||✬[Stars in an Endless Night]✬||

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ||✬[Stars in an Endless Night]✬||

Post by Rabbit on Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:49 am

OOC: It's fine xD But that was pretty long for a rush O.O And I know what to do (MWAHAHAHA)

BIC: A dimly lit green portal appeared above the balcony for the floor they were on, and a rough growl came from the Digimon that came through the portal. "So this is the human world....very interesting. Time to..." The voice growled, laughing after speaking. In a heartbeat, the Digimon flew inside into the dark hallway, a flickering light above him. Then his appearance shown what Digimon he was, Dorugumon, a Champion Beast Digimon. With another growl, he ran to the closest door, where Gigi opened the door and shouted. He peeked over to see a boy waking up and gasped under his breath. Human children! This is....perfect.. He thought with a smirk, running into an empty room and only closing the door halfway to get his attack ready. (He's going to Digivolve and destroy the hotel Happy)

The others woke up, partly in annoyance but made it to where Gigi was, herself being very panicky, but it didn't look like she cared about what the roommates of the missing DigiDestined though. Yamato asked angrily, "Why'd you wake us up, Gigi?" The Dorugumon laughed behind the door and roared, "Dorugumon Warp Digivolve to Dorugoramon!" They turned around to see the gigantic claw of a Digimon reaching out through the door, grabbing Mimi and tightening his grip. Palmon gasped, "Mimi!" Suddenly, she warp Digivolved to Lillymon and turned to the Mega level Digimon, using Flower Cannon, but Dorugoramon just closed his eyes and kept clenching Mimi. Aruraumon gasped and growled, "Stupid Dorugoramon!" (This will be very random) In a flash of light, she Digivolved into Sunflowmon(c'mon, Weedmon was the only other REAL choice) and then into Lilamon, and she looked completely like a sister to Lillymon. "Lilac Dagger!" She hissed, giving a cut to the Dorugoramon, who dropped Mimi but reached out and grabbed Sora. Biyomon and BlackBiyomon Digivolved into Birdramon and Saberdramon, and smiled together as they used Meteor Wing and Black Saber, making Sora fall down to the ground. Another Digimon knocked on the door behind them and Koushiro said, "That's BlackMetalGarurumon, he's also...a Mega level." Everyone backed away but was stuck between two dangerous Mega levels. Sakura appeared behind the BlackMetalGarurumon and closed her eyes with a smile.

"ICEBERG LETTUCES AREN'T COLD, THEY'RE GREEN"
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:48 pm

OOC: Epiccc Happy Is Sakura ebil now? O:

BiC: Divine, whom had heard all the commotion in the hall, was standing fearfully in a doorway. Though, her eyes burned with anger past her age, and there was a clear red rage in her mind. In a flash of light, she was in her Champion form; Lekismon!
With a howl, Gigi too was engulfed in light, and when it faded, she was a Seasarmon. Though, the two weren't as strong as the Megas, they could still help out.
Gatomon was out too now, glaring strongly at the Digimon whom has already wrecked some of the hotel.

OoC: Should Malie, Hikari and Blanche come in? Or do you want the others to handle this? And is Saki ebil? Sorry, load of questions xDDD

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:46 pm

OOC: She's sorta like Ikuto, taking the side she believes is right, even if it is evil another way. So...technically, to the others. And Malie and the others can do it if they want.

BIC: "Doru Djinn!" Dorugoramon roared, a shockwave cutting a huge ravine through the hotel. Iori turned around and gasped, "The people on the other floors! Without a Digimon, they'll be killed! We have to help them!" Miyako said, "Someone with a flying four-legged Digimon come with me, I have a plan." (no she doesn't have a plan xD) Takeru smiled and said, "I'll go with you." Patamon was engulfed in a orb of yellow light and Digivolved to Pegasusmon. Hawkmon did the same and Digivolved into Halsemon, and both of them flew to different floors. Taichi growled, "Now that that problem is out of the way, we have to stop these two Mega Digimon!" Gabumon Warp Digivolved into MetalGarurumon and tried using many attacks, but BlackMetalGarurumon just closed his eyes and marched ahead and stayed silent for a moment. Mimi stared at him innocently and he widened his eyes, narrowed, growling, "Cocytus Breath!" The dark green fog grabbed Mimi and made her fall to the floor, seemingly lifeless, although her heartbeat was still normal. Sora ordered, "Make your Digimon Digivolve!" Sakura turned to Creme, who caught up to her slowly, panting, "Sakura!" The girl smiled slightly and then hissed, "Warp Digivolve! Attack!" "Kudamon Warp Digivolve to...Chirinmon!" Creme snarled when the sound of her partner's voice was heard, attacking SaberDramon out of the random pile of Digimon.

