[|--a new legend--|]

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [|--a new legend--|]

Post by Rabbit on Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:33 pm

OOC: Sure ;3

BIC: Deonne stepped back as Lin introduced herself to the stranger. Then she stared at the scared Ampharos and Flareon, making them jump in the air when she shouted, "Yah!" The Flareon wailed out before leaping away in fear. The Ampharos followed a bit more slower and then she smirked, raising an eyebrow.

"ICEBERG LETTUCES AREN'T COLD, THEY'RE GREEN"
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FiSHY on Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:35 pm

Lin turned to the two pokemon. "You don't just see a fully evolved Ampharos and a Flareon out here," she said warily, "I think they are escapades."

Milotic slithered closer with caution. "Are you?" she said in pokemon talk.

Ampharos slowly nodded.

--IDEA--
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Wren
Race: Bird Bird

http://intothemist2.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:39 pm

Noirceur turned to the Milotic. "They are whats?" He asked curiously. The Ampharos and Flareon slowed down after Deonne screamed at them, proposing that they were not escapades. "What are you guys doing? Those are Pokemon from Reflecting Secrets!" Deonne shouted with a rough voice. Noirceur glared at his trainer and narrowed his eyes, trying to point out they weren't. "Zoro!" He hissed, lifting up a paw.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:45 pm

Gywn landed beside Deonne and Lin, looking shaken. "Good job, Xatu," she muttered as she returned the psychic pokemon. Her eevee, started wailing and screeching making a racket again. "Shut up!" Gywn yelled, annoyed. She poured the rest of the contents out of miltank milk bottle, which eevee started lapping up.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:49 pm

After Deonne heard Gywn, she was a bit frightened and narrowed her eyes as she glanced around. Then she shouted, "Lucertola, come out!" Her Salamence appeared, roaring loudly and sending another vibration through the rocks and grass they were balanced on. It seemed like a dragon, narrowing its eyes on the Eevee and Xatu, still roaring, each sound getting slightly softer than the last. Noirceur kept glancing around at this chain reaction of events following each other, every heartbeat he felt within him.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:54 pm

Gywn ignored this, her hair sweeping from one side to other from Salamance's roar. She returned Xatu and said to Eevee, grudgingly, "Thats the last. However, I hear the supply store has some miltank milk, also. Eevee had stared wailing again, which Gywn returned it. She started heading toward the supply store to stock up on milk.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:59 pm

Lucertola seemed to roll his eyes before walking back to Deonne kinder than his roars and rumbles he created on the ground. "Here, Lucertola," Deonne said sympathetically, opening a Soda Pop for him to drink, pouring it in a huge bowl. He licked it just like a cat a smiled as he regained some energy. Then she pulled out a Durin Berry. "I'm sorry I didn't have any time to make PokeBread. But here you go, guys," She said, opening it and cutting it in half with a fruit-only pocket knife she had. Noirceur and Lucertola licked their lips after eating the delicious fruit, and after that, they focused back on the event they were just in, against Gywn, the stranger, and the escapade RSC Pokemon.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:03 pm

Gywn made it to supply store, with Eevee loud wails ringing in her ears. She panted to the lady behind the counter, "Quick. I need some miltank milk, or I may become deaf. The lady looked geueinlly surprised, and handed her a pack. "That'll be 500 pokecash, please." Gywn handed the pokecash over and went outside, Eevee's loud wailing annoying her a lot. She poured out a dish, and let Eevee out, which sucked it up.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:04 pm

OOC: Continue.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:17 pm

Gywn made the other pokemons' lunches, involving homegrown berries and Pokebread for anyone who wanted it. Her own lunch was just a few Seyoh berries and a small bit of obilivion weed, not being very hungry. Her eevee had raided the rest of her obilivion weed, which made him so hyper that she was forced to return it. Spiritomb experienced some tackles, which the eevee went right through him. Xatu kept it still with psychic while Gywn returned her very hyperactive eevee.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:17 pm

OOC: Can you try roleplaying something that I can reply to? 0.o

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:20 pm

OOC: Why don't you pop in? XD
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:21 pm

OOC: How? I'm near the barrier, you're near the city, which is very far away, aren't you?

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:25 pm

OOC: Grammer correctage, is 'isn't it?' not, 'aren't you?'. This town is just like....a mile away? I don't know.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:27 pm

OOC: No, that was correct. I was trying to say "You're near the city(which is far), aren't you?"

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:29 pm

OOC: Nvmd. Maybe you could go over to city, their low on supplies, need to heal pokemon, ect?
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:30 pm

OOC: Sure. She can tell Lin she'll be right back ;3

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:32 pm

OOC: Ok =).
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:35 pm

"Aw, darn. I'm out of supplies to make PokeBread," Deonne muttered angrily. She turned to Noirceur, bringing him back into his Pokeball. Then she looked over her shoulder towards Lin and Izzy. "I need to go to the city with Lucertola. If you'll be here in around ten minutes, I'll be back to converse," She said, smiling kinder than before as she jumped onto the dragon Pokemon's back with her bag and Pokeballs. He took off and quickly went to the city, at the Pokemart.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasoragon on Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:05 pm

[]b"Nice to meet you Lin, Deonne,"[/b] said Izzy.
"Here you see Milotic. I'm guessing Flygon isn't too pleased to meet her," said Lin. Izzy glanced over at her Flygon. It was warily eying the Miltotic
[b]"Kind of. I don't think it's your Milotic he's worried about, it's her attack. He just really hates ice." she said.

