[|MiDNIGHT|]

Page 6 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Avria on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:19 pm

Thunder acted like he barely felt the kick. He replied mildly, "Maybe." Then he moved with lightning speed. (He's not named Thunder for nothing XD) He cuffed Lumiere's paw with claws sheathed and headbutted her in the chest, unbalancing her. (This isn't powerplaying because he's got much more years of experience then her) Then he clawed(sheathed) her back smartly.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:30 pm

Lumière grumbled, "I can do that." She ran towards Thunder as fast as she could and then hit him in the belly roughly. After that, she just dropped him at the floor and jumped into the air. She landed on his back and stomped on it, smirking.
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:32 pm

Thunder quickly rolled to one side to avoid the stomping and got up again. He unbalanced her again with a quick blow to the ankles and nipped her ear.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:42 pm

"Ugh!" She grumbled. Then she ran over to Thunder, unbalancing him. Then Lumiere bit his nose and did a weird movement, but it takes away a lot of health from the opponent. She grabbed his snout and bit his nose. Then she placed her hind paws under his chin and then kicked back, which got her into the air. She landed on her four paws stiffly, and Thunder was pushed back, knocking his head into a tree trunk.
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:53 pm

OOC: Thunder is very heavy XD.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:55 pm

OOC: Fine, then she didn't unbalance him....but she kicked him xD
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

My Wolf Character

Post by Wolfbane on Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:40 pm

Here is My Wolf:

Wolf Name: Rush
Pack: FirePack
Position: Alpha (female)
Appearance:Brown feet, But otherwise pure white. She has yellow eyes that "shine like fire".
Personality: Fiery and spicy! Shes young, But is still a good Alpha.
History: She's dreamed of being an Alpha since she first opened her eyes, And shes already accomplished that at Three years old
Family: Mother: Streak Father: Lore

@RABBIT , Can I also be Pyre? :)
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:46 pm

OOC: You can be Pyre, but can you use this form? xD

Code:

[b]Wolf Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age(In years or months):[/b]
[b]Pack:[/b]
[b]Position:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History(Optional, but helpful):[/b]
[b]Family(Optional):[/b]
[b]Other Information(Optional, but helpful):[/b]
[b]RP Sample(Only is this is your first wolf):[/b]

You can look at the examples me, Fishy, and Hollyflower did on the first few pages if you need to see..examples Happy Kitty
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:16 pm

Whoops! Sorry, I copied it but obviously didn't copy ALL of it xD Sorry, Let me try that again :)

Wolf Name: Rush
Age(In years or months): Three years, five months
Pack: FirePack
Position: Alpha (female)
Appearance: Fluffy white fur covers a muscular body. She has light brown feet. Her eyes are big and topaz yellow.
Personality: Fiery and fierce, She hates it when others pity her. She really warms up to her Pack and friends, But is like fire towards enemy packs and trespassers.
History(Optional, but helpful): Born and raised in FireClan, Shes always wanted to be an Alpha. Her mother died giving birth to her, And her father was killed by an unknown rogue.
Family(Optional): Her Mother, deceased, was Streak and her father, Deceased, was Lore. She was an only pup, So has no littermates.
Other Information(Optional, but helpful): ( Sorry, Can't think of anything important! )
RP Sample(Only is this is your first wolf): The morning sun warmed the forest. Rush lay sunning on a boulder, Overlooking the open moor passed her Pack boundaries. Her ears pricked as she noted a loner family making their way through the moor. She knew they posed no threat, But couldn't take her eyes off them. A mother, A father and three pups; A happy traveling family. She never had a proper family. She had her father for a little while, But something killed him... Anger burned in her heart, then cooled down to flickers of sadness. She lost her parents, And had no littermates; She felt like an orphan! Her yellow eyes watched over the family, Untill she couldn't see them anymore. She stood up, Giving a small growl. "Time to get back to my Pack.".