OOC: And now I shall add Data Squad to the list of Star Groups Happy

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by FiSHY on Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:27 pm

OOC; sorry -- I can't resist commenting

Do you watch Shugo Chara?

--IDEA--
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Wren
Race: Bird Bird

http://intothemist2.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:23 pm

OoC: A few things: 1. Rabbit, what happened to the avatars?? 2. Am I hallucinating? o.o 3. HI FISHY! No, I have no clue what that is xD
4. Whats going to happen? Liike, are they going to defeat the ebil Digimon? x) 5. Somethings wrong with the smilies, too, 'cause I tried one and it didn't work D:
See - Happy

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:37 pm

OOC: 1. What do you mean...?
2. O.O
3. Neither do I.
4. No, but they will later (the Digimon are FAST, STRONG MEGAS xD)
5. No they aren't. Let me try a few. Happy :whitemochi: :dew: :balloon2: :bunnydrug6: :bigbrownmouse: :house3:

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:00 pm

OoC: replies: 1. Sorry, I think something happened to the site for a minute XD
2. Or, I was having late-night hallucinations. LOL! 3. Sorry, Fishy ^^" 4. Ohhh, okie-dokie xD
5.YAY they work again Happy

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:34 pm

OOC: 1,2,3,4,5: OKAY THEN xD LET US ST-TART (wanna be Yoshino or something in the Star Group of Thunder)

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:58 am

OoC: I have no clue who Yoshino is, so I'd probably be ooc /:
Alsooo, I dun wanna start T^T
XD

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:57 pm

OOC: YOSHINOOOOO and LALAMON xD Just take a look by searching on google 'Yoshi Fujieda.' YOU HAVE TO START -3-

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:12 am

OoC: Even if I searched up Yoshino (Which I have Kitty ), I'd probably not be good at rolepleying her, since I haven't seen her interact (I don't wanna watch Data Squad T^T ) with others, so I might get ooc with her, but I will roleplay her if you'll let me Happy
Also.... I hate starting things D: ... And the factor that I don't know what to say doesn't help. I'm not very good with battle scenes when roleplaying (I'm pretty good when I'm writing, though XD)

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:03 pm

OOC: ROLEPLAY HER xD And...what do you mean by 'I don't wanna watch Data Squad?' What do you want me to explain?

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:32 pm

OoC: Okie-dokie, I'll roleplay her XD
And, I don't wanna watch Data Squad. Shes from Data Squad, and I don't wanna watch it, so I'll probably be a little ooc when roleplaying her XD
And, I didn't ask you to explain, I was asking you to start Kitty *puppy eyes* I'm no good at battle Sequences in RPs..

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:29 pm

OOC: But Data Squad is really funny xD (of course not even close to Adventure but it's very very funny. Adventure is very very very very very very very (and then very another 91283904 times) funny.) YAY YOU AGREEDDDDD xD And fine -3- How do you WANT me to start, thouhg?

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:35 am

OoC: Uhh, start with... Them battling? Idk, but Blanche, Hikari and Malie will show up soon, and I'll explain why they were gone and such.