"I need to go to the city with Lucertola. If you'll be here in around ten minutes, I'll be back to converse," said Deonne. She left to go to the pokemart after Gwyn. "HEY WAIT!!" called Izzy as Deonne took off. "CAN YOU BUY ME SOME MORE HYPER POTIONS? I'M ALMOST OUT OF 'EM!!!" (ooc: she's screaming because Deonne is getting farther and farther away)
Sasoragon
Ascender
Ascender

http://sasoragon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:13 pm

Deonne heard a slight scream from beyond, and proposed it was the girl she just met, but didn't hear what she had spoken clearly. "Oh, well. Lucertola, help me try some PokeBread items," Deonne said to her Salamence, smiling affectionately. The woman that was there welcomed her sympathetically. "Hello, young lady. What would you like?" She asked. Deonne focused her eyes on her and said, "I'm not sure. Let me browse." She winked as a kind greeting until she found the Pokebread mini-oven and some berries. Licking her lips at the mouthwatering berries, she put them in a red basket, half-closing her eyes before leaving to the counter. "Maybe some Hyper Potions...?" She murmured, stopping at Aisle 4, grabbing seven of them gratefully. Looking into her bag, she saw all the money she had brought with her. I think that...eight thousand PokeCash is enough? She thought to herself silently before walking up to the counter. "That'll be a total of..." The lady counted. Her Vulpix and her Staravia were next to her, smiling at Lucertola who was staring in from the window curiously. "Four thousand PokeCash. We also have a discount of ten percent. Would you like a bag?" Deonne closed her eyes and shook her head about the bag, but nodded after that about the discount. "So, that will be thirty-six hundred PokeCash," The woman totaled up, grabbing the items and gently handing them to Deonne. Deonne smiled as she payed and then ran out the door gratefully, leaping onto Lucertola as he soared into the air and skidded to a halt on the ground, causing a bunch of dust to arise. "Hey! I'm back!" She shouted, jumping off of her Salamence with her bag swung on her shoulder in a partly neat pose.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasoragon on Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:22 pm

"Hey! I'm back!" said Deonne as she hopped off of Salamance.
"Hey hey did you get the Potions?" asked Izzy eagerly. "Don't worry, I'll pay you back." said Izzy reaching into her bag for some poke. "How much did you say I owed you again?"
Sasoragon
Ascender
Ascender

http://sasoragon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:26 pm

"Well, I could just give them to you and take another trip to the city of soon. How about three Hyper Potions for...seventeen hundred Pokecash? I'm pretty generous when I'm not frustrated or in a bad mood," Deonne replied, not facing Izzy directly as she gave Salamence another berry for his flying. Then she turned around and coughed an "ahem" without any rudeness. "Sorry to change topic...but..." She murmured, her voice getting clearer. "Where do you live? I have a house in the White Forest, but my mother and father live together in a better, mansion-sized house near Black City." She gave them a hopeful smile after she breathed silently from her last words spoken. Then she uttered some stuff under her breath about Reflecting Secrets and how they were working with Team Plasma on their journey to destroying Isshu. I can't believe no one cares about Pokemon. They shouldn't be poached and destroyed, Deonne thought sadly.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by FiSHY on Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:34 pm

Another trainer's arrival made her jolt, but Cherylin quickly recovered. Lin laughed. "The wonders of TMs~" she rolled her eyes good-manneredly. Milotic swished its tail in agreement. Then she watched as Deonne took off. "See ya," she called, cupping her lips with her palms. She turned back to Izzy, a bit surprised at how loud the girl can be, screaming for hyper potions. Lin suppressed a giggle.

Deonne as back in no time and Lin was not surprised. She seemed the type of girl to get things done. Must be experience, Lin thought to herself, Although I don't know her age. She's probably older, though. She dug in her sack, grateful that she had restocked just a few days earlier so that she was free to roam without worry about supply for at least a week. The 14-year-old has always been the type to take few trips to the Mart, but always stuffing bags full on every one of them. She checked her pant pockets. Good. I still got revives handy. Her fingers always lined over the small diamond-shaped things when idle as a habit. They were essential. She even had extra hidden in her belt pockets and at the most unexpected places in her bag.

"Who's that girl, by the way?" she asked as soon as Deonne finished speaking.

--IDEA--
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Wren
Race: Bird Bird

http://intothemist2.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:36 pm

"Her name is Izzy, from what she said," Deonne replied. "Or are you talking about the girl that just came by and left?" She turned to Lin and then changed the topic once again, like her usual conversing days. "So..uh...how old are you? Do you have a birthday coming up soon, Lin?" She asked, patting Lucertola a bit more, who seemed to have his eyes half-closed from tiredness and a bit of hunger.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content