Was it better this time? I hope so :)
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:22 pm

OOC: Perfect! But for your next wolf, work on the appearance a tad bit more xD
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:23 pm

ooc: Sorry, i couldn't think of anything else to put 'cause shes very simply colored xD
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:24 pm

OOC: Oh, okay xD You could've added a picture too, you know. I tend to add them.

BIC: Kaji dipped her head to Rush and then greeted her warmly, "Good afternoon, Rush." She walked away into the bushes since she felt like hunting alone today.
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:28 pm

OOC: Oh, Okay, I'll remember that for next time :) I have a scanner, So maybe I'll draw a picture Happy
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:29 pm

OOC: Awesome! Happy Kitty Feel free to look at the other topics and post on them. Also, make a character in Soaren! (oh crap Kala's going to need a lotta mochi xD)
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:30 pm

OOC: Lols, Okay, I'll do that soon ;) Lets start the Roleplaying! Happy
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:34 pm

OOC: Okay xD

BIC: Kaji dipped her head to Rush and then greeted her warmly, "Good afternoon, Rush." She walked away into the bushes since she felt like hunting alone today. Once she disappeared from the sight of all the other wolves, Kaji sniffed the air. Squirrel, She thought in her mind, smirking a bit. A small chattering made her prick up her ears in shock. Over there? I thought I smell-there's two squirrels, She noticed. I need to catch at least one... She saw both of them and then dashed straight towards the plump and juicy one, leaving the thin one to spare in case it heard the rustling of leaves Kaji made when she caught the plump squirrel. Just in time before the squirrel could react, she killed it with a nimble bite and then mumbled, "The other squirrel got lucky. Whatever." As she returned, she gave Rush a small smile before dropping it on the fresh-kill pile thing.
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:35 pm

BIC: "Mornin'" Rush muttered as she began to groom her paw. It was a rather warm day, And Rush was bored.

OOC: Sorry it was short, I wrote it before you edited yours, So I just made it short so you could finish! xD
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:37 pm

OOC: Remember to have at least 30 words in each post xD

BIC: Kaji walked over to Rush again and suggested, "Why don't you go hunt outside? It's a warm summer day and the perfect time to hunt. I just caught a squirrel a few minutes earlier." She smiled affectionately and added, "I can go with you if you'd like."
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:47 pm

Rush gave a nod to Kaji. "Nice catch." She growled softly. "Lets go! While we're at it, Lets check the IcePacks border, I think a Tyro was hunting on our side yesterday." Rush trotted out of camp, Fast but silent. "Have you seen Vulcan? I didn't see him at all this morning."
A large pigeon perched on a low birch branch. Rush stalked up to it, And right when it took flight, Rush pounced high, Closing her jaws around its feet , Bringing it to the ground and ending its life with a bite.
OOC: Is there a Gathering in this RP?
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:56 pm

OOC: Sadly, no xD But once in a while, the Alphas and Betas(that's it) will meet up at a place to talk about stuff.

BIC: Kaji smiled. "Nice catch yourself. And I'm not sure where Vulcan is...maybe out hunting? Or patrolling?" She replied, focusing her gaze on the border of the Ice Pack. The stream that was the boundary was full of fish at this time of year, but then she noticed Glace and Celestial hunting there. She turned around and tried to get that image out of her head. Changing the topic, Kaji chuckled as if she were hiding something, "Let's hunt at the Lightning Pack's border..."
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:18 pm

Rush eyed Kaji, Curiosity Glinted in her sun-colored eyes. "Is something wrong, Kaji?" She smiled, Trotting ahead. Rush sniffed the border. Its been marked recently, But the scent went about two wolf-lengths into FirePack territory...
"Kaji, Check it out!" Rush snarled. "It seems there HAVE been Tyros past our borders..."
Rush looked up to see a flock of ravens perched above. An ominous feeling began to burn inside Rush's heart.
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:10 pm

Kaji murmured, "Well..uh...there are two Ice Pack wolves just beyond the stream. I don't really want to start a fight with them." She looked down onto the dusty ground and sighed, her heart bitter with demise for the Ice Pack wolves killing her family. Then Kaji bit her lip and tried to hide her scared but revenge-wanting heart. "L-Let's just...go over there, where the s-stream flows east...so we aren't next to the other wolves, h-huh?" Her voice was filled with anxiety, as Kaji stuttered from word to word. Hues of the rainbow and dappled leaves flourished near the serene, calming part of the stream, where she pointed her tail. Kaji's tail was shaking wildly as if a bee just stung her, but after a few seconds, she held it still. "H-Huh?" She asked again, trying to smile to Rush.

