[|MiDNIGHT|]

Page 4 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Rabbit on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:11 am

"At least he didn't take some of it, so we have energy to track him down," Glace said, sniffing the air. Then she sniffed the fur. "Do you remember how to track down animals by their scent?" She asked, turning back to her Tyros.
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:15 am

Celestial said nervously, "I think so." She sniffed the fur then followed the scent. This fox sure didn't even have enough sense to cover his/her scent. She thought.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:17 am

"So he wasn't smart enough to roll in dead ferns," Glace murmured, following Celestial. Then she said, "This is like a training activity for when maybe a Silka is kidnapped. You follow the scent...if there is any, and then fight or talk your way out of the problem." She sniffed the air every few minutes to make sure Celestial was on the right track.
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:27 am

Celestial nodded hastily at her. "This fox sure left a easy trail." she remarked. It sure looked like he ran through the woodland in a panic. Trampled vegatation, scattered leaves and broken twigs were everywhere. Pawprints, too. They came across the fish bones and Celestial felt a fresh burst of anger. They soon found him, now snoring uproariously in a canopy.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:54 am

"Should we fight him, or just wake him up and get angry?" Glace asked with a mysterious voice. Then she thought for a moment, twitching her ear. "Why don't you handle this one? I'll watch from the side in case you need help," Glace replied coolly, silently walking through the grass and behind a nearby tree. She gave an affectionate nod and then lifted her paw as a signal. Then she stepped back a bit more to get the shine of her scar away from the fox in case he noticed she was there. Trying to blend into the blue sky as best she could, Glace watched her Tyros handle a prey-stealing fox.
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:57 pm

Celestial narrowed her eyes and shook the red fox wide open. "Wha-" Celestial silenced him with a severe twitch of her ear. "What have you do say ofr yourself, thief?" Surprisingly she spoke in a calm, level and clear tone but not laced with anger. Redflash gulped and replied hastily, "Er..." Celestial replied frostily, "That's it? That's all you've got to say?" Redflash crouched in front of her like a naughty young one. "Um...I won't do it again..." Celestial narrowed her eyes and spoke, "Scum like you need to do more than that. Leave this territory and don't come back. If I even see one fur of you again.." she didn't have to say more. Redflash was already up and dashing toward the border.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:59 pm

Glace peered over past the tree and then watched as Redflash dashed toward the border. She emerged from the shadows the tree cast on her beautiful blue fur and smirked, raising her eyebrow in satisfaction. "Good job. Now since he had already eaten the prey, do you want to hunt some more?" She asked, setting her soft blue tail on Celestial's shoulder carefully.
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:08 pm

Celestial nodded eagerly. "Sure!" she replied. Suddenly she wished that Blizzard and Icicle were here to see that. Vaque memories flicked in her mind as she remembered some of the happier days when her parents hadn't been killed on that wretched thunderpath. More than kin... a voice seemed to say. Celestial walked clumsily into a tree and licked her fur, embrassed. When they came to the river, most of the fish she caught were just instinct and pure hunger. She practically dived into a catfish she caught and gobbled it hungrily. When she was done, lifted her muzzle up, which was white stained with blood. "Shall we take some back for the elders?" she suggusted, nodding a the other 2 fish she caught, one fat trout and the other a small golden one just for practice.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:32 pm

Glace still wasn't hungry, even at the mouthwatering fish. She hesitated and smiled a bit at Celestial. "Sure," She replied. "When we return, do you want to rest for a while?"
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:47 pm

Celestial looked at her quizzcally. Why would she want to rest now? she wondered. But she replied politely, "No thank you. Are you sure she don't want some?" she offered. She noticed a quick, fast movement in the stream and pounced instictively without knowing she had even done it. She was shocked to find a adder at her claws. She finished it off quickly before it could bite her.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:03 pm

Wolf Name: Lumière
Age(In years or months): 11 months
Pack: Lightning
Position: Tyros
Appearance: She has this cream-colored fur, but she has a light shade of amber in her eyes. Also, Lumière has a beautiful light golden muzzle, underbelly, and the bottom of her tail is golden too. Her tail is very long and furry, with longer hair than the rest of her body. It tends to always go down like a slope unlike the other wolves.
Personality: Lumière is very eager and enthusiastic all the time, who seems to always be in a good mood. When you are with her, she tends to laugh and play around all the time. As a Silka, she was always very funny and outgoing, and she still is. Energy races around her body all the time, and each night she goes to sleep, Lumière is prepared for another day of fun. She always tends to think, live life at the fullest so you can have a great one.
History(Optional, but helpful): She was found on a Thunderpath when she was a young Silka, and she doesn't know who her parents are, but she always remembers what their fur looks like. Her father's fur is a very light tan with a white underbelly, white muzzle, and white on the bottom of his tail. Her mother's fur is very creamy, and she has a few streaks of tan on her fur.
Family(Optional): She doesn't know who her parents are, or their names. But I do(xD) and their names are Verrou(father) and Éclat(mother).
Other Information(Optional, but helpful): She has a french name and so do her parents, since she is a wolf that originates from France, hence not being born in the packs.
RP Sample(Only is this is your first pack wolf): Not my first. ^^

Last edited by Rabbit on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:05 pm

Glace thought to herself silently, I need to go meet the other Alpha wolves...but I don't think that saying I was tired was the right thing to say. Then she gasped when Celestial killed an adder, and then calmed down, saying kindly with satisfaction, "Very well done, Celestial!"
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:11 pm

"W-what?" Celestial gasped in surprise at the dead adder in her paws. She was atonished when she saw Glace beaming at her and shrugged modestly. "It was mostly my instinct," she replied shyly.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:13 pm

"Then your instinct is very good with this kind of stuff," Glace chuckled, putting her paw over the stream before catching a big trout. She grabbed it in her jaws and then mumbled, "Let's go back to camp, Celestial."