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:48 pm

OOC: Alright. I'm sorry if it is off-topic but I'm too lazy to check back on page...33-34? xD

BIC: Taichi called, "Everyone, get out of there! Go with Takeru and Miyako!" The other people who were in the hotel were screaming as much as they could when they followed Pegasusmon and Halsemon out of the broken down hotel. The two monsters roared and BlackMetalGarurumon hissed, "Get out of here, Sakura. I'll handle them." Sakura closed her eyes and smiled. "Thank you, BlackMetalGarurumon. Fools," She whispered under her breath. Creme closed her eyes solemnly and murmured, "Sakura..."

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:17 pm

OoC: lol, s'all good xD DUDE, the DigiDestined can kill this BlackWarGreymon pretty quick, eh? We have Megas and Champions to help out C:
BiC: Gigi was about to attempt an attack, when a sound caught her attention; The screech of car tires.
A black Hummer came bursting around, since there was a large hole in the wall. the song 'Turn It Up' by Stereos was blasting loudly. It stopped abruptly, and the back doors opened. Hikari and Malie flew out of the doors.
"Sorry we're late!" Malie called. "We would have come back sooner if he had known this was gunna happen!"
"Malie! You're alive!" Gigi whimpered happily, wagging her giant tail. "Come on, lets help fight!". Malie jumped on the Seasarmon's back.

"Gatomon!" Hikari smiled to her partner. "Armor Digivolve to Nefertimon!"
"You got it!" Gatomon nodded, before getting engulfed in light. When is faded, she was Nefertimon!
"Hi, guys!" Hikari waved sheepishly at her comrades.

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:26 pm

OOC: Actually....no >:)

BIC: As soon as the light appeared, the two evil Digimon smiled and grabbed all the Rookie/Champion(lol) Digimon and locking them up in an indestructible cage, except from the outside but that would destroy everything inside. Sakura smiled and said, "Would you attack us to destroy them?" BlackMetalGarurumon grabbed the cage and flung it into the ceiling, and it came back down into his clenched jaw. Agumon cried, "Taichi!" Gabumon called, "Destroy the cage, we would risk our lives to save this world and ours. Destroy it, Yamato!" And worse, Sakura also snatched up all the Digivices that were not with the girls that arrived or the two DigiDestined saving the hotel. She laughed, "I wonder what you'll do."

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:38 pm

The Hummer drove away, outside the hotel.
Malie had jumped off of her Digimon before it was snatched up. "No, Gigi! Let her GO!" She screeched, tears rolling down her face.
Just then, Blanche, whom had been driving the Hummer, had managed to run up behind Sakura. "This is what we'll do!" She hissed in Saki's ear, pulling out a pair of handcuffs, and cuffed the girl. "Now, tell that BlackWarGreymon to let our Digimon go, then leave, and I won't hurt you...."
"... Handcuffs, really?" Hikari couldn't help but giggle. Malie joined in the little laugh.
"I used to date a cop, so what!" Blanche glared.
It was then it became apparent; They were all either drunk or extremely tired/hyper. (the latter, of course XDDD)

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:43 pm

OOC: BlackMETALGARURUMON. xD

BIC: Sakura smiled and then the BlackMetalGarurumon just destroyed the handcuffs with a blow from his mouth. "Weak," The Digimon growled, stepping towards Blanche and using 'Cocytus Breath' to freeze Blanche in dark, indestructible(all evil stuff is pretty hard to destroy in Digimon xD) ice.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:48 pm

"Help me!" Was the last hing Blanche was able to scream.

"BLANCHE, NOOO!" Malie cried, tears streaking down her face once again. Her Digimon, and now her Cousin.
Hikari ran to her brother, "Taichi! We gotta save Blanche-sama and the other Digimon!" She grabbed his shoulders, a worried expression on her face.

"Blanche...." Divine whimpered, burying her face into Gigi's flank. "Poor Blanche! She was trying to help..." The young Lekismon was shaking with fear now.

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:54 pm

The evil BlackMetalGarurumon growled under his breath and then used it on Taichi, Yamato, Sora, Mimi, Koushiro, and Jou. He turned to the younger DigiDestined and hissed, "You guys are next. Just want to see what the 'younger' generation would do in this situation." He laughed. Sakura kept a straight face the whole time with all the breathtaking moments. Creme twitched uncontrollably and murmured, "I am your servant, Sakura." She Digivolved into Chirinmon and then used Wind Cutter Sword to cut Daisuke, Iori, and Ken in the arms. The girl glanced up and murmured, "I'll wait for Takeru and Miyako. They'll be tired later."