Wolf Name: Aurina
Age(In years or months): 3 years
Pack: Ice
Position: Gamma Wolf
Appearance: She is a beautiful white wolf with a light gray muzzle and underbelly. The bottom of her tail is a light gray as well. Aurina's fur is just simply gray and white, with no scars or special "things." Although her appearance is very dull, there are small distinct gray markings on her white fur too. In the moonlight, it looks like all the gray on her body is a shining sterling silver.(sss xD)
Personality: Aurina tends to be calm and easy-going at all times unless someone really gets on her nerves, then she will tell them to stop with just a hint of anger in her voice. When you do something wrong, she'll never yell, but instead she'll just kindly tell you what you are doing incorrectly and then most likely smile. Playing with friends is one of her most favorite things to do, but is she in the same mood?--yes--Aurina will be easy-going when playing, but will be energetic too, jumping up and suggesting things. A flaw though, is that she can be shy when there's something bad to admit. When something good happens, she'll be telling wolves all the time. No, she is not sensitive at all, when someone insults her, Aurina will probably just shrug and walk away.
History(Optional, but helpful): Optional.
Family(Optional): Optional.
Other Information(Optional, but helpful): Optional.
RP Sample(Only is this is your first wolf): Not my first. ^^

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:32 pm

"Calm down, Kaji!" Rush growled, Her eyes locked on the IcePack wolves. "Hey! you two!" Rush trotted up to the stream. "Meet us down there, Where the stream calms. We want a word with you!" Rush trotted toward the serene little clearing, Her tail straight up in the air. Her confidence showed in her sparkly eyes, Though she was quite nervous; Vulcan had usually been with her during Clan Confrontations, But now she was just with Kaji.

OOC: I made a Bio for a wolf in IceClan, Here it is (:

Wolf Name: Frauxoz (pronounced Fr-Oh-Oz)
Age(In years or months): One year, Five Months
Pack: IcePack
Position: Gamma
Appearance: Stone gray fluffy, Lofty fur covers this young but strong male. He has darker markings on his legs, Face, Ears and haunches. The markings are like thin, Jagged stripes, But spots on his ears. He also has a short "W" shape torn in his right ear.
Personality: Short tempered but loyal. Hes quite kind to his comrades in IcePack, But rude and quick to lash out at enemy Packs, Loners and rogues. He has longer-than-normal fangs that you can see the tips of when his mouth is closed. He is quite respected by his peers, And aims at one day becoming a Beta or Alpha in his pack.
History(Optional, but helpful): Optional.
Family(Optional): Optional.
Other Information(Optional, but helpful): Optional.
RP Sample(Only is this is your first wolf): Not my first Wolfie (:
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:46 pm

OOC: It's Ice pack xD And its accepted.

BIC: Kaji growled with a hint of optimism, "I am calm! I just want to go over to where the stream flows east!" When Glace heard Rush calling, she whispered to Celestial, "Come on. Maybe we can practice fighting with them." She smirked before leaping over the stream and then skidding to a halt. Wrinkling her nose, she grumbled with digust, "Disgusting! Your scent is horrible!" She stepped back and then rolled her eyes.
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:56 pm

OOC: Oh, Ice Pack, Sorry ^.^

BIC: "Not as bad as YOUR horrid stench!" Rush curled her lips, Revealing her sharp white teeth. "Anyways , Ice Pack scent is on Fire Pack territory! Care to explain that, Glace?!" Rush's eyes glinted with a challenge as she said "Glace". She was paw-deep in the shallow, Calm stream. Her tail wavered, Still straight in the air.
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top