Lumière emerged from the bushes and then she saw her mentor, Thunder. She jumped up with excitement and purred(or a sound like a purr xD), "Hello, Thunder! I can't wait to start training!" She lifted her paw and then washed her face a little bit, still with a smile on her face.
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:19 pm

Celestial nodded. "Ok." she yelped. She paused, as if she was going to pick it up with her jaws and intead used a stick to push it in the hole. Then she filled it up quickly with dirt. She collected the trout and the golden fish and then started heading back.

Thunder gazed at his apprentice. "Don't apologize." he said, with no emotion in his voice but his eyes had a bit of amusement in them and warmth. Age had taken over him, his movements were slightly unbalanced but he was still fearsomely powerful in battle.

Last edited by Hollyflower on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:21 pm

"I don't know. Do you want to just put it in a deep hole and then fill it up?" Glace mumbled, thinking some more.

"I can't wait to start entraînement!" Lumière exclaimed, then she murmured in embarrassment, "I mean....training..." She chuckled a bit before looking into her mentor's eyes. Then she purred(if she can), "Let's go! I really want to learn more fighting and hunting." Her eyes were wide with excitement and eagerness.
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:28 pm

OOC: Uh...I editted my post XD.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:29 pm

OOC: I know. She's just very eager and enthusiastic so she may not listen xD
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:32 pm

OOC: Ok, continue. XD
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:35 pm

Lumière said to Thunder, "Tonnerre, can you-...I mean...Thunder, can we start training right now? I want to learn how to fight huge rogue wolves!"
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:40 pm

Thunder replied with a slight note of exasperation in his voice of being called Torrenere, "Sure. I usually start out unbalacing them, with a aim to the shoulders or legs. Then you can attack them while their down. Or you can start out with a series of speed attacks to confuse them. My favorite fighting technique is the offensive one, but I'm sure you'll find the dfensive quite useful also."
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:42 pm

"I'm so sorry for calling you that..." Lumière weeped, looking down, but when she heard Thunder talking about how to do battle moves, she listened closely and asked, "Can I try fighting you?" She widened her eyes with kindness, trying to persuade him into saying yes.
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:48 pm

Thunder replied, with a glint of amusement in his eyes, "Aren't you the eager one? You can try fighting me after I've explained the offensive and defensive technique. The offensive goes into a fighting position, where you try to land heavy moves on your opponent and dodge as many as you can, which I find hard to do in the offensive technique. The defensive is where your main point is dodging moves and landing as many moves as you canin your opponent. The unbalacing move and the defensive technique can be a dangerous conbination, if you land a unbalacing move on your opponent than dealing him/her a series of offensive or defensive moves. Ready to start?" he asked.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:50 pm

"Yeah! I'll be ready to Lut-I mean fight enemies when they come into our territory," Lumière exclaimed. "But I have a question...are we allowed to make up our own moves that are the opposite of what you said? I tend to be very different compared to all the other wolves...maybe even in fighting now."

OOC: Everyone who is currently active in this roleplay, there are three slots open for the three creators of the forest, Pyre, Hailstone, and Thunderbolt. I'll be Hailstone, but the other two mystical wolf slots are open for anyone, but make sure you have at least one wolf bio that has been accepted.
Pyre
Hailstone
Thunderbolt

Last edited by Rabbit on Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:59 pm

OOC: Sorry for double posting, once again ^^'

Wolf Name: Kasui
Age(In years or months): 11 months
Pack: Ice
Position: Tyros
Appearance: He has almost the same colored fur as this wolf, but all the dark gray on his face and his fur is a light gray fur. Kasui also has very light gray paws and a small crescent shaped moon scar on his right shoulder. He was the smallest Silka and he still is the smallest Tyros.
Personality: Kasui is quiet and shy to others, but can be very loud when he is alone by himself. His imagination is very amazing and he is extremely creative, especially when speaking to himself. But other wolves can jump to conclusions when they just look at his gray and white coat, and his diminutive size. He can be sensitive within himself too, and swear to get revenge, but does not show it ever, hence his quiet attitude. Kasui actually learns very well even though he's quiet. He is more of a silent enemy, which can be more vicious than a loud one.
History(Optional, but helpful): The scar was from playfighting as a Silka, but he and his siblings played much too hard and he fell onto a sharp branch, which cut into his back.
Family(Optional): Hara(mother), Avalanche(father), Keisei(sister), Touketsu(brother)
Other Information(Optional, but helpful): Their names(except Avalanche) come from Japanese words. Kasui also likes Celestial, another Tyros in the Ice Pack.
RP Sample(Only is this is your first wolf): Not my first. ^^
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content