Miyako moaned, "Takeru, can we go back? I'm so tired!" Takeru and Pegasusmon turned around in annoyance and said together, "No, Miyako, not everyone is out from the Dorugoramon and BlackMetalGarurumon." Pegasusmon neighed, "Let's go down to the first floor!"

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:23 pm

Malie whipped around to face the remaining group, and strode up to them. Hot tears were still running down her face, but her voice was strong "Aight, then, we need a plan...." She began to her little group.
"Wait!" Hikari said, a gleam of hope in her eyes. "Takeru and Miyako still have Digimon! When they get back, they can save everyone! We just gotta believe in them, pray for them, send them our strength."
"That was a very cliche pep-talk, but it made sense!" Malie smiled, obviously determined. " I'm up for it, 'cause Love and Hope is all we have left..."

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:37 pm

OOC: AND SINCERITY lol

BIC: Finally, Sakura was too impatient and motioned her arm towards Daisuke, Iori, and Ken, and BlackMetalGarurumon used Cocytus Breath to freeze them. Chirinmon leapt into the air and cut Hikari and the girls in the arms. Sakura growled, "Only five DigiDestined and two Digimon...what did that girl say about Love and Hope again?" She turned around to look at Malie and thought for a moment, THE CRESTS AND THE DIGIEGGS. This isn't good. If Takeru's Crest of Hope glows....oh, no. She shouted, "Chirinmon!" Miyako looked down from the floor to see an Ultimate Digimon flying up towards her. She caterwauled, "Takeru! Help!" Pegasusmon perked up his ears and said, "We have to go. DeDigivolve me to Patamon and then Digivolve me to Seraphimon." Takeru nodded and did exactly what the Digimon edicted. Seraphimon appeared from behind a falling wall and shouted, "Strike of the Seven Stars!" Seven bright orbs hit Chirinmon and Sakura in the backs, and knocked Chirinmon to the ground. BlackMetalGarurumon gasped, "Sakura!" He leapt up into the air and aimed at Halsemon and Seraphimon, but they both dodged easily. Miyako screamed, "Stop it!" Halsemon DeDigivolved to Hawkmon and then up to a Garudamon, using Wind Blade on the Mega flying up towards them and knocking him to the ground. The DoruGoramon snarled, "No way. They sent BlackMetalGarurumon to the ground and Chirinmon too? My turn! DORU Djinn!" A shockwave flew into the air and hit Garudamon's wing indirectly. Seraphimon used Hallowed Knuckle which hit the Mega Digimon in the chest.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:12 am

OoC: lol, yeah xD
BiC: "Get 'em, guys!" Gigi roared a cheer. "You can beat them, you've got our prayers to back you up!"

Malie fell to her knees, gripping her slightly bleeding arms. Tears fell from her cheeks. Her friends, her cousin, and her boyfriend. She was usually the cheerful, even-though-everything-sucks-I'm-still-happy girl, she couldn't help but feel despair in her soul. Hey, everyone needs a break!

Hikari came up to her blond friend. "Come on, Malie-chan.... Remeber your Loyalty..." She encouraged, the Light in her heart reflecting in her eyes. "Takeru and Miyako and their Digimon are strong; We need Hope, Love, Light and Loyalty now! Please, don't give up!"

The Hawaiian cracked a smile, the river of tears stopping. "Heh. Your pep-talks sure are getting better. Alright, lets do this!" She jumped back to her feet. "C'mon! You can do it, beat those weak Digimon to a pulp, Garudamon!"
"Yeah! You too, Seraphimon! Get 'em!" Hikari joined in, and they both cheered and prayed with all their hearts.
Divine and Gigi were cheering and praying too, practically causing a riot of powerful energy (directed to Seraphimon and Garudamon, of course xD) inside the cage they and the other Digimon were in.

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top