||✬[Stars in an Endless Night]✬||

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ||✬[Stars in an Endless Night]✬||

Post by Wolfbane on Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:30 pm

Lunamon looked at them with sad eyes. "Agumon got really angry with me. But," She perked up a bit. "I gave magic to Hikari and Takeru, and Jou and Blanche!"
Gatomon wasn't sure if she should laugh really hard, are be more suprised.

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:32 pm

Mikemon rolled on the ground laughing, "That wasn't magic! They just took pity on you and did it to make you happy!" Patamon murmured, "That's true, you know...magic isn't real, at least not in that form." Tsukaimon gave a nod of agreement and pointed out, "Anyways...those guys already like each other. They'd kiss without magic."

"ICEBERG LETTUCES AREN'T COLD, THEY'RE GREEN"
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:39 pm

Lunamon crawled out, her expression indifferent as she stood up.
Gigi walked by, and saw the group. "Was I imagining things, or did you say you made them kiss?" She wagged her tail wagging in amusement.
"Oh, yes, Gigi-chan!" Divine smiled with childish smugness. "I used the mistletoe to cast a magic spell."
"Ahaha! Right..." The Labramon sat down, snickering at the young Digimons antics. Gatomon burst out laughing, unable to contain herself. "Hahaha! I wish I was there! Even you have to admit, Patamon, that this is too funny!"

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:41 pm

Patamon laughed, "Yeah! I would be laughing so hard if I'd seen the 'magic!'" Tsukaimon laughed and nearly knocked his head on the machine from laughing too hard.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:36 pm

Divine stood up, looking at her mistletoe with a shimmer of amusement in her eyes. "So... I guess this mistletoe isn't magic, eh? Taichi and Sora were kissing without magic." She smiled, tossing her stick into the trash. "Tee hee! It was fun, though! I made some people very happy tonight!~"
"Whoa!" Gatomon mewed with a smirk. "You mean... Taichi and Sora were making out?"

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:47 pm

Patamon skidded to a halt with his laughing and thrust his wing out. "You saw them making out? This is unforgivable! And I'm guessing Sora noticed and shouted at you?" He said angrily. Tsukaimon chirped, "Biyomon and Agumon are a real tough team. They're sure to get back at you.

"D*mn right we are, Tsukaimon!" Biyomon squawked angrily, stomping her feet on the carpeted floor, which was all that the Digimon could see. Mikemon felt a ball of sweat roll down her cheek and she whispered, "Like that." "Come out, Divine!" Agumon growled.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:34 am

OoC: You don't have to '*' out damn, I'm not offended xD

"Waaaah!" Divine whimpered as she dove for cover under Gigi's legs. The Labramon just gave a roll of her eyes at the quivering Digimon under her belly. "Listen, shes just a young pup. I don't even think she knows what making out is!"
"... Actually," Divi muttered. "its when you kiss but with-"
Gigi quickly cut her off quietly, "Kid, its my way or the highway, and my way says you don't know what it is...."
"Don't be so harsh on her, it was an accident." Gatomon cut in, rather indifferently. "Shes just a baby, a simple scolding is bad enough. The look on your faces is bad enough, she thinks you're gonna kill her for crying out loud!"

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:52 pm

"Pepper Breath!" Agumon roared.
"Spiral Twister!" Biyomon squawked.
"Pepper Breath!" BlackAgumon growled, a different colored fireball coming out of his mouth than Agumon.
"Pecking Attack!" BlackBiyomon chirped.
The four Digimon all attacked Divine and as a dust rose, it made everyone unable to see, and when it cleared, the four Digimon were gone. Tsukaimon stared and murmured, "I told you they'd attack." Mikemon coughed, "Damn it! That really hurt my lungs! Those Rookies are as strong as one Champion!" Patamon corrected, "Two Champions."

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:34 am

Divine, fearful and hurt mentally and physically, began to wail a strong cry as tears slid down her cheeks.
"Oh, now look what you did!" Gigi and Gatomon both said in unison. "You didn't have to go do that, shes just a pup! She learned her lesson before you went and attacked, not only did you hurt her but you got a few of us too! Any more of this senseless attacking, and you'll disturb all the humans!" Gatomon picked up the crying Digimon and began to carry her away angrily.
The Labramon used a quick Cure Liquor on the group to heal any minor wounds that may have occurred. "Now go bark up a different tree, you've done enough." Gigi said, utterly calm and business-like, before walking off after her cat-like friend before any more arguments could be made. "Lets go in Malie's room, shes gone to the restaurant and Daisuke... actually, he might still be in the bathroom, but whatever." and they slammed the door behind them, though a few sobbing wails could be heard.

OoC: I was gonna do more, my weekly scan just started so the internet is extremely slow ;-;

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:18 pm

OOC: xD

BIC: Patamon snorted and then growled, "Well, anyways...I really don't care about you belligerent brats anymore. Tsukaimon, Mikemon, let's go find Takeru and Hikari."
(btw, Patamon and Gatomon have a 'crush' on each other.)

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:50 pm

OoC: Yay, GatoxPata is cute Happy
Was Patamon talking to Agumon/Biyomon or Gigi/Gatomon? xD

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:06 pm

OOC: Gato/Gigi xD

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:07 pm

OoC: So, why is he mad at them? xD
Just so you know Gigi was talking to Agu/Biyo when she said the 'go bark up a different tree' thing Kitty

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:20 pm

OOC: Patamon is sort of like Takeru xD And also, you could've said something like 'she snarled at ____' instead of just saying it and creating C.O.N.F.U.S.I.O.N.
(something so funny happened at school xD we were playing password and another team said:
Boy: It doesn't start with a c. Or a p.
Another Boy: OR A W.)

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:05 am

OoC: 1. Lol, your school sounds fun Happy 2. Yeaah, I guess I wasn't thinking xDDDD
Well, now you know Kitty Also, we should probably RP the peeps too. You start, please *puppy eyes*

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:31 am

OOC: 1. It is VERY FUN. Like...this girl and boy were talking:
Girl: What did you do for your Discovery Day?
Boy: *scrunches up in chair*
Girl: *grabs paper angrily* Alright, this is Dhruv's paper! 'Today I learned about stocks and....' I can't read it.
2. Sure. But no I won't start -3- *refuses*

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:54 pm

OoC: *cries in corner* Waah, I hate starting things! Oh well.....
And LOL. your school must be EPIC Happy
So, uh... Are all da DigiDestined having dinner or something?

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:03 am

OOC: Yes, my school is very epic. Remember "FEE FI FO FUM I WILL EAT YOU"
Start roleplaying, and...sure they can all be having dinner xD

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:23 am

OoC: LOLOLOL, I wish I was at your school! And, okie-dokie, shorty teim Kitty

BiC: Kari was sitting at a large table, with everyone eating and conversing happily. There were quite a few other customers in the restaurant that evening. The doors swung open, and Malie and Blanche walked in, in a heated argument. Kari peered over to them, trying to listen in on their conversation.
"Malie, if you can get the attention of every single person in this room, I'll buy you those 200$ jeans and give you fifty dollars." The older girl said intently. "And NO just screaming something random, you have to put on a full act! So, is the bet on, you floozy-in-training?"
"Ha! Easy-peasy, you five-foot tramp! Now, hold on.." The blonde walked over to the table the DigiDestined's were sitting at. "Hey, everyone!" She scanned her brown eyes over each one of them, as though making mental notes, then locked her gaze on Jou. "Ha ha, well, Jou, would you mind if I called public attention to you for a minute? Whatever they think about you, I'll set 'em straight myself! Oh, PLEASE, theres money at stake, and my dignity as Blanche's superior!". She put on her 'puppy-face', her excellent skills at work, and Gigi, whom was under the table, put her head on his lap and stared with an even better 'cutesy-face' to make the begging effect complete.
Kari sat back in her chair, excited to see exactly what Malie had planned to spring on her cousin.

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:53 pm

OOC: You aren't using official names. O.O And anyways, who's sitting at which table(whatever you want xD)

BIC: Jyou turned around and murmured, "Um..okay?" Gomamon and Gomamon X laughed from the seat next to him and Gomamon said, "Come on, Jyou! If I'm not afraid to give Gomamon charm to a Shellmon, then you aren't afraid to do something in front of your FRIENDS, the DigiDestined!"

"I wonder what they're trying to do right now," Sora murmured, her arm around Taichi's. He replied, "Knowing the little ones, they'll kill themselves."

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:55 pm

OoC: 1. Sorry, that was honestly written in two seconds, as will this post be o.o I had to go help my mum with Thanksgiving Dinner xD 2. I dun care, you choose x)

BiC: "YES! Woo hoo! Now, listen, I don't know what act I'm putting on yet, it could be anything, but don't worry at all," Malie said confidently. "Its all just an act, and you're name is my backup. It'll be my Golden Performance!". She walked away, and stood beside her cousin, a blank, worrisome look drawing over her face. Blanche smiled triumphantly, feeling as though she won the bet.
"Doesn't look good for Malie... Oh, wait!" Hikari said, excited to see this 'Golden Performance'. "Look, shes getting ideas!"
The said blond was looking over all the people in the restaurant, then locked her gaze on a pregnant woman, and she got on her knees, looking over at Blanche. "Oh, god! You're... You're pregnant!!!" She screamed, giving a dramatic glance around the room, and saw not too many people had paid attention.
"Malie! Use the backup!" Hikari yelled to her.
Malie gave a nod, thinking quickly, she screamed "Oh god, I can't believe this! Jyou, what did you do to my dearest cousin!". She gave a few 'sobs' to complete it. Blanche just stared, dumbfounded, yet evaluating her little 'act'. Kari just gave a thumbs up, and the whole of the restaurant was focused on the 'pregnant' woman.
"Alright..." The black-haired teen gave her little cousin a fifty, and pulled out her keys. "I'll go start the car...", and out she went.
"Now, uh, listen peeps!" Malie jumped out of her 'sad, shocked act' and addressed the large amount of people staring. "That was a performance I did for money, got it? Thanks for watching, enjoy your meals!". Quite a few people laughed, thinking the hotel put this whole thing on for their amusement. The Hawaiian girl strode over to her friends, utter triumph in her gait and put the fifty on the table. "I'll spot dinner, 'kay? Love you all, you're all angels, Jyou, you're a good sport.
Man, theres nothin' better than showing up your rival cousin on a bet!~"
and with that, she walked out of the little diner when she saw Blanche's car pulled up outside.
"... Damn, shes good!" Hikari remarked, impressed by the teenagers quick cunning and dramatic acting. "Shes more than good, she excellent, eh?"

OoC: Gotta go, sorry any mistakes, this was written so fast >.<

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:15 pm

OOC: Who's Hikari talking to? o.o HER IMAGINARY....MOTHER...? xD

BIC: Jyou just stared and his knees didn't even shake like they probably would, and everyone else just stared at Malie callously like she was mental. "...Okay, well, anyways..." Yamato trailed off as he was talking to Mimi, who just nodded like nothing Malie did had ever happened. (nothing to say)

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:26 pm

OoC: It was a statement xDDDDDD
DUUUUUDE, lets dooo da tiiimee warp agaaaiin Happy
To.... The next morning or something? xD

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:31 pm

OOC: Okay xD

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:28 am

OoC: ..... *starts trying her best to think of something interesting to happen* AHA! BAGELS!
BiC: Gigi awoke that night. 4:26 A.M was what the digital clock said. 'Grr. I hate it when I have nightmares....' She thought. She would have continued the thought, but she realized Malie was gone, and her scent was stale.
"Daisuke!" She barked loudly in alarm. "Shes gone! We gotta find her! Oh no!". The Labramon was out of the room like a bullet, but halted once she got into the hall. She closed her eyes, and scented the rooms. *Taichi, Sora, Miyako, Ken, Jyou, Yamato, Takeru, Mimi- WAIT.... She couldn't get a whiff of Hikari or Blanches smell either!
"Aw aw woooooooh! Were are they?!" She howled, waking everyone up. "They're gone! Arrroou! Awoooooh!"

*Sorry if I accidentally use a non-actual name :( I might have gotten to into the post, posted in 5 seconds, or typed to fast and forgot xD
OoC: Dun worry, they're fine. They'll prolly be along shortly CX

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top