. Now let's go!" Suddenly, she started to Digivolve, becoming In-Training, or Kyaromon. Kyaromon! She Digivolved, perfect timing, Creme! Saki thought to herself, a wave of relief washing over her.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:11 pm

OoC: Okay, so who are the common characters? (Yolei, of course)

BiC: Gigi and Malie burst from the trees, landing with a skidding stop. Malie stopped crouching, her bright brown eyes glowing with positive glee. Gigi's claws were dug into the earth still from stopping. The Cerberumon started panted in a friendly way to the Kyaromon, but making its sharp teeth seen in a warning that she will attack if necessary. The sky was beginning to dim with the setting sun, and a soft wind blew over the Digital world, carrying gentle scents. "Hello!" Malie waved from atop the back of Cerberumon.

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:05 pm

OOC: Yolei, Davis, Cody, and Ken. xD I just control them all since...no one else is.....

BIC: Saki managed a smile, and then greeted a reply, "Hello." Creme started to Digivolve again, now into Kudamon, who hissed as a kind reply. She rasped in a murmur, "It's nice to meet you, new friends." Pegasusmon asked in his normal tone, "Who are you, anyways?" He didn't want to sound rude, but he was for sure curious. "My name is Sakura, but you can just call me Saki. This is Creme, my...uh...Digimon. She's a Kyaromon in the real world, but a Kudamon in the Digital one," Saki explained, putting her hands behind her hips in a relaxed pose. Then she widened her eyes curiously, especially at the humans, not the Digimon. "But who are you?" She said, leaning over closer to them. Pegasusmon flew down towards her, skidding to a halt nearby but not creating a hurricane of dust like he usually did. T.K. jumped off and then said indulgently to Saki, "Nice to meet you. I'm T.K. That's Kari and Malie, riding on Nefertimon and Cerberumon. I bet the others would like to meet you as well, Saki. I have Patamon as a partner, they have Gatomon and Labramon." He closed his eyes and smiled before looking back at Kari and Malie in case they'd like to explain something he'd missed